Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could watch Abe testify. I like him. He tells it like it is. Nurmi didn't like him when he testified in a pre-trial hearing by telephone. Abe was very respectful to JSS and the court unlike the DT and their witnesses.
around 53:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bTzT-c0DI

RBBM:

JA is up to something ... she is the queen of "sneakiness" ... she is up to no good, her and her unethical DT !

:gaah:

'I want to, but that mean prosecutor just scrambles my brain so!'

I hope he 'crosses' her with her own video testimony from the guilt phase. Oh, how magical a time that could be...

:seeya: I forgot about that, so I went and found the Tweet for those of us who missed it:

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · Jan 25

Abe to testify for State to help kill Jodi.

Wondering if he will join Juan's other perjurers: Flores, Horn, Melendez, and Reid? #JodiArias

Makes you want to say, but Jodi why isn't you family and friends up there trying to save you sorry life?

No he should do it! It can be his whole "If you don't think she brought the gun (premeditated murder) then well you can say she stole the gun (felony murder)." It's that on a much much smaller scale. "Either she was lying about there being a relationship or she wasn't above flirting even when "dating" TA."

I see that point, actually...impeaching her crap about her saintly monogamy. Good one.

IMO, with regard to what Abe will be able to say:

- It shows she was comfortable sexually. She acts like she was so taken advantage of by Travis and used sexually and she was uncomfortable with how sexual he was with her. Yet with Abe she's pushing him against cars and grinding on him? It's inconsistent with the picture they've painted of Jodi.

- It shows she wasn't actually serious about Mormonism but only with making Travis think she was serious about Mormonism. Travis wasn't the only bad Mormon here.

It's probably not super important but it would go a long way of painting a better picture of Jodi. The letter doesn't seem to be enough to me because the defense is just going to say she was so scared of his jealous wrath that she penned a fake letter to him to put his mind at ease.

But showing the jury she was manipulative in how she presented herself to the jury will give a full picture.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
Deanna Reid is sitting here by us #jodiarias #3tvarias

It isn't. Even when they weren't in a relationship they are moaning about Travis flirting and being sexual with other women. Even as it doesn't relate to Jodi they are painting him as a manipulator only out for sex. So what does that make Jodi? I disagree that it's counter productive.

They just need to use the 48hrs clip where she was asked if he was using her and she quipped that if he was, she was using him too. With that creepy smile she had all throughout the interview.

Makes you want to say, but Jodi why isn't you family and friends up there trying to save you sorry life?

In JodiLand, they have a group answer for that question. If someone comes in and posts that question, ' why isnt her family testifying for her?" ----they get very angry and say that for example, ' Jodi's mom wants to testify but Jodi will not allow it. She does not want Juan to speak to her or harass her mom in any way, so she cannot.'

Excerpts from the fake email the especially cruel, lying torture murderess never sent to Abe, but forwarded to TA as though she had:

AbdelhadiEmailFake.JPG
AbdelhadiEmailFake2.JPG

IMO, with regard to what Abe will be able to say:

- It shows she was comfortable sexually. She acts like she was so taken advantage of by Travis and used sexually and she was uncomfortable with how sexual he was with her. Yet with Abe she's pushing him against cars and grinding on him? It's inconsistent with the picture they've painted of Jodi.

- It shows she wasn't actually serious about Mormonism but only with making Travis think she was serious about Mormonism. Travis wasn't the only bad Mormon here.

It's probably not super important but it would go a long way of painting a better picture of Jodi. The letter doesn't seem to be enough to me because the defense is just going to say she was so scared of his jealous wrath that she penned a fake letter to him to put his mind at ease.

But showing the jury she was manipulative in how she presented herself to the jury will give a full picture.

And it might be important for the few stragglers that might still believe that Jodi was being emotionally abused by T-Dog, to see that she herself was a 'playa', imo

In JodiLand, they have a group answer for that question. If someone comes in and posts that question, ' why isnt her family testifying for her?" ----they get very angry and say that for example, ' Jodi's mom wants to testify but Jodi will not allow it. She does not want Juan to speak to her or harass her mom in any way, so she cannot.'

Well, isn't CMJA such a perfect daughter? Not! :gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
Deanna Reid is sitting here by us #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ugh. I wish her strength and wisdom! She's full of courage to go through this again - with the courtroom open.

:seeya: Well I'm darned - I called two right:

1) Arias was the secret witness who closed the courtroom.
2) She would not continue with her testimony.

Now pondering if JSS will at some point be convinced to call it allocution and thus prevent Juan from crossing.

2 outta 2! So what was your vote for end of trial with Daisy?

What is this about a letter and Abe? All I remember is about her telling him about her magic underwear. Bleh!
She "accidentally" on purpose mailed Travis a letter addressed to Abe stating they (her & Abe) could never hug again, it might give the wrong impression, barf! She didn't send it to Abe. It was all designed to manipulate Travis- see how faithful I am to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maym