Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 12s13 seconds ago
#jodiarias results ranged from average, high average to superior for various tests including verbal comprehension, working memory, #cont

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 28s29 seconds ago
Perceptual reasoning, processing speed, and working memory. #jodiarias

So, that might be instrumental in faking results of psych tests....especially when they were given multiple times!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
Now for the Trauma Symptom Inventory ...sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

MOO is they have something that they don't want to be asked about or made public.

Now the mystery of why S. Hughes is in court. I was wondering why she hasn't been there supporting the TA family.

I would imagine the Hughes have always been considered an option by the state. But just like the defense it appears that they have decided to use a Dr to introduce the Hughes testimony to avoid any attempt at total character assassination during cross that has nothing to do with mitigation. The DT would have a 10 day marathon crossing one of the Hughes. And if you thought that Bishop took a lot of unnecessary nonsense to keep hammering home the Travis was bad mantra, imagine what they'd put the Hughes through. Not to mention they'd probably be blamed for the murder since they did forsee a problem and didn't sucessfully prevent it. That's just how this DT rolls. Everyone else is to blame.

Good call to let Dr DeMarte deal with their testimony IMO. And it looks like they don't like it one bit. :)

MOO

Yes, the manipulative psychopath would be well served by those "superior" verbal skills of hers. Hmmm, isn't THAT interesting.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 18 seconds ago
TSI was administered Aug 12, 2011 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Because of the lie Nurmi told her....but, she should explain why she was so ready to accept that lie as truth. My opinion has always been....these 2 were NOT great friends to Travis. Just busybodies with holier than thou attitudes. Sorry...:silenced:....I'll stop. Just not big fans of the Hughes. I think the Alexander family is fond of them, though. So, what I think is not important.

ITA..and I think they are opportunists. I wonder how Travis' family feel about them writing a book. A bit like cashing in.

It just cannot be lost on the jury that Martinez objects occasionally and the defense is objecting or requesting sidebars constantly. It always tells us what testimony they're most scared of.

They're downright terrified of DeMarte. ;) After another sidebar, they're on her Trauma Symptom Inventory tests.

I really felt sorry for her and Chris. They had no idea an attorney would lie to them.

They sure learned the hard way that attorneys do lie especially a snake like Nurmi.

With their experience with PPL, I am surprised that they did not know more about how defense attnys operate.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias #Einstein except the picture of her foot at scene and on 4th story of crime.
Don't forget the bloody palm print and hair too! Einstein she is not.

Exhibit 864. Was administered Aug. 12, 2011. It's the TS 1 self reporting - JA filled out on her own. She is familiar with another test the PDS? Nurmi objects/ improper rebuttal. Sidebar.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago

Thru charts of test scores Dr De is telling us that #jodiarias could pass a spelling bee with flying colors.

(A lie detector, however...)

-----After reading that letter, journals, etc., JA would NOT pass a grammar test :gaah:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

Notice how quickly Juan moves his witness along?

Wish Defense would pick up on that vs. Nurmi's new Yell Tactics (copying JM) #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias #Einstein except the picture of her foot at scene and on 4th story of crime.

That and leaving a camera and card full of temporarily 'deleted' digital images at the scene, documenting her entire crime.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
PDS was given to DeMarte by Samuels. He gave her a bubble sheet #jodiarias #3tvarias

I thought they were still going after PTSD.....which iirc one of the criteria is "avoidance" as it is with DV right? So now they ARE admitting BPD? And what happened to Bi-polar?

Does defense even HAVE A PLAN?

Personally, my favorite defense expert diagnosis of Jodi was Transient Global Amnesia
It sounds like what a hobo might get if he fell and hit his head on the railroad track

ITA..and I think they are opportunists. I wonder how Travis' family feel about them writing a book. A bit like cashing in.

I think Travis really loved and admired the Hughes' and would have no problem with them writing a book about Travis. I am sure this book will put Travis in a good light and will show he was nothing like the defendant says he is.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
DeMarte looked at this for her opinion. The answer from Jodi was the trauma was a "non sexual assault by a stranger" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 15s15 seconds ago
Martinez goes to Geffner testimony and PTSD test question to which #jodiarias said she was non-sexually attacked by a stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21