DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Daryl would turn her down a lot and Jodi would be upset. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 55 seconds ago
JA would continue to show up & call Daryl, she initiated the calls and would travel to see him and ask to do laundry, eat or something else

I am hearing things I had never heard before, in all of these many, many years. Wow. It was much worse than I had imagined, and what I had imagined was very bad!

I know what you mean. I am feeling the same way. How creepy JA was and is! :eek:

Wow. Every single eyebrow raising thing I've ever read about her has now been admitted.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Darryl B transcript post breakup "#JodiArias kept showing up/calling him." She initiated most contact. Would say she was "coming in to town"

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 46s 46 seconds ago

#JodiArias jurors take notes.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
#jodiarias was always in Daryl's space and she was needy and whiny. She would use a little girl voice #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

#JodiArias whispers to counsel throughout testimony.

#jodiarias was affectionate and loving according to Daryl #3tvarias

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that they had to 'follow the law' when considering the death penalty--meaning they are only to determine if JA acted in an especially heinous, cruel and depraved manner.

Whether she felt remorse or not (after the fact) is not a consideration in a finding for the death penalty. She could be a sociopath who felt nothing before, during, and after. If the juror felt the murder was especially heinous, cruel and depraved, the instructions given would indicate their finding should be death.

At least that was my impression. :dunno:

No, the previous jury has already made the determination that the murder was cruel. That made JA eligible for the death penalty.

Now the new jury is to determine whether the mitigating factors suggested by the defense team outweigh the one aggravating factor of cruelty such that she should be given life instead of death. Remorse is absolutely a mitigating factor and often the one jurors most want to hear.

#jodiarias was always in Daryl's space and she was needy and whiny. She would use a little girl voice #3tvarias

yes we all heard that sickening sweet baby voice. Remember all the times Jodi was hanging all over Travis in Photo's?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi reading the next document, then asks to approach. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 48s48 seconds ago
16 good news if you had the over #jodiarias

So much for the "no previous criminal history" mitigating factor. :giggle:

MOO
Should also be able to bring in her pot bust if I had my way...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Daryl would turn her down a lot and Jodi would be upset. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 55 seconds ago
JA would continue to show up & call Daryl, she initiated the calls and would travel to see him and ask to do laundry, eat or something else

Holy ch$t she stalked Daryl too! Imagine that he made it seem like they were in love and all was good.

What time period w/Daryl are they talking about? Was JA trying to get Daryl in Malibu to take her back in April-May 2008?

I am hearing things I had never heard before, in all of these many, many years. Wow. It was much worse than I had imagined, and what I had imagined was very bad!

If someone was doing these things to me, I would be terrified and trying everything in my power to peel them off my life. :runaway:

Travis was a much kinder, more patient person than I will ever be.

From CS @ CNN:

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 11m 11 minutes ago

DeMarte talks about her conversations with Sky Hughes. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 11m 11 minutes ago

ICYMI: Sky Hughes is in court, sitting near TA's family. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 10m 10 minutes ago

DeMarte says Sky Hughes told her about an incident when she caught #jodiarias listening to a conversation outside of a bathroom door.

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 10m 10 minutes ago

cont... As TA was inside talking on the phone. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 9m 9 minutes ago

exhibit 907 admitted to evidence. .#jodiarias

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 9m 9 minutes ago

Ex 907: Interview with Darryl B: DB was afraid he was getting too involved with #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 8m 8 minutes ago

Nurmi objects. Sidebar #jodiarias

Does anyone know when these interview took place?

Did she interview her again before this phase?

Ouch for the DT. Concrete, ironclad patterns.

Anyone - is this before or after they bought the house?

was wondering he same thing Nosey, but I thought I saw above that this was after they broke up. I thought they broke up because she wanted Travis. So this is interesting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay