Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
... and with the added benefit of squeezing her *advertiser censored* together to make them pop out! Wow! She is pining for some poor male juror.

Geez. I just noticed the color of her sweater. Y'all been on the slime highway too long. :D

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 31s 31 seconds ago

Nurmi asks DeMarte about #jodiarias' relationship with Daryl Brewer, re: idealization.

... and with the added benefit of squeezing her *advertiser censored* together to make them pop out! Wow! She is pining for some poor male juror.

If they burst do the tax payers of AZ have to pay for new ones??? sorry couldn't resist

I don't understand what Nurmi is doing. He wants her to be BPD but he wants to argue the data points she used to come to her conclusion? The attachment and the changing the identity are hallmarks of BPD. If you don't agree with those things you don't agree with the diagnosis you've been touting as a mitigating factor.

Who the heck is she trying to look sweet and innocent for? Was the jury coming in at this time?

I imagine that's her begging-for-generous-facials-much-needed-poundings-well-deserved-spankings come hither pose.

JSS looks like she is over whatever Nurmi is saying in that pic. To bad he can't read visual clues to let him know when he needs to just sit down and shut up.

MOO

And loss of income for family; if Jodi was spoiled as a family member said, and she was use to getting what she wanted...then had to adjust to change in lifestyle, move and begin to share with new siblings, maybe that fryed her little brain.

Honestly, when I read all the trite things she lists and then tries to say it was so dysfunctional/abusive it really makes me want to literally throw up.

I think she was raised to be a spoiled brat and it gave her a great sense of entitlement and she felt she was more important than anyone else on earth. Leaving her to believe her wants and needs always came first and to hell with anyone else.

Half the people or more who REALLY did come from an abusive home would laugh or want to spit nails at the trivial things she tries to make into abuse. IMO

IMO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Matt told #jodiarias relationship was over and Jodi was idealizing him and extremely attached #3tvarias

From WAT:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 23s 23 seconds ago

DeMarte: And when parents don't understand why the child is upset and say "stop it," it perpetuates the environment. #jodiarias

Ay carumba-- seriously? Parents are just human and can't coddle a child every minute. People are f-uped all the time b/c of their parents. Arrrggghhh, this totally hits a nerve with me!

I imagine that's her begging-for-generous-facials-much-needed-poundings-well-deserved-spankings come hither pose.

Oh no you didn't. LMAO. If that is the look she's going for, then I doubt that she really got much of them at all.

MOO

I don't understand what Nurmi is doing. He wants her to be BPD but he wants to argue the data points she used to come to her conclusion? The attachment and the changing the identity are hallmarks of BPD. If you don't agree with those things you don't agree with the diagnosis you've been touting as a mitigating factor.

He can try. But I don't think the jury's buying it.

Honestly, when I read all the trite things she lists and then tries to say it was so dysfunctional/abusive it really makes me want to literally throw up.

I think she was raised to be a spoiled brat and it gave her a great sense of entitlement and she felt she was more important than anyone else on earth. Leaving her to believe her wants and needs always came first and to hell with anyone else.

Half the people or more who REALLY did come from an abusive home would laugh or want to spit nails at the trivial things she tries to make into abuse. IMO

IMO

Ditto and well said

Ay carumba-- seriously? Parents are just human and can't coddle a child every minute. People are f-uped all the time b/c of their parents. Arrrggghhh, this totally hits a nerve with me!

DD did say it is very hard on parents when raising a BPD child.

I'm glad others are questioning this because I was wondering if perhaps I shouldn't be putting money away for my children's future borderline personality therapy because I feel like I spend half my day telling them to stop doing something or to get over something.

IMO

BBM

Just as cousin Aimee et al disclosed to Dr. D in the interviews.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi states when #jodiarias got the boob job, new car it could have given her validation from Daryl #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member