Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMHO... What the time element tells me is this slaughter could have been much worse. Sure she had the the drop on Mr. Alexander more then a few times but waited until she had him in the most vulnerable position which was the sitting position.

yesssssss!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

Attorneys at the bench. Sizzle uuup. #JodiArias

They never found the 25 caliber gun that was taken from her grandparents house and that she used to kill Travis. After the killing,
she bought a 9mm gun.

-to get over her fear of guns
-to use on her male companions that she was going panning for gold with if they attacked her.

.......as one does

Condoms too...just in case they "attack" her.
I do find it amazing that her decision process when confronted with a male is: gun, knife, or condom?

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 17 seconds ago
Nurmi is done and we have a 5 minute break #jodiarias #3TVArias

a break already,oh come on

JMHO... What the time element tells me is this slaughter could have been much worse. Sure she had the the drop on Mr. Alexander more then a few times but waited until she had him in the most vulnerable position which was the sitting position.
Agreed! She wanted him down in the shower so she could happily finish him off there at some point. And then she could just clean him and all evidence off and go on her merry way. Unfortunately, he fought back.

Not only cunning, but depraved planning on her part. Unbelievably meticulous and icy.

@TrialDiariesJ: Tanisha, Travis's sister, is very emotional and heads back to victim room #jodiarias #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

#JodiArias flips through some papers that are stapled together as her counsel dukes it out up front under the cover of sizzleeen.

From DGC: CMJA "pretending" to be attorney/paralegal again :rolleyes:

Oh Good, I need to walk away, nurmi really pisses me off! He's no better than his greasy client. AND I don't care that he's just doing his job! Time to walk away!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
Nurmi pointing out Travis's eyes are closed in the pictures #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Travis with his head down and shower running on him is up. Nurmi is trying to show he was vulnerable at many points #jodiarias #3TVArias

JA probably MADE him pose for these pics, while holding a gun on him

I'm so glad Nurmi is done and glad this is not televised, just reading the tweets makes all those feelings of aggravation come back. I could have never been a juror , I'd want to yell sit down and shut up she is already convicted she killed him, now make a point that makes me think she shouldn't be put to death.

My only concern is that jurors may start to actually believe that Travis did not suffer all that much when in fact they are supposed to have already accepted the especially cruel part of the conviction. That's all.

That is why they are going through all this again - to show he DID indeed suffer, extremely!! I understand your frustration! I do. But they need to be up to speed on what she did before, during and after the murder to show calculation and premeditation, which in turn would help them decide death or life.

@NancyGraceHLN: Travis' sister left the courtroom crying. Travis' family members & supporters wear blue Justice for Travis 2015 bands on wrists #JodiArias

JMO etc, I think det Flores had in mind Travis was shot first was because JA TOLD him that's what happened when she was telling the 2 ninjas story. Probably thought there was some truth in her lies.

Sure ... TA appeared vulnerable in some of those shower pictures and JA could have attacked him at many points, BUT ...

JA purposefully waited until TA was facing her to show her weapon, take control, force him to sit in the small shower stall and then attack him when he was most vulnerable and when he would see what she was up to.

JA wanted him to know and then feel the pain she was about to inflict ... "especially cruel"!

Yes, she wanted it up close and personal.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi says #Jodiarias didn't take any opportunities while his eyes were closed to attack Travis as alleged #3TVArias

I will always believe when the first photos in the shower were taken Travis didn't even know she was there.

Only at the very end of them did he realize she had been stalking him and taking photos of him in the shower. Even Arias said Travis was a very private person when he was in his bathroom taking a shower.

I think she took those photos knowing how much he liked his privacy in his bathroom.:( Once again she was invading his privacy.

How much worse could the slaughter have been??? :dunno:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Tanisha, Travis's sister, is very emotional and heads back to victim room #jodiarias #3TVArias

:( poor tanisha

:grouphug: :grouphug:

That is the point but definitely don't think it helps her. She waited until he was fully aware of what was happening to him. Doesn't exactly mitigate the cruelty. I suppose it's going toward premeditation.

@monicalindstrom: #TravisAlexander obviously trusted #JodiArias during these pictures that #nurmi is showing since his eyes were closed

Yes, it really emphasises how depraved it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay