DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 18 seconds ago
Geff says WItness #1 and TA made that connection not him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 44 seconds ago
Juan- The fact TA may have been sexually abused has nothing to do with the computer #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
NO jury by the way #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geffner says he didn't put any statement in his notes Travis admitted to *advertiser censored* from Witness #1. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Even BK just said she doesn't know what point JM was trying to make. Then he brought up the letter JA wrote from jail. Then he said he is finished. Redirect now. What?!!!!

I thought JM asked Geff if he knew it was written on TA's birthday. Geff said NO, he didnt know that. Then JM closed. I liked it.

Maybe the defense decided since they were getting wiped out anyway that they might as well wrap and use that in their appeals: "We were forced to cut our case short because our client was unable to testify privately due to her fear of reprisal and the fact that our remaining witnesses won't even return our calls ever since the prosecutor blatantly violated the court's order by stating witness #1's name three times in open court. Not only did this misconduct put client #1's life in danger, it also puts Ms Arias's life in danger because she cannot fully present her mitigation. The solution is to remove the death penalty and sanction the prosecutor heavily. As an alternative, the court could remove the death penalty only."
Let's not give them any ideas.

Seems JM wants W statement about TA molestation precluded, irrelevant as to *advertiser censored*. At bench now. Jury still out. Wow. W1's affidavit cog in the wheel. Jury probably doesn't even care.

But this witness is a liar! Have you seen his trash on the Internet? His affidavit said Travis attacked Deanna. One of his FB posts or emails says he never saw Travis attacking anyone. And this witness views child *advertiser censored*. This is more than disgusting. I thought the defense team would walk in today with their heads hanging in shame once Jodi's letter was published. They really sicken me.

Me too Curious, me too. This is a disgrace!! The fact that that coward is allowed to say that crap "anonymously" makes me so angry!!

Maybe the defense decided since they were getting wiped out anyway that they might as well wrap and use that in their appeals: "We were forced to cut our case short because our client was unable to testify privately due to her fear of reprisal and the fact that our remaining witnesses won't even return our calls ever since the prosecutor blatantly violated the court's order by stating witness #1's name three times in open court. Not only did this misconduct put client #1's life in danger, it also puts Ms Arias's life in danger because she cannot fully present her mitigation. The solution is to remove the death penalty and sanction the prosecutor heavily. As an alternative, the court could remove the death penalty only."

I Believe Jodi will still take the stand. But what do I know? I thought maybe Wilmott and Nurmi had developed some shame over the weekend.

As soon as Dr. DeMarte takes the stand and begins answering questions, her knowledge and professionalism will be a welcome relief to the jurors. After the DT's "professional" witnesses, she will be like a breath of fresh air. The jurors are probably already looking forward to her testimony. I know I would be if I was on the jury.

Ssh! I'm a juror @sneakyjuror · 4m 4 minutes ago

Alexander sisters still shaking their heads. They seem pissed. Samantha just went to the little room with somebody.
0 replies 2 retweets 4 favorites

And I know JSS will let this in, just like she allowed the *advertiser censored* to be introduced in. She already let them talk about McGee's other statement, what reason could she bring to not allow this now? Total BS!!

Enough of the BS already!! Lord have mercy!!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 21s22 seconds ago
Judge Stephens just told the gallery that we are not to respond verbally in any to what is about to be said. We don't know what she means.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 46s47 seconds ago
Jury is back. Judge said not to respond to any testimony being presented. Huh? #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 58s59 seconds ago
Willmott continues with questions outside presence of the jury. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 45s46 seconds ago
Jury asked to leave again after long sidebar. #JodiArias

AZL why does this happen? I don't understand how she is questioning Geff when jury isn't present?

TIA :)

Back. JSS warns no verbal reactions to testimony about to be read. 1 sentence in JM objects. Sidebar.

Me too Curious, me too. This is a disgrace!! The fact that that coward is allowed to say that crap "anonymously" makes me so angry!!
The fact that he breathes the same air on earth that I breathe makes me angry.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 32s32 seconds ago
Half a sentence from Willmott and Stephens calls the lawyers to the bench again.

Wow! Juan and JSS need to see this article. My Thanks button disappeared.

So maybe Geff photocopied the test and he doesn't want to be caught in violation of copyright!
Aside from the stance being pure BS of course.

As soon as Dr. DeMarte takes the stand and begins answering questions, her knowledge and professionalism will be a welcome relief to the jurors. After the DT's "professional" witnesses, she will be like a breath of fresh air. The jurors are probably already looking forward to her testimony. I know I would be if I was on the jury.

She won't get to finish one answer. Wilmott and Nurmi will be all "objection!" every time she tries.

Questioning outside presence of jury allows judge to rule on what will be admissible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader