Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Nurmi and the killer talked to Abe and they did not like what they heard. LOL :panic:

That would be because he tells the truth and the DT and JA don't like the truth. They only do lies IMO

I wish Abe would be allowed to say all those things and that 40 of TA's friends could testify he was a wonderful human being, and that any of the women "outted" for flirting with Travis could testify, all laughing, that they were messing with a snooping JA.

Given JSS and other realities, I'm thankful JM gets Abe at all, even if restricted to one email. Abe is going to be the only person testifying who is linked directly to JA. What will THAT say to the jury? :)

Anyone else hoping he will have a couple of "strike that from the record"...oops my bad moments? ;) And...a motion for mistrial submitted by Nurmi.

Speaking of that, didn't our WS poster who was in the courtroom yesterday say that the Geff said MM's name twice by accident in court? How is it possible that not one person tweeted that? How does that play out with that last motion? I hope if it's true JM is using that in his response.

MOO

Hey, I'm able to tear myself away long enough to get chores done today- vacuuming, laundry put away, and dishes.

I have so much to do today...yikes...better get started..

This judge just violated the AZ constitution again, trampling on the rights of the victim's family so as not to offend the sensibilities of a murderer.

And you expect fair? I've muzzled myself, but lost every ounce of respect for JSS the day she allowed the DT to slime Flores with impunity. I don't expect fairness from her. That way I'm never disappointed.

Nope. All I expect from JSS these days is delays, delays and delays.
The motion smackdown seems so far back. :sigh:

This judge just violated the AZ constitution again, trampling on the rights of the victim's family so as not to offend the sensibilities of a murderer.

And you expect fair? I've muzzled myself, but lost every ounce of respect for JSS the day she allowed the DT to slime Flores with impunity. I don't expect fairness from her. That way I'm never disappointed.

:goodpost: And I totally agree !

:seeya:

So sweet. And definitely written to expound on her secret worship Travis agenda.
BBM. Agreed! Notice how she writes that "she cares about Travis more than ever". And how she is accountable for that which would make Travis feel. And: his happiness is of cardinal significance to her and she values his feelings and opinions more than gold.:puke::puke::puke:

She sure didn't value his feelings and opinions when she viciously slaughtered him!!!

Why can't they just let the chips fall where they may? They're lawyers, what are they so afraid of?

Losing. Being remembered for a failed defense for years if forced to present their case in open court. Nurmi is on the record with his answer to your question.

They've been lying MeeBee! And they're about to lose all credibility (if they ever had any) with the jurors. I'd be shaking too. Lol.

You're right! But most lawyers are like ok, I didn't get what I want so I'm work with what I have. The defense can never just let something go. They just whine and whine and whine. You've stated your case, you lost. I mean, did you really expect nothing bad about Jodi to come in? If it were up to them Juan wouldn't get a rebuttal at all. Willmott said earlier she was going to impeach him for his HLN interviews. Ok...so do it! Don't stand here whining about his interviews, impeach the man and move on!

:rant:

I would love for Juan to use her post conviction interview,highlighting how her first concern was for hair and makeup, and that in the interview she stated quite emphatically that given the right circumstances she would kill again.
And her cocky mugshot. And most importantly that she would beg for the Death Penalty if she killed Travis.

2 outta 2! So what was your vote for end of trial with Daisy?

April Fools Day - but I'm a cynic. :giggle:

BBM

Speaking of April Fool's Day

Did anyone else notice "the date" that Geff testified Jodi alleges Travis "physically abused" her?

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says a 5th incident of physical abuse occurred in April 1, 2008 according to his review of records & interviews.#JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s49 seconds ago
We're back and we're back to body slams. TA apparently chokes her and she passes out on April 1, 2008. #JodiArias

Was that an April Fool's Joke on all of us, Jodi? :thinking:

Excerpts from the fake email the especially cruel, lying torture murderess never sent to Abe, but forwarded to TA as though she had:

View attachment 68312
View attachment 68313

If this entire email gets to the jury..what I am getting from it is that it includes a REASON that she talks and texts so late with Travis. In that it was due to not having to do during the expensive day time on her plan with minute restrictions, but unlimited at night.

:D for the prosecution getting this little gem in of information for the puzzle. Nope DT....calling at late night isn't the sign of a pervert...

a simple argument-the CONSTITUTION requires that the family can be there if JA is. It's just ridiculous, this continued pretense that the constitution doesn't apply to Jodi. A good judge would have put a stop to this long ago. I just don't think the family should be treated as "less than"-they have already been through way more than anyone should be. Victims rights are enshrined in the AZ constitution for a reason and they should not be casually set aside to accommodate a killer.

I agree that JSS should have put her foot down on this (and several other) issues. I can't fault Mr. Martinez for "giving" a little on this one, so long as the family can watch, live, in some manner, as the interview is taking place. JM is a very intelligent man, on the same page as the family and picking his battles wisely.

This letter just shows her craziness IMO
Has the jury seen this entire letter ? If not I sure hope they do.

All that over a hug PLEEEZZEE

Best part was that it was much more than a "hug" apparently and she neglected to put that part down. Which is what Abe should be able to testify to but since it's only whether the email was sent, rather than it's content, that is in question with regards to Abe, he will not be able to. :(

MOO

You're right! But most lawyers are like ok, I didn't get what I want so I'm work with what I have. The defense can never just let something go. They just whine and whine and whine. You've stated your case, you lost. I mean, did you really expect nothing bad about Jodi to come in? If it were up to them Juan wouldn't get a rebuttal at all. Willmott said earlier she was going to impeach him for his HLN interviews. Ok...so do it! Don't stand here whining about his interviews, impeach the man and move on!

:rant:

They've become accustomed to being accomodated if they stomp their feet long enough. From their POV, they have nothing to lose by stomping and pouting.

We are in the home stretch peeps- this has been a LONG TIME coming!

Justice for Travis!

For some reason it just doesn't "feel" like the home stretch. Yet it is. Sigh.....

:eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic::eek:fftopic:

For those following the VandyTrial:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

We’re officially in #VerdictWatch in #vandytrial at 12:55PM CT.

-----I cannot wait until I hear those words for this Re-Trial

If this entire email gets to the jury..what I am getting from it is that it includes a REASON that she talks and texts so late with Travis. In that it was due to not having to do during the expensive day time on her plan with minute restrictions, but unlimited at night.

:D for the prosecution getting this little gem in of information for the puzzle. Nope DT....calling at late night isn't the sign of a pervert...

Oh I forgot about that...I remember it was somehow brought up in the first trial....LOLA blast from the past moment when people had to contend with those sorts of cell plans.

I can't even begin to imagine how many texts/ phone calls there would have been if all of this had happened during the "unlimited talk and text" plans we have today.

Good catch!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member