Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18m 18 minutes ago

Outside courtroom in the #jodiarias trial. Court is not open yet. Someone's speaking Spanish behind me. I want tacos now.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15m 15 minutes ago

Nurmi tried to get in but is also locked oot. Gray suit with light blueberry shirt and dark tie. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15m 15 minutes ago

Jurors pour into the jury room. Lawyers for other cases wait in the hallweigh. I sit alone by myself. #AntiSocial #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13m 13 minutes ago

I feel like I'm in the police station scene from ferris beullers day off. Sorry can't explain any further. #jodiarias

Not good. Poor Juror
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12m12 minutes ago
We have a juror coughing like crazy and she looks like hell. Hope she makes it

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12m 12 minutes ago

Nurmi reviews documents as he stands and waits..
hand on his extra long handled small suitcase with rollers. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8m 8 minutes ago

In the courtroom now.
Nurmi gave me a "ughhhh" look when he saw me.
It's been too long friend. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

Girl up in front of Judge Stephens crying, other cases being heard.
Nurmi is reclinated and flipping through comic books. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

I get excited to come back to the #JodiArias then when I sit down I realize how much I like not being here.
Is it lunch time yet?

I'm having one of those days where I feel like I could crawl under a rock...I can't see nurmi making this better

LOL even worse is the fact that he will try

Now that's bloody neat, I had no idea. How far are we talking?

Basically right next door. But I just realized she's at Estrella, so she may be transported each day on one of the little buses with black window tint and bars to the jail near the court first. I seem to recall there was some big issue about how early trial had to get done for her to make it back for dinner so that would make sense.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 27 seconds ago

Willmart is here, light gray suit.
Her hair looks like a much lighter shade of salmonorange today. #JodiArias

Sorry goddess we find nothing about you worth saving. There is no evidence presented you have any human values.
Your trial is a travesty because of your defense.

Quote Travis "She only cries for herself." So I'd say no on that. The only thing she can do is humble herself and go full on bat cat crazy or come clean.

Compare 6:45 to 17:40 --

[video=youtu;u5lGJ72SQBM]http://youtu.be/u5lGJ72SQBM[/video]

The transportation is all indoors. There is a bridge/tunnel system from the jail to the criminal court.
Does JA wait in her own cell or a specific holding cell for the appearance in court?

Looking forward to the juror questions for Dr. DeMarte, especially, "Would you explain in detail what you meant about JA continuing to devalue Travis in this trial?"

That would be awesome! I literally gasped when I read the tweet reporting DM actually came right out said that. What she provided the jury was the answer to why they've been forced to spend months listening to the sliming of Travis, the victim.

I don't they'll like her for that.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

I wish I knew handbags because Willmart always has a new one.
Brown pleather with gold blingage.
She just left the courtroom. #JodiArias

:hilarious: Probably one of Cougarlicious' hand-me-downs !

Does JA wait in her own cell or a specific holding cell for the appearance in court?

There are holding cells inside the courthouse where the inmates wait for court appearances.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi and Willmott are here, we are waiting on morning calendar to wrap up #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 40s 40 seconds ago

The guy up in front of Stephens is ordered to not drink any alcohol.
I would just request lethal injection right away. #JodiArias

The irony of Kirk trying so hard to discredit Dr. DeMarte is he is going to ask the jury to indeed embrace her diagnosis as it is one of #JodiArias' listed mitigating factors. One cannot have it both ways.

Jeff Gold nicknamed Dr. Demarte "The Wrecking Ball". I concur, she is going to level Jodi Arias' lies to the floor!! After Nurmi..........exhale.....we have redirect by Juan. http://zoeywatsoninvestigations.blogspot.com/2015/02/dr-janeen-demarte-came-into-jodi-arias.html

I'm annoyed that I'm still following this trial. I don't want to be on this :rollercoaster: for another month or two. Help! I want to get out!

Hi ya Rose. I'm right there with you but I have been here since it started and despite many days in which I just want to walk away I don't. I am in this to the bitter end because I can't wait for the day this manipulative criminal is sentenced to life of obscurity and desperation, where everyday is colored with survival of the fittest. My thoughts are always with this jury, and I hope they have the courage to sentence her, fittingly, to Death for her crime.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 34 seconds ago

Juan just strutted into the courtral room.
Light gray suit as well.
hWhite shirt and blackberry tie. #JodiArias

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

Why I asked my original question, was I thought of JA this weekend when an incident happened in a group. While people were talking, one man said something that was (imo) rather nasty. There was a small hic cup in conversation, and then everyone just kept on, as if nothing was said. Later, I heard several excuses by those who had heard the remark...he is just stressed, he didn't mean it the way it sounded. (judging by facial expression, tone of voice, I do believe it was meant)

A minor incident, I know, compared to this mess, but I thought that it is so easy to fool those who want to believe.

Does someone on this jury just 'want to believe' and is looking for any excuse to think of JA as not evil?

There's always one in a crowd. But.....this time I'm convinced most jurors will be really really be convinced she deserves the DP and won't politely defer to a hold out's delicate sensibilities.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is here in a light grey suit and navy blue tie #JuanTieReport #jodiarias #3tvarias

I cant remember the name of the Gal who always appeared in Court during the first phase? I wonder if she is still showing up in support of Jodi? Maybe they had a bad break up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member