Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Juan then grabs same paperwork and drops in on podium with a big thud lol #jodiarias #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Juan and Amanda go over the registers and the computer systems still. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Juan then grabs same paperwork and drops in on podium with a big thud lol #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan is up and he asks Amanda if she went through all register and she states yes #jodiarias #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi throws paperwork down on podium with a big thud that woke everyone up. It was like a mic drop and he walked off #jodiarias #3TVArias

There he goes - Nurmi going back to old dramatic self - UGH!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

TA family and friends now seated in front row. A light jibble jabble can be heard as we continue to wait the start. #JodiArias
She is good at replicating what she sees but she has no vision and is empty of artistic nature. But thats how I see her anyway...an empty replication of a human being.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Slamming the paperwork on podium would have been a better word choice #jodiarias #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Slamming the paperwork on podium would have been a better word choice #jodiarias #3TVArias

The jury was supposed to accept theverdict and that was cruel. Get on with the mitigation factors.

They really cant do that, Nali. Juan most show ALL of the aggravating factors that exists in this case and there are numerous things that must be brought in to show that.

Juan must show why the first jury voted that the murder was extremely cruel.

This jury must know all of the details. It will not be as long as the guilt phase. Its more like a mini-trial.

Personally, I want Juan to bring in everything he can that shows just how cruel, calculating, and premeditated/carefully planned out this murder truly was.

imo

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Juan then grabs same paperwork and drops in on podium with a big thud lol #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan is up and he asks Amanda if she went through all register and she states yes #jodiarias #3TVArias

bwhahahahaha - I love Juan!

@TrialDiariesJ: Every register was searched for the gas can return and it can't be found #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 19 seconds ago
Every register was searched for the gas can return and it can't be found #jodiarias #3TVArias

@monicalindstrom: He will call him to the stand again later, much like the first go around RT @xxxxx #jodiarias No redirect from Juan on Dec Flores?

BK has a kind of note to herself that on the day JA set out from Yreka on her mission to kill Travis (early June), she actually drove down to Redding to pick up her rental car, drove back to Yreka (where she had a gas fillup), and then drove south all over again, through Redding. Does anyone have an interpretation of this?

I'm thinking that JA had to go back to Yreka to get the knife, that the knife was so large it wouldn't conveniently fit into a luggage piece, that there was a chance that it might have been caught on camera at the airport, that she would be seen transferring it to the rental, that her brother (or whoever took her to Redding) would notice.....

I think you have it exactly right, and in addition, she probably wanted time and privacy to hide the weapons in the car - like she did with the second rental, where she hid a gun in the engine compartment.

@monicalindstrom: He will call him to the stand again later, much like the first go around RT @xxxxx #jodiarias No redirect from Juan on Dec Flores?
exactly my thinking. he is sticking to why they are there. Arias is already guilty. This is only a retrial of what penalty she should receive.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 38s 39 seconds ago

Juan is going through register by register and looking at receipts. I recall this being the highlight for me of the first trial #JodiArias

I believe the witnesses are out of order due to their individual schedules. What worries me more is that this jury has not heard Arias' wild story of the bathroom, hallway, closet, and back to the bathroom, all the while being chased by a (dying) madman.

I am sure they will before the case is over with. Juan will bring in the best evidence last probably sometime in December.

He is just getting warmed up now.

He will play parts of her testimony that directly conflicts with what Nurmi is saying NOW. IMO

I don't see how adding new probable lies to JA's long list from the first trial helps her now. If the lying liar continues to lie, how can the jury believe any good deeds she promises them she'll do if her life is spared?

Surely, the Walmart receipt has a store number on it? Or a phone number--something that identifies the store? :thinking:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 38s 39 seconds ago

Juan is going through register by register and looking at receipts. I recall this being the highlight for me of the first trial #JodiArias
:eek:

surly he jests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members