Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T Anyone seen the film or read the book "Gone Girl". The female character reminds me so much of Jodi. As I watched the movie, I could not help but think of her.

I *just* finished reading the book last night! And yes, I thought of Jodi, too - great book, though.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 21 seconds ago

1 juror question now: With the change of building was there a new asset protection manager at the new location? answer: no

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 16 seconds ago

Was the same audit performed at the new location? Yes. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi asks witness if a new computer system was put in at some point & Amanda couldn't recall where the old system went #jodiarias #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juror ? With a change of buildings was there a new asset manager assigned..No same girl. #jodiarias #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juror ?- Was the same audit done at new location? Yes #jodiarias #3TVArias

Wahoo!!!!

So far: it is infuriating that the defense has a second chance to question gas cans and receipts and whatever else!!

And, it is heartbreaking to read tweets about how much pain Tanisha is in. Her pain is what's real. The rest is a murderer's dream that is a nightmare for every single person exposed to her venom.

But does she plagerize? Like in the music world when one artist takes a significant portion of notes from a song by someone and then changes it up a bit to use in a new song, that is not legally considered plagiarism. If I, using a photo of the Mona Lisa, then did a drawing of the Mona Lisa based on the picture I saw, I'm not plagiarizing the Mona Lisa. No one would ever be fooled into thinking my drawing is the Mona Lisa and by not signing it with the original artist's signature (Da Vinci), nor am I attempting to pass it off as anything but my own drawing. I see the same here.

Yes, they are "plagiarized". They are copied without attribution to the original artist. Copies or rehashes or recombinations of original artwork that don't have attribution are forgeries. JA is an atrocious forger.

@NancyGraceHLN: Things are getting heated between Nurmi & Martinez over the Walmart registers. Martinez is poking fun at Nurmi getting mad #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 50s 51 seconds ago

Nurmi says "you don't know that all the info was transferred correctly since you didn't work at that store" she agrees. #JodiArias

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juror ?- Was the same audit done at new location? Yes #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juror ? With a change of buildings was there a new asset manager assigned..No same girl. #jodiarias #3TVArias

A knife is a weapon that can be used with 2 hands. Given the savagery of the attack, I would guess JA was using 2 hands at least some of the time.

I have tried to picture how JA managed to inflict all those wounds without him grabbing at her. I suspect she would lunge in and stab him and then jump back out of the way like a wild animal. And when he was crawling down the hall, she was most likely jumping towards him to stab him and then would jump back to stay away from his reach.

The very 1st wound was most like a horrible wound which shocked and hurt Travis so bad that he could not fight back much. It most likely was either the slice of the throat or a stab right to his chest area.
He had no idea he was going to be attacked, so she sneakily got to within striking range and then plunged the knife deep into his chest. Or she came up behind him and was pretending to rub his back while she reached around and slit his throat.

However she did it, that very 1st wound was really bad and he then could not fight her off because he was wounded so bad.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi asks witness if a new computer system was put in at some point & Amanda couldn't recall where the old system went #jodiarias #3TVArias

OH good Lord. The jury has to be tired of this by now. Poor Jodi it's the stores fault they can't find any thing related to the gas can being returned. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'd be insulted if I was on the jury.

Exactly. This is where playing video of previous testimony is going to come in handy. She said it was the same Walmart herself.

Video will be played of last trial?? Is this news I missed?

@TrialDiariesJ: Next state witness is Kevin Freedman he's a Yreka patrol officer that was assigned to #Jodiarias grandparents burglary #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

State calls next witness. Kevin someone. Didn't catch the last name. Waiting for him to come in. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Kevin Freedman on the stand, officer in the Yreka police department. #JodiArias

Video will be played of last trial?? Is this news I missed?

I don't know if it will. But AZLawyer has said a few times that video of the original trial can and probably will be played to help this jury get up to speed. What I'm saying is this is one place where something like they will come in handy.

@monicalindstrom: Patrol officer Freedman called to stand by #JuanMartinez to explain the burglary of the gun from #JodiArias grandparents

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Next state witness is Kevin Freedman he's a Yreka patrol officer that was assigned to #Jodiarias grandparents burglary #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juror ? With a change of buildings was there a new asset manager assigned..No same girl. #jodiarias #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juror ?- Was the same audit done at new location? Yes #jodiarias #3TVArias

Wahoo!!!!

Good juror questions!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 45s 46 seconds ago

#JodiArias in the courtroom today.

B0pt_4RCcAEoLMH.jpg:large

:eek::eek:

@NancyGraceHLN: Things are getting heated between Nurmi & Martinez over the Walmart registers. Martinez is poking fun at Nurmi getting mad #JodiArias

Farters, and slammers and heat - oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member