Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be careful what we bring over in the tweets. Tweets that contain sites that can't be linked here should be ignored. We do not need that type of information on this forum.

Perhaps we could employ Spybot to maintain the list of URL's which should be off limits...

(That's a joke, folks.)

Maybe they upped the voltage on her zapper, so they could get away with fewer guards. Save the taxpayers some bucks...

Perhaps the armed guards were for Cha Cha, to make sure no one sings, because that made her afraid for her life, doncha know :smile:

Being cynical..... the Arias' are evidently clearing the decks of creditors so when they write a book after the trial is done, all the payoff stays in their pockets. None would be owed to anyone. They've kept their house, to boot.

Honestly, their debt load according to the article, looks about average imo.

I don't know how to post pictures, but here is a screen shot from Cha Cha thanking all her "fans" for their support yesterday :puke:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9p7AahCcAAVV_x.jpg

But it's OK to call people retards. I hope MC is thinking long and hard about renewing her contract after this trial is done. It will be even harder to find a job in the private sector after all shes done so far.

Yes! I have a nephew who goes there every year to worship those underground people!

I don't think any of the jury will think Juan lied. This was his witness so JW did not make a Perry Mason moment. They still cant come up with kiddie *advertiser censored* and that is a big loss for JW and the DT.

What was gleaned was there was NO kiddie *advertiser censored* on his computer no matter how many times the DT tries to say it or the murderer. No kiddie *advertiser censored* and very little *advertiser censored* at all for a single young man. I think they will resent that the defense has made false allegations and will think the small amount of adult *advertiser censored* found is irrelevant and has nothing to do with whether her life is to be spared or not.

Can say this. I've paid a great deal of attention to the computer trial within a trial, and read far more than what the jury has been allowed to know. Also, I don't think I'm stupid.

But, I find all the computer stuff baffling. The technical details go in one ear and out the other, and I think its a safe bet that's true for most of the jurors.

If I were a juror, there are only a couple ways I could make sense of why the computer stuff looms so large:

1. I'd get that the DT is whispering to me that Travis was a pedophile. I'd assume that the DT is hammering me about *advertiser censored* on the computer because they want me to believe there was child *advertiser censored* on the computer.

But......the State said not, and the DT couldn't say there was. FAIL

2. Less clear, but not by much, I'd think that maybe the DT is so big about *advertiser censored* on the computer because they want me to believe their story of Travis leading a double life. Good Mormon versus *advertiser censored*-watching, multiple GF sexting jerk, which opens the door to doubts. If he was all that, maybe he abused her too?

There's likely to be a discussion about the end of that line of thought. But it won't be about whether or not fragments of a *advertiser censored* video exist on his computer.

3. I'd be aware that both sides seem to be accusing the other of not playing fair about what was found on the computer. For whatever reason. Beats the heck out of me why. Seems strange. So, if my fellow jurors find the computer stuff relevant and we have to choose who to believe, I'm gonna go with the side that seems to have been telling me the truth about things I can understand.

LOL, I was doing it at the same time.

No way Travis wrote that "Rejoice in being" carpola, that is straight out of one of Jodi's dime store Harlequin novels.

It's a little KJV-ish alright, much like her whoredom email to Lisa Andrews (Daidone):

“You are a shameful *advertiser censored*. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal covenants. Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of the Lord. You cannot be ashamed enough of yourself. You are filthy, and you need to repent and become clean in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disrespect not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your celebration, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive, because they are vital to your spiritual well-being.”

What I wonder if the jury remembers this is a murderer trial~~the *advertiser censored* is a distraction. Hard to even remember that someone was murdered. Sad that it's gotten this far off base,

Never fear dear Zoey, in closing JM will will make it loud and perfectly clear the purpose for this retrial and what the jury is there to decide. Not *advertiser censored*, not "domestic violence", not fabricated loans, or sex, sex and more sex, just Jodi the murderess and her slaughter of Travis.

Remind me again of which witness yelled at Juan that he was performing "prosecutorial misconduct"? I remember Fonseca being quite rude but I don't remember which one to attribute that statement to.

Steve Krafft/Fox10: "On cross-examination prosecutor Juan Martinez accused Neumeister of deleting any *advertiser censored* files through his own incompetence, accused him of not knowing when he examined the computer or even the capacity of the machine. "You are lying, straight-out lying, prosecutorial misconduct," the expert shot back.

That text with "muse" and "*advertiser censored*" are CMJA has to be. The text don't even read or sound like a man wrote them.

Even the term "animalistic sex" has a certain JA ring to it.

It's just too bad this text switch-a-roo wasn't a part of the first trial. Had it been, maybe Billy Z wouldn't have been so emotionally attached to JA.

Anyone have any idea when the sealed transcript could be released? Any media tweeting about it? TIA

How many weeks did it take to release JA's testiphony transcript after the COA slapped down JSKS?

defense got their way ... again !!!!

Was there ever any doubt? Defense is only hoping a few more jurors drop off. However their scorched earth strategy I think will just make all the jurors that much more determined to see this thing through. I think a lot of what the defense has done will backfire in the end.

I'd like to believe JSS didn't just take Nurmi's word that JA was too "mentally impaired" to testify unless the court was cleared and the transcripts sealed. Surely he submitted some documentation from Geffner making that claim, since he was the only shrink this time who admitted talking to JA. I hope the unsealed chambers transcript includes the "evidence" Nurmi provided JSS, which was so compelling that she committed professional hari kari or at least seriously damaged her reputation among her peers.

Thanks for the lesson :) and my apologies for deleting the post that you responded to, I had though it redundant and didn't realize anyone had responded already.

No worries here.

That delete feature is there for a reason.

Deleting my comments is great practice for being a WS moderator.

Although I think they get snipped more than deleted.

(And I was really pleased with myself for coining "Fibber SecretAffidavitWitness#1", too.)

I'd like to believe JSS didn't just take Nurmi's word that JA was too "mentally impaired" to testify unless the court was cleared and the transcripts sealed. Surely he submitted some documentation from Geffner making that claim, since he was the only shrink this time who admitted talking to JA. I hope the unsealed chambers transcript includes the "evidence" Nurmi provided JSS, which was so compelling that she committed professional hari kari or at least seriously damaged her reputation among her peers.

That wasn't even the claim at the time. Nurmi is just really milking this mentally ill thing. The reason Jodi gave was because she and her family had been threataned and she didn't want to testify in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper