Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he visited, or he heard that a guy was living there....since I am so confused over this, did the felon know TA at this time...could she have been asking about it? I honestly do not remember. Thanks

I am just as confused Josie. But MM made it sound like they were close enough friends that TA confided in him that he was molested as a child. I call BS on this as well as when we first heard/read it.

only MDLR and the Bishop remain in the courtroom.

MDLR looks to be scrolling madly on her phone.

Bishop sits patiently on the stand.

:seeya: Thank You, ziggy !

BBM: Just checked and NO Tweets from the Courtroom -- YET -- YET !

Maybe it is for them to make a decision to continue on without the sick juror (especially if it appears the juror could be out sick for awhile) or stop court indefinitely until juror returns?

This is what CMJA wants Deanna to think. For Jodi, it just wasn't enough to murder Travis three times over. Now, she wants to make his very name synonymous with all things ugly and vile. She is projecting her own evil soul, and is trying to attach it all to Travis. She can't even stop there. CMJA is also trying to trash Travis's religion. I've never seen anyone so evil as CMJA.

She's making sure to do everything she can to hurt and disrespect everyone and everything Travis loved and cherished. His siblings, his grandmother, the Hughes, Deanna, his Church, the Bishop. People Travis loved and respected, dragged into this creature's ugly empty world.
I don't think she cares if she gets the DP. It'll just make her more famous. She's enjoying every minute of this

only MDLR and the Bishop remain in the courtroom. MDLR looks to be scrolling madly on her phone. Bishop sits patiently on the stand.

MDLR searching for *advertiser censored*'ish underoo ads on Sears and JCPenny websites?
Careful - it could cause malware to be uploaded to your unit!

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 29s29 seconds ago
Jury back. Recess over. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
OK who knows what that was about! We have all of our jurors #Jodiarias #3tvarias

I often think that MDLR is reading WS and then letting the defense team know if we have come up with any questions or ideas that will help them out!

Nah. Our imaginations are not fruitful enough to help them in their gutter diving.

I often think that MDLR is reading WS and then letting the defense team know if we have come up with any questions or ideas that will help them out!

:seeya: I think you are correct, MsJosie !

So let's give 'em a big one ... lol !

:thewave::thewave::thewave: :behind:
:thewave::thewave::thewave: :behind:

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
We are looking at the email to Vernon Parker from Witness #1 #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 47s 47 seconds ago

Everyone back.

Jury entering. #jodiarias

Jury back. email on screen. JM pointing out times - sent May2, 2013. Then the next email different date 3/5/2013 2:19 p.m. and JM is point out that in this email there is no To: From: or Subject.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 19s20 seconds ago
Juan is asking about an email sent on March 5, 2013 to Witness #1 from Vernon Parker. #JodiArias

Well, ALV approached Samantha in the courtroom and nothing happened...

ALV got in trouble lol. There's nothing wrong with two members of the public confronting each other.

Jury back. email on screen. JM pointing out times - sent May2, 2013. Then the next email different date 3/5/2013 2:19 p.m. and JM is point out that in this email there is no To: From: or Subject.

Do they write dates in NZ like they do in Europe - day/month/year? Maybe 3/5/2013 is May 3?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 3 seconds ago

Juan reading emails between Witness 1 & Bishop, going over times.

Nurmi keeps objecting saying, "OBJECTION TIME ZONE." Erm... #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member