Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, when I read all the trite things she lists and then tries to say it was so dysfunctional/abusive it really makes me want to literally throw up.

I think she was raised to be a spoiled brat and it gave her a great sense of entitlement and she felt she was more important than anyone else on earth. Leaving her to believe her wants and needs always came first and to hell with anyone else.

Half the people or more who REALLY did come from an abusive home would laugh or want to spit nails at the trivial things she tries to make into abuse. IMO

IMO

This will not be lost on the jury. How many of them do you think were spanked or worse- had at least one parent that was an alcoholic or had a single parent who had to work so much they were hardly ever home and when they were home had to handle things and try to rest. This was a big mistake on the part of the defense, among MANY!

Wonder if I can try to get fillers paid for from my insurance company if I tell them I " need validation in my life"

Honestly, when I read all the trite things she lists and then tries to say it was so dysfunctional/abusive it really makes me want to literally throw up.

I think she was raised to be a spoiled brat and it gave her a great sense of entitlement and she felt she was more important than anyone else on earth. Leaving her to believe her wants and needs always came first and to hell with anyone else.

Half the people or more who REALLY did come from an abusive home would laugh or want to spit nails at the trivial things she tries to make into abuse. IMO

IMO

You know I was snarking right? Hence: "little brain"....not exactly an Einstein.

I completely agree with you. Bet she resented her siblings greatly, hence [again], the baseball bat.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 50 seconds ago
Jodi told DeMarte she would change according to who she dated #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm sorry but this sort of argument would be laughed at here in Asia. Parenting involves lots and lots of discipline, rules and boundaries. Child abuse is something else entirely.

IMO, the ones who were invalidated were her parents because she felt she was so much smarter than them and wouldn't listen to a thing they said.

She did not respect either one of them. IMO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 58 seconds ago
I can't wait for lunch....this is snail pace #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 50 seconds ago
Jodi told DeMarte she would change according to who she dated #jodiarias #3tvarias

Because she knew that no decent man would want her the way that she really is.

MOO

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi, DeMarte now seem to be having an almost collegial conversation about psych symptoms.

Nurmi even said "That makes sense," at one point

I'm sorry but this sort of argument would be laughed at here in Asia. Parenting involves lots and lots of discipline, rules and boundaries. Child abuse is something else entirely.

You're in Asia?? I'm sooooo envious. Where?

Did she feel invalidated because her parents didn't listen to her when she instructed them how to raise her younger siblings?

Or when they wouldn't let her grow pot on the roof?

Or when she corrected their grammar and just didn't amend their oral ways?

I don't understand what Nurmi is doing. He wants her to be BPD but he wants to argue the data points she used to come to her conclusion? The attachment and the changing the identity are hallmarks of BPD. If you don't agree with those things you don't agree with the diagnosis you've been touting as a mitigating factor.

ITA

And I would chalk it up to trial reporting by Tweet, except that would be giving LKN too much credit.

Unless he's really just trying to throw everything -- all at once -- against the jury and hope it sticks to at least one of them.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 21s 21 seconds ago

Stephens breaks for lunch. #jodiarias

finally lunch is called, i thought Nurmi wasn't suggesting it cause he's on such a roll :rolleyes:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Nurmi wants evidence from DeMarte Jodi had suicidal ideation #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander