Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WooHoo! Can't you all just imagine CMJA and the stink eye she is going to be giving Deanna? Wish we could all see and hear Juan this afternoon. Go Juan! Justice for Travis and Peace for the Alexander Family!

IIRC, in the first trial JA kept her head way down and scribbled like a maniac through Deanna's testimony.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Abe discussed making out w/#JodiArias & putting his hand down her pants in a parking structure.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 38s 38 seconds ago

Nurmi doesn't want Abe's testimony allowed bc he doesn't want #JodiArias to be considered promiscuous. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: doesn't want JA "to be considered promiscuous" ... LOL !

Nurmi addressing JSS about Abe media appearances and blogs and social media presence. Wants to preclude testimony under character assassination, based on what he has opined about her dabbling in religion and why JA never sent email, and him describing the kissing, thong incident and her magic thong comment.

Maybe Juan should counter with, "Oh, so it would be okay if he submits an affidavit as Witness A that I can get one of my other witnesses to read? Is that the standard for witnesses who've been active in social media?"

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Deanna Reid is also here and will be testifying for the state. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi wants the court to reconsider allowing Abe to testify. #jodiarias

:gaah: Whine, whine, and more whinding ... as my grandmother would have said: "What a ginny-woman" !

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 9m9 minutes ago
Nurmi arguing a motion to preclude...he firsts asks for Abe to leave the courtroom #JodiArias
---

So he can do it secretly??? Get over it, Nurmi!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 24 seconds ago
Nurmi said Abe said he put his hands down Jodi's pants and grabbed her thong. Jodi said to him there was magic in her underpants #jodiarias
The defense opened the door to this type of questioning.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 9h9 hours ago
Nurmi is concerned with the character assassination of #JodiArias by Abe - I can't freaking even...

HE HAS GOT to be kidding me with that!!!

This is ridiculous! Character assassination?!

This entire trial has been doing nothing but assassinating the victim Travis, over and over and over.

good grief!
fran
:mad:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Nurmi says Abe wasn't TA's friend #jodiarias #3tvarias
Neither was Marc McGee, excuse me "Witness#1"!!!

This is exactly what I hate about this trial.....double standards! Not fair or constitutional, I might add.

And you know what? If Deanna is the type of woman TA liked to be in actual relationships with, then there's no way he would've been in anything serious with a "3 hole wonder shank".

LOL @ shank

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 41 seconds ago
Juan wants to show Jodi was manipulative
Juan is explaining to Judge the date that Jodi and Abe had #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Abe wants to discuss manipulation of Travis Alexander by #JodiArias, Nurmi doesn't want this heard.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 36s 36 seconds ago

#JodiArias called Abe & asked him to lie about their physical contact if TA asked, according to Juan.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 3m3 minutes ago
JSS is going to allow Abe to testify, everything has come in about TA so she could say all comes in about #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Abe discussed making out w/#JodiArias & putting his hand down her pants in a parking structure.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 38s 38 seconds ago

Nurmi doesn't want Abe's testimony allowed bc he doesn't want #JodiArias to be considered promiscuous. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: doesn't JA "to be considered promiscuous" ... LOL !

:loveyou::loveyou:

Neither was his dispicable client.

The defense should love to have Abe on the stand. Think about it - If Jodi wrote nothing negative about him in her journal, that proves (LoA) that he abused her too and was part of the pattern of men abusing her that caused her to snap.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Juan is talking about "magic panties" both the bailiff & I just caught #JodiArias smiling. Saw Bailiff look over too!

:hilarious: "magic panties" . . . oh, JA and ChaCha are just luving this :gaah:

From WAT:

Nurmi wants the court to reconsider allowing Abe to testify. #jodiarias

:gaah: Whine, whine, and more whinding ... as my grandmother would have said: "What a ginny-woman" !

LOL....Missy must not have liked what he said behind closed doors....LOVE IT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95