Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi now: privileged communications: made to him when he was a Bishop. If someone came to BP and said they had an interest in child *advertiser censored*, BP could not share that with us, correct?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 17 seconds ago
Does the church track that? No #jodiarias #3tvarias

:seeya:

I have to go, but it looks like y'all have the GOOD Tweets covered !

Check back with y'all later !

Oh, and will be available tomorrow for posting Tweets !

Juror questions for Bishop Parker.

Is a person committing sexual transgressions worthy to be bapatized into the church? No.

Is there disciplinary action taken against anyone who is perceived to have put in question the integrity of the church? I'm not aware of that.

Is Jake Thomoson, Wtiness #1 and his spouse still members? Don't know. Not within in area now.

Are there rules and guidelines about the people under one roof? No

Do you keep records of those who stay with you? No.

Did they sign any agreement to stay with you? No.

Does the church track this? No.

Do only singles and not married couples live with you? No

Do witnesses have to go to the church before seeing a lawyer? No.

Would they be assinged a lawyer too? Depends if there is a priest/penitent relationship, then maybe.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 18 seconds ago
7- Do they sign an agreement? No
6- Do witnesses have to go to church first before speaking to lawyers?
Parker- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

There can also be zero doubt after all this non-mitigating trash, that just as many of us have speculated, JA went to his house with the intent of murdering him immediately after sex so that he would die in a state of unrepentance.

If someone goes to BP and says they've been looking at *advertiser censored* on computer, Nurmi asks wouldn't that be something you couldn't disclose? BP says maybe, it's never happened.
Nurmi now questions why BP is willing to testify that Jacob is responsible for the "*advertiser censored*". BP says "yes".
But if there were real communications, you couldn't tell us could you? No.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Juan wrapped up by asking if the Bishop was a spokesman for the church #jodiarias #3tvarias He said NO

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 29s29 seconds ago
It's getting heated in here again. Nurmi going after the Bishop full force with more child *advertiser censored* allegations. #JodiArias

Nurmi: re: baptism of someone committing transgressions. BP describing priesthood holders and the 2 levels. Sorry can't hear the actual names. Refer to your mormon handbooks.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 29s29 seconds ago
It's getting heated in here again. Nurmi going after the Bishop full force with more child *advertiser censored* allegations. #JodiArias

I'm under the influence of cold medicine so pardon if this is completely obvious...did Nurmi even address this during his cross? It seems he's only bringing up child *advertiser censored* now.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
Nurmi is back asking about transgressions #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 9m9 minutes ago
Question #1. "Is a person committing sexual transgressions worthy of being baptized into the church?"

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 3m3 minutes ago
@xxxx @News20Chopper the answer was no. the complete answer is they would need to go through repentance first.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
@courtchatter @xxxx Thanks Cathy. I hit the tweet button too soon. Lol.

Darn. I think Nurmi was energized by the jury questions. He sense some doubt in one or two, imo.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi asking Parker about different kinds of LDS priesthood.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Bishop response - I guess so but that hasn't happened. (meaning no one has confessed to him an interest in child *advertiser censored*) #jodiarias

Nurmi is back asking about transgressions

give it up nurmi

OT but the woman that duct taped her boyfriends two year old daughter mouth shut )intruders broke in and did it) has been found guilty of capital murder.

Nurmi is back asking about transgressions

give it up nurmi

OT but the woman that duct taped her boyfriends two year old daughter mouth shut )intruders broke in and did it) has been found guilty of capital murder.

BBM what trial is that?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Bishop response - I guess so but that hasn't happened. (meaning no one has confessed to him an interest in child *advertiser censored*) #jodiarias

LOL...At first glance I thought it said LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member