Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be about time for the obligatory sidebar to start.

:seeya: I will check for photos ... I checked for some photos from this morning, but nothing !

Heard she's wearing white today. They must've read my comments about Casey wearing pastels and Heather Mack and Tommy Shaeffer on trial for killing her mother in Bali wearing white.

I have never chosen to watch this until now. This woman was full of bluster and pride. They need to interview her again in a few years when she realizes she threw away a relationship with her children to be a racial, murdering bigot...and proud of it. She will get taken down a notch or two prison.

I think Jodi would do quite well in prison because she is a psychopath who will try to read others and manipulate them. Angela is evil and is proud of that. Jodi's evil and lies about it. Of the two, Jodi is worse.

And there's nothing Angela dislikes more than a liar!

Good to see you here!

Angela was quite honest unlike this dishonest, conniving, victim trashing criminal.

She was anxious to get to Perryville. Says Estrella Jail is "horrible"

Hey jodie, get ready ole girl poops about to get real.

It's your lie you can tell it anyway you want and you have. But now we get to hear the truth.

So get your pencils sharpen and erasers handy we have listen to months of crap about TA now we get to hear about YOU.

Wish I could see you getting all angry and I know you will....

Soon you will be long gone and forgotten. A great day is coming....

Aren't they supposed to be starting now?

I know her family has been at the trial her mom, dad, younger sister and younger brother. Does anybody know if her other brother has been in court to support Jodi? Is his name Carl?

Just wondering

They jury has to be wondering why none of her family has taken the stand to corroborate her stories and/or beg for mercy.

Sherry Stephens has no problem allowing long lunches, never starting court on time and ending court early. Why would she start something new today?

The defense rests. Two paid expert witnesses repeating the same bad things about the victim for months.

The State opens. With a soulful woman. Who knew and loved Travis. This jury is going to be blown away.

Shoved away at the insistence of a psychopath and agreed to by a trial judge who seems to have forgotten the constitution.

I miss this being televised on HLN, even with all their constant breaks. Following by Twitter is really hard. Constant refreshing is giving me carpal tunnel in my neck and shoulder and migraines from staring at my screen for hours.

@TrialDiariesJ: Abe in 2013 left Juan a voicemail that he never the email from #jodiarias and Juan didn't return the call #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Abe has given 6 interviews, wrote a blog and tweeted on trial #jodiarias #

Save it for cross.

I swear...

Abe has given 6 interviews, wrote a blog and tweeted on trial #jodiarias #3tvarias
0 replies 0 retweets 2 favorites

and Jodi has given how many and is tweeting?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Nurmi is concerned with the character assassination of #JodiArias by Abe - I can't freaking even...

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 13s14 seconds ago
State v JodiArias: court has resumed. Jury not present.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 26 seconds ago
Abe says that #jodiarias was "dabbling" in the Mormon religion according to her and was manipulating TA #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Abe has given 6 interviews, wrote a blog and tweeted on trial #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Abe in 2013 left Juan a voicemail that he never the email from #jodiarias and Juan didn't return the call #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Nurmi is wanting to talk about the motion to preclude #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Nurmi is concerned with the character assassination of #JodiArias by Abe - I can't freaking even...

What's to assassinate? She has no character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member