DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

#JodiArias looks like a zombie.
I have toilet paper shoved up my nose bc it wont stop running. I wanted to tell you b4 someone else did.

:gaah:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi didn't want Exhibit 856 admitted. JSS allows. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

The butt donut juror is sneezing.

Bless him. #jodiarias

I hope JM gets up and asks the Bishop if any of this alleged sexual interaction would have repercussions if it turned out they were all just "fruitful imaginations"(big talk little action) shared between two consenting adults.

My second question would be, would any of these sexual behaviours, whether acted out or not, be grounds for driving a THOUSAND MILES to stab a person close to 30 times, almost decapitating them and then shooting them through the head to make sure they were dead?

He is a Jodi supporter who has been spouting off on social media sites that she did not get a fair trial. Some of his comments are very derogatory towards certain people. Deanna, Juan, etc. He is a Morman and his girlfriend lived with the Bishop for a time before they got married. She did not live with the Bishop when TA lived there. He is the person who said he confronted TA about child *advertiser censored* being on the Bishops computer.

Thanks cricket, now I'm getting a suspicion that this could be some kind of vendetta. Against Travis, the church ? Something happened involving Mcgee, IMHO.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
Juan is getting ready to ask about what Parker said in regards to TA saying at his place and Nurmi asks to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Nurmi is asking if there is a difference between one time transgression and two times #jodiarias #3tvarias

I mean it.

Every single element of this case reminds me of a song.

Now I can hear Danny Kaye singing "InchNurm".

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Juan displayed a transcript of initial interview between Bishop & DT where Bishop tells DT no one has asked him to lie. #jodiarias

:juanettes: will clear all this mess up !

Is there any possibility the jury is NOT revolted by all this? I honestly can't imagine any of them thinking this assault is ok.

I wonder if Juan is limiting his objections, sensing that the jury is absolutely disgusted with KN.

I have malware on my Macbook Air right now. keeps redirecting me to sketch sites. ARG. downloading Avast.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 17s18 seconds ago
sidebar #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 7 seconds ago

Juan attempts to move on to another exhibit, Nurmi (of course) asks to approach. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 28 seconds ago
Nurmi wants the Bishop to say TA should have been disciplined harsher for doing this more than once #jodiarias #3tvarias

Like maybe shot in the head, throat slashed, stabbed a few dozen times, ...

WHY does this "judge" allow sidebars every time JM asks a question? WTH is wrong with her??

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
Juan is going over the deposition not a juror question #jodiarias #3tvarias

I have malware on my Macbook Air right now. keeps redirecting me to sketch sites. ARG. downloading Avast.

I assume you've been looking at child *advertiser censored*? I understand that's the only known cause of malware.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 27s28 seconds ago
Martinez asks where the deposition was conducted. Nurmi objects. Sidebar. #jodiarias

I wonder if out of habit they object when Juan's witness states their name for the record.

Come to think of it, Juan should have objected to "John Smith S-M-I-T-H".

Lodge an objection or sit down and shut the he** up- Nurmi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upstairsmeow