Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope that every member of this JA-abused jury is silently screaming that Travis is not on trial here.

image.png

Wait, is Geff breaking down on the witness stand

no MMC the shoulder Travis cried upon about his addiction to child *advertiser censored*. If this was true why not tell the bishop so Travis couldn't molest little boys while at his house?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 22s22 seconds ago
The witness tells Alexander he is not who he is supposed to be. Alexander breaks down and says he was molested at ag

Even Keifer couldn't complete that bunchabaloney line.

Might've known.

Michael 'Feelings For Arias' Kiefer is all over this testiphony.

I wonder which affidavit this is from, the 1st where he lied about Deanna, or the 2nd with his 'honest date mistake' mea culpa?

Maybe the defense decided since they were getting wiped out anyway that they might as well wrap and use that in their appeals: "We were forced to cut our case short because our client was unable to testify privately due to her fear of reprisal and the fact that our remaining witnesses won't even return our calls ever since the prosecutor blatantly violated the court's order by stating witness #1's name three times in open court. Not only did this misconduct put client #1's life in danger, it also puts Ms Arias's life in danger because she cannot fully present her mitigation. The solution is to remove the death penalty and sanction the prosecutor heavily. As an alternative, the court could remove the death penalty only."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
Willmott- Witness #1- Travis you would be homeless if I tell the Bishop. He says Travis was sodomized at 12 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 15s16 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says Travis admitted to an interest in younger boys to a defense witness. However, Juan says he didn't question him #JodiArias

Issue is Geff trying to testify that TA admitted to *advertiser censored* but did not put "confirmed " in his margin notes when Geff had noted other things precisely. JM wants to know what did the witness say.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 12s12 seconds ago
On cross during this little evidentiary hearing, Martinez and Willmott argue over whether witness confirmed that Alexander confessed to *advertiser censored*

Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 3m3 minutes ago

Tanisha and Samantha are shaking their heads. #jodiarias
0 replies 7 retweets 19 favorites
Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 7m7 minutes ago

Seriously, the sizzle sounds like the shower running or the "snow" on a television. #jodiarias
0 replies 0 retweets 11 favorites
Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 12m12 minutes ago

In case you didn't already know, Samantha is super gorgeous in real life.
0 replies 2 retweets 18 favorites
Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 13m13 minutes ago

That was weird. Jodi looked @ her mom and her mom put her head on the shoulder of the lady next 2 her and Jodi looked away slowly. No smile.
0 replies 5 retweets 8 favorites

Issue is Geff trying to testify that TA admitted to *advertiser censored* but did not put "confirmed " in his margin notes when Geff had noted other things precisely. JM wants to know what did the witness say.

Thank you so much, Ziggy.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 49s49 seconds ago
Witness #1 affidavit says Travis confided to him, he was sodomized at 12. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 22s22 seconds ago
The witness tells Alexander he is not who he is supposed to be. Alexander breaks down and says he was molested at ag
But this witness is a liar! Have you seen his trash on the Internet? His affidavit said Travis attacked Deanna. One of his FB posts or emails says he never saw Travis attacking anyone. And this witness views child *advertiser censored*. This is more than disgusting. I thought the defense team would walk in today with their heads hanging in shame once Jodi's letter was published. They really sicken me.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 45s45 seconds ago
sidebar #jodiarias

why a sidebar when the jury is out??

Geffner says he didn't put any statement in his notes Travis admitted to *advertiser censored* from Witness #1. #jodiarias #3tvarias

so says a man who won't show his face and who we know admitted to looking at child *advertiser censored*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader