Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Stereo, DVD player, $30 was missing. A TV wasn't taken #jodiarias #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: As Officer identifies #jodiarias in court she smiles at him #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias told the officer her $30 was missing. She was looking for her laptop ane she found it in the hamper #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
As Officer identifies #jodiarias in court she smiles at him #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Stereo, DVD player, $30 was missing. A TV wasn't taken #jodiarias #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: The drawers were barely opened from the photographs...not exactly ransacked #jodiarias #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias told the officer her $30 was missing. She was looking for her laptop ane she found it in the hamper #3TVArias

Yeah bc everyone puts their laptop in a hamper of dirty clothes and covers it with some of them. /snark

@monicalindstrom: Thinking back to the last trial, do you think #JodiArias exhibited any "teen age like" behaviors mentioned in openings?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
The drawers were barely opened from the photographs...not exactly ransacked #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
#jodiarias told the officer her $30 was missing. She was looking for her laptop ane she found it in the hamper #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Stereo, DVD player, $30 was missing. A TV wasn't taken #jodiarias #3TVArias

Oh yea....Unless I am dreaming this up, wasnt there suppesedly a friend of hers that may have been given a "gift" from JA of either the stereo or DVD player. It wasnt proven I dont think because the person was never called in to testify or something like that.

This whole thing is like a recurring nightmare to me.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

When Friedman was asked to identify #JodiArias in the courtroom today she waved her hand at him. So friendly she is.

This is my concern. What happens if these jurors, after hearing from these witnesses, decide that they do not believe that Arias had the third gas can or that the murder was especially cruel? :thinking:

I do not think they can decide the murder was not especially cruel. That has already been established by the first jury and this would not be a death penalty case anymore if the first jury had decided otherwise.. All this jury can decide is whether there are mitigators that outweigh the aggravators.

She & her sister were gone (for an "outing") just long enough for the burglary to take place. So contrived & so absurd. We know what happened to the DVD player too.

Oh yea....Unless I am dreaming this up, wasnt there suppesedly a friend of hers that may have been given a "gift" from JA of either the stereo or DVD player. It wasnt proven I dont think because the person was never called in to testify or something like that.

Daryl Brewer.
I wonder what he watches on that player...

wasn't it Daryl?

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 7 seconds ago
Officer found it odd many valuables weren't taken just the gun and couple other items #jodiarias #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

When Friedman was asked to identify #JodiArias in the courtroom today she waved her hand at him. So friendly she is.

Shutting my mouth ans sitting on my hands at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 46s 46 seconds ago

Juan is done. Nurmi gets up an does a "matlock" head scratch as he says "good morning sir" #JodiArias

Beth FB
Cross begins. Friedman left Yreka PD about 1.5 years ago. He owns his own business now.

Daryl Brewer. He was asked about the remote and DVD but I don't think he could recall...or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss