Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may actually cry if the defense rests today.

Not a chance. The redirect of Dr G will last the rest of the week IMO if court is going to be in session. They just can't help themselves. They will completely re-do the direct.

MOO

Ssh! I'm a juror @sneakyjuror · 31m 31 minutes ago

Wow! Juan is sipping water while Geffner rambles an explanation.
0 replies 1 retweet 6 favorites

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 4m4 minutes ago
What if this trial never ends? #jodiarias #Fox10Phoenix
---

That's what we're all wondering, bud.

RG is saying on the stand that this is not the way to administer this test..

:thud:

He's just discounted all he testified to..but hey, he has a pocketful of cash :biggrin:
And here I was hoping I was just confused by what I was reading. Seriously, can't we motion to just have his testimony over the invalid, incorrectly administered test(s) stricken from the record already?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
Geffner also gave a DV test and it relates to Travis. It was taken on Dec 20, 2013 #Jodiarias #3tvarias

How can he do that? Is that ethical? He never met Travis nor talked to him.

And what about him saying he wasn't there to render an opinion on Travis?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s19 seconds ago
Sorry folks, whether you are pro- or anti-Jodi Arias, your imaginations are running wild as to what is really happening in this courtroom.
----

So how about a little fricken detail?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 15 seconds ago
This DV test goes for both people involved and Jodi was asked if a gun or knife was ever used and she said "never" #jodiarias #3tvarias

How could one of these test be done pre jail and one while jailed? When and how was she tested pre-jail? This doc is beyond nuts imo

RG is saying on the stand that this is not the way to administer this test..

:thud:

He's just discounted all he testified to..but hey, he has a pocketful of cash :biggrin:

ETA: RG states this test, as HE administered is invalid! :thud:

And yet Kiefer says NOTHING was gained from this cross examination today? LOL right

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
Geffner also gave a DV test and it relates to Travis. It was taken on Dec 20, 2013 #Jodiarias #3tvarias
This should be entertaining.

Latest at Beth's - Karp gave her the same test. Shockingly, the answers were inconsistent. Oh - and she answered "Never" to the question if she'd used a gun or knife. Geff admits that answer is, I quote, 'questionable'.

Ya think?!?!?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
#1 female psychologist also administered test...Partner Abuse Scale...#Jodiarias #3tvarias

Not a chance. The redirect of Dr G will last the rest of the week IMO if court is going to be in session. They just can't help themselves. They will completely re-do the direct.

MOO

Geff represents about 50% of their witnesses. :D. And his assertions are largely a repetition of what the other 50% said (Dr. F.).

A house of cards case, and JM just called their bluff.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
How serious was your abuse was a question and Arias's answers did not match her testing #Jodiarias #3tvariasx

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s19 seconds ago
Sorry folks, whether you are pro- or anti-Jodi Arias, your imaginations are running wild as to what is really happening in this courtroom.
----

So how about a little fricken detail?

Actually, I was just wondering which load of laundry I should do next, and what I should serve for dinner.

How could one of these test be done pre jail and one while jailed? When and how was she tested pre-jail? This doc is beyond nuts imo

Good catch, never thought of that :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member