Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not aware they were going to go through the entire trial again, but I guess they are.

They will go over it but in a much quicker time frame. Juan must bring out all of the bad things that were discovered about Arias.

I hope this time around Juan gets to play the part in the interview room where she is alone and laughing like she is demon possessed. That one shot chills me to the bone. Evil permeates every inch of that room when she does that.

And all of her lies must be brought out. It deflects whatever the defense puts out it.....which is really only based on the lies of a cruel and sadistic murderer.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 38s 38 seconds ago

#JodiArias sits with left hand on cheek, like shes talking on the phone, as she watches Flores and Nurmi.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

Nurmi points out that Flores said the gun shot wound came first in this same hearing. #JodiArias

Horn did not say he never talked to him. He said it could have happened he just had no recollection of it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Which injuries came first to Travis Alexander?...Detective Flores told Juan Martinez the gunshot came first..#jodiarias #3TVArias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 10s 10 seconds ago

"Was it Dr Horn's opinion...victim unconscious or still conscious?" Flores responded that per Horn, could be conscious or unconscious.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 31s 32 seconds ago

Horn repeatedly denies talking to Horn about the Travis Alexander autopsy. In 2009 hearing, Martinez questioned Flores on stand. I was there

well Kiefer, if you say it that makes it true. Mm hmmm.

Huff Post
Nurmi is pointing out Flores previously testified that Horn told him Alexander had been shot first. Yesterday, Horn testified he does not recall any such conversation with Flores and has always believed Alexander was stabbed first.

I think JA lived a virtual reality via movies. I can imagine her spending many hours before the mirror repeating pages of dialog, trying out various inflections, facial expressions, and body movements, as she realized probably by age 12 that she wasn't "normal" but needed to craft fake personas which changed depending on who she was with at the time.

I think she did, too. I have no doubt she saw and took mental note of Cameron Diaz dancing in Superman undies. Probably even thought it was cute but then when it was to her advantage to use it to portray something ugly she did that with ease.

Good morning all!:dance: Okay.....I promised myself I wouldn't get wrapped up in this "sentencing" trial, like I did the last trial. Jodi Arias makes my blood pressure go wayyyyy up. :maddening: But.........here I am ready for another roller coaster ride. :rollercoaster:

Thanks to all of you that have posted tweets and updates. Some days it's the only way I can keep updated. :lurk: I wish the case was being televised....okay no I don't.......wait....yes I do! :fence:

Does anyone know if the sentencing will be televised? I want to see CMJA's face when it is announced. :juanettes:

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan asked Detective Flores if the gunshot rendered Travis unconscious per Dr. Horn, Flores said no #jodiarias #3TVArias

Mike Watkiss @mikewatkiss3tv · 2m 2 minutes ago

Det. Flores questioned about contradicting testimony he has given in the past about the sequence of wounds to TA #JodiArias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 19 seconds ago
Juan asked Detective Flores if the gunshot rendered Travis unconscious per Dr. Horn, Flores said no #jodiarias #3TVArias

If Azlawyer peeps in...please tell us why they are going back through all the evidence of the guilt phase. I thought jury had to accept guilt. I do like the way JM is nailing it all down but yesterday with Wilmott endlessly debating with the ME just made me sick. Seems we would be farther down the road by now.

they are trying to show the lengths she went to to get to Travis in the first place. They are going to have to recap in some way shape or form or there wont be much for the new jury to make their decision on.

Yes, she is guilty - but now they are proving the excessiveness of her actions and the over kill (sorry) of Travis for them to come to their own conclusion on sentencing.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 16 seconds ago

Nurmi goes over the statements Flores made concerning the order of the wounds. Horns opinion was that the throat wound was last #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

Flores said that Horns opinion was the the first wound was the gunshot wound. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Detective Flores stated the slit to the throat came last in this transcript #jodiarias #3TVArias

This is Nurmi's and Willmott's "Fuhrman" and they are not going to let it go.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 14s 15 seconds ago

Then a defense attorney, not Nurmi, asked if in Horn's opinion Travis Alexander was still conscious after gunshot and Flores' answer was yes

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Detective Flores stated the slit to the throat came last in this transcript #jodiarias #3TVArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member