Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and with Det. Flores both the same - we have trust issues. That is the most stupid thing in the world.

I have a question

When you're making a reply and it says auto saved, just where is it auto saved to? I've wondered where since I've had post go missing and don't know where to find that damn auto saved one.

BBM
I don't know where it saves, some clipboard on WS maybe. But if your post gets lost and the "restore auto save" is still under the posting box, it will re-post whatever was lost up until the last save.

"Is the knowledge as damaging as the memory of it?" WTH does that mean?? Geez.

I think the juror is making a distinction of being told you were assaulted but having no memory of it and the true memory of being assaulted... asking if the reaction to it would be the same? would you have the same feelings/reactions/avoidance if you knew it but didn't remember it. Good question as CMJA says she heard about it but doesn't remember. How could it feel the same? over-reporting of reaction? faking?

I find it curious MeeBee. Because everyone has said all along and I agree with it that Travis was a good guy and wanted to see the good in everyone. They didn't need to be together for him to be wanting to help her. They were friendly.

I found the text disturbing. He's telling his friends that he thinks she's suicidal. They don't need to be in a relationship for him to want to do something to help instead of you know making kind of jokes in his e-mail exhanges (Say Hi to Jodi Reagen) if he really thinks she's so crazy and suicidal. That's the reason I agree with Nurmi that he might have been lying to his friends about that. I don't think he would treat someone who was suicidal like that.

If I really think someone I know is suicidal, I'd try to help and I think TA would to. Again, that's why I think Nurmi was right when he said TA told his friends things about JA that might not have been true.

As Jodi has a tendency to steal events from other peoples lives (reminds me of the Talented Mr. Ripley) I've just thought the "pamphlets" in question were actually given to HER, which of course enraged her as witnessed by her not wanting to accept the diagnosis of Borderline.

I think it is coming from the psychologist. Whomever they are seem to be testing her on the answers she gives.

Which I actually find odd, because it's clear that DeMarte is a pro. Sounds to me like a know-it-all, with an agenda.

But the jurors do not know why she didn't finish testimony- they weren't given a reason.
Oh but Nurmi isnt through yet. He might just slip that in somehow through Dr. Geffner. He has is on record now that Dr Geffner is his most important witness.

Oh but Nurmi isnt through yet. He might just slip that in somehow through Dr. Geffner. He has is on record now that Dr Geffner is his most important witness.

The same Mr Geffner he want's a mistrial declared of because of.

OH WAIT!!! Everyone...I think I know why there is No trial tomorrow. I forgot!!!

The AZ Supreme court is having the hearing on Jodi's super secret testimony..
That came out in the news this morning. Maybe Nurmi thinks that will change everything.
i doubt it. :(

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
In communications between TA and JA he told her he could have his passwords so how is this unwanted and intrusive? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
Can the body have reactions 2 certain stimuli that trigger feelings 2 suppressed memories
D- It can trigger emotions & a physical response

Someone is splitting hairs on purpose. Hello? Did you not listen to Travis' emails talking about how he resented it later? How is it not intrusive no matter what? Someone's looking for excuses, IMO.

From Court Photographer:

Tom Tingle @TomTingle2 · 10s 10 seconds ago

Dr. Janeen DeMarte answers questions submitted by the jury in #JodiArias sentencing retrial in Phoenix Mon.

B9by3q1CAAIB6jm.jpg:large

Tom Tingle @TomTingle2 · 1m 1 minute ago

#JodiArias looks at jury Mon in her sentencing phase retrial. Dr. Janeen DeMarte on stand talking about psych tests

B9bycdsIYAAzXmw.jpg:large

This individual interview in chambers with each juror may be (1) which one asked the question (2) was it ever discussed with any other juror. My problem is if it was inappropriate because it wasn't an issue brought into evidence, WHY in the heck was it asked in front of the entire jury, potentially tainting the jury and causing mistrial.

I was wondering the same thing--but honestly can't remember whether it was brought up this time around. So, if it hasn't come up in this trial, could that be why JSS is talking to each juror in chambers?

I am wondering if maybe there was a question from one of the Jurors that did not get asked in front of the court, maybe they are asking the jurors about that question instead.

i want to know what their are doing in chambers grrr

This individual interview in chambers with each juror may be (1) which one asked the question (2) was it ever discussed with any other juror. My problem is if it was inappropriate because it wasn't an issue brought into evidence, WHY in the heck was it asked in front of the entire jury, potentially tainting the jury and causing mistrial.

Ive been worried about the juror questions part because we know Nurmi is waiting like a Hawk to find the smallest thing to prove 1 of the jurors is discussing the trial outside of court.

But heres the thing and I may be wrong about this. My understanding is it is fine to have general knowledge of the original trial. Afterall it was televised previously.

So I sure hope JSS doesnt let Nurmi into bullying her to get rid of a juror for a reason that is not even a valid reason.

If I was a juror I would just claim I dont know where I picked up a certain piece of knowledge about the case. It must have been reported on the news during the 1st trial and I may have picked up on it.

No matter what I do hope the jurors learn to be very careful in their questions to not give any ammunition to the DT. They are itching to throw 1 or more off this case. They want to win by getting the jury pool below the minimum required.

Ok. Reread the questions. I don't think they're bad at all. The only two that give me any pause

-did the friends Travis told about her stalking know he was in a relationship with her

--if he gave her the passwords is that intrusive.

Per BK: JM, the Alexander family, and DT just came out of chambers

All the questions and answers in order are posted on the sidebar thread. :)

From Court Photographer:

Tom Tingle @TomTingle2 · 53s 53 seconds ago

Judge Sherry Stephens asks questions submitted by jury for Dr. Janeen DeMarte about psych tests done on #JodiArias

B9bzXnWCIAAyKQn.jpg:large

From Court Photographer:

Dr. Janeen DeMarte answers questions submitted by the jury in #JodiArias sentencing retrial in Phoenix Mon.

#JodiArias looks at jury Mon in her sentencing phase retrial. Dr. Janeen DeMarte on stand talking about psych tests

look at all that grey hair,she must hate that!

Ah yes.

Perhaps the juror is just confused. And hopefully someone else will correct them.

I think that's right. Jodi says they exchanged passwords. She told Flores that in the interrogation. She writes about it in her journal. Travis chats with Regan Housley and says his ex got on his FB. He changes his passwords but she figures them out. "She's crafty, scary"

IMO she's full of it. She hacked his phone, his email, MySpace and facebook. She's saying he gave her the passwords to cover her stalking

From Court Photographer:

Is it just me, or is JA looking more manly every day? :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members