Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Nurmi is trying to say well it's just her word and not a database that proves that #OK #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
Jodi told DeMarte she looked at TA's MySpace account and got into his emails #jodiarias #3tvarias

That's the problem Nurmi, how do even you know when to believe her, let alone 18 jurors? You can't pick and choose only when it benefits your case.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
Nurmi says because Jodi wanted to remain friends with Matt M after he cheated on her it showed her signs of fear of abandonment #jodiarias

LMAO Sure it does Nurmi. To me, it shows that JA was a manipulative evil biotch that wasn't done using him so she wanted to keep her claws in him longer. And one can't cheat if one is not dating at the time.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 24s 24 seconds ago

DeMarte talking about #jodiarias changing hair and getting a boob job possibly as a way to change identity to please the people around her.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Waiting outside to take some pics. Please smile everyone:) @TrialDiariesJ @BethKaras @The13thJurorMD @cshughes
---

No wonder she hasn't been tweeting, I thought she lost her phome again.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte brings up Jodi got a boob job, new car, while with Daryl, and she could have done this to hang onto him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
Nurmi says because Jodi wanted to remain friends with Matt M after he cheated on her it showed her signs of fear of abandonment #jodiarias

no Nurmi, it shows she was clingy....jmo cant let go, jmo

LMAO Sure it does Nurmi. To me, it shows that JA was a manipulative evil biotch that wasn't done using him so she wanted to keep her claws in him longer. And one can't cheat if one is not dating at the time.

And meek mouse drove 100s of miles in a jealous fury to confront new girl friend.

Jealous fury, I like the visual.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 24s 24 seconds ago

DeMarte talking about #jodiarias changing hair and getting a boob job possibly as a way to change identity to please the people around her.

Chest hair transplant?

I think we lost something in the Tweet there.

I am getting seriously confused. Even on BK site, there is conflicting info. One entry says age 2/3 the other age 5 for sex abuse. Which one? Two? Who told JA then? Never saw that in interview with Bill and Flores.
I agree it's very frustrating. Started this week, not many tweets, give the questions but not witness answers and VERY conflicting statements. I read tweets then Paul Sanders blog and there's a lot of different things. :thinking:

I really wish we knew who she is looking at when we see these smiley pictures. And is she doing the timeless trick of creating cleavage with her arms? Is this when the jury is entering? Somehow these photos of her smiling chill me more than anything.

If she is, MDLR should tell her one has deflated :blushing:

From Mark Henle: https://twitter.com/HenleMark

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 6m 6 minutes ago

#JodiArias in court Thursday morning.

B9Ggg_PIcAI25hN.jpg:large

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 4m 4 minutes ago

#JuanMartinez and Kirk Nurmi leave the bench after a conference with Judge Stephens during the #JodiArias retrial.

B9GhVKnIEAASwGa.jpg:large

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 3m 3 minutes ago

Defense attorney Kirk Nurmi questions Dr. DeMarte during the #JodiArias retrial Thursday morning.

B9GhiL1CAAEDnwZ.jpg:large

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 2m 2 minutes ago

Judge Sherry Stephens listens to defense attorney Kirk Nurmi during the #JodiArias retrial Thursday.

B9Gh8pVIgAAs7aC.jpg:large

Mark Henle @HenleMark · 1m 1 minute ago

Dr. Janeen DeMarte testifies during the #JodiArias retrial Thursday.

B9GiPjGCUAAKckl.jpg:large

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Nurmi says DeMarte said Jodi went back to back with boyfriends #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill