Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT. I use a juicer but you can grate and squeeze out the juice by hand. I just had a straight shot of ginger juice but I normally use it in lemonade or some other mix.

I had a serious case of nausea but the ginger made me feel better in just seconds. I also feel good now that Juan will be up soon. :loveyou:

Wow! I just found out that I've been consuming the wrong kind of shots! :p

M ‏@EmsterChic
Juan just brought Deanna in the witness room. She look great. #jodiarias

:great::great::great: That is good to hear !

And no doubt, you know who is so jealous !

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey, I'm able to tear myself away long enough to get chores done today- vacuuming, laundry put away, and dishes.

Alright, alright, so ya guilted me into vacuuming (bet JA never said that), have I missed anything?

Deanna is a beautiful person IMO and when she speaks it makes her even more beautiful.

And you know what? If Deanna is the type of woman TA liked to be in actual relationships with, then there's no way he would've been in anything serious with a "3 hole wonder shank".

that they truly believe the normal rules don't apply to this case. I'm always astounded that Nurmi and Wilmott are not mortified arguing the ridiculous things they do. But, no, not a hint of shame or embarrassment. Jodi seems to have quite the impact on people near her.

Its affirming to hear this opinion from an attorney. :)

And you know what? If Deanna is the type of woman TA liked to be in actual relationships with, then there's no way he would've been in anything serious with a "3 hole wonder shank".

And JA knew it

:great::great::great: That is good to hear !

And no doubt, you know who is so jealous !

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Where's the pool camera when you need one???

We haven't heard that she sold anything for PPL. I think she got into it and did no selling. She put in no effort, only into hooking Travis and going to conventions and trips with him.
With Mimi's, she actually did have to do waitressing. I've heard 2 reasons she got fired:1) customer complaints, 2) she stole muffins and ate them without paying for them.

BBM

I thought Darryl paid for her 'muffins'.

yes, it the quality not the quantity that Travis was seeking.

M ‏@EmsterChic
Juan just brought Deanna in the witness room. She look great. #jodiarias

WooHoo! Can't you all just imagine CMJA and the stink eye she is going to be giving Deanna? Wish we could all see and hear Juan this afternoon. Go Juan! Justice for Travis and Peace for the Alexander Family!

Seems they have as much respect for the law, as Jodi has for life (other than her own). JMO.

I don't think she has any respect for her own life. If she did, she'd be living it honestly.

Seems they have as much respect for the law, as Jodi has for life (other than her own). JMO.

One of her supporters, Rob Roman thinks Jodi is directing this defense, although he thinks she's mentally ill...
Interesting to see he thought Marc McGee was a colossal fail for them.

Where's the pool camera when you need one???

Shoved away at the insistence of a psychopath and agreed to by a trial judge who seems to have forgotten the constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member