Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Juan sitting so quietly like a mute mouse? WHAT *advertiser censored*??

JMO but it offers a wonderful contrast to the harassment he'll receive from KN when it's the states turn and the jury will notice. Also he gets to refute each and every on of these lies and can support HIS claims with evidence.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 24s 24 seconds ago

JSS taking less notes. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 37s37 seconds ago
lunch break. back at 1:25. #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 7s 8 seconds ago
Nurmi brings up how #TravisAlexander had #JodiArias dress in braids for sex and video showed teen in braids having sex w/teacher.

Geez shaking head I hope Juan can show the pic of Jodi with Bobby wearing braids. The braid thing was entirely ALL Jodi.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
Afternoon recess. Be back at 1:25pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Now Nurmi is digging at DeMarte's experience and the "subjective things" she said about #jodiarias, like no domestic violence.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 27s 28 seconds ago

DeMarte takes a "misogynistic" approach to domestic violence. "If you can't see it, it doesn't exist."

The rest of us take that approach to JA's "evidence" in this case. I can't see it so it doesn't exist! Luckily he has mindreaders like Dr F to make up for it. :sick:

Nurmi brings up how #TravisAlexander had #JodiArias dress in braids for sex and video showed teen in braids having sex w/teacher.

She put her hair in braids so there wouldn't be hair found in the bathroom while she was killing him! She was Always thinking ahead.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 25s 25 seconds ago

"The state can't have it both ways."
Participating in that kind of sex was another way #jodiarias molded her behavior to Travis Alexander.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
The interaction chart is back.I know at least 2 of the woman on this chart and they were NOT in any kind of personal relationship #jodiarias

No tweets from Troy Hayden for the last 30 mins FYI

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 36s 36 seconds ago

The #jodiarias retrial breaks for lunch

So the moral is: if you are a Mormon with schoolgirl fantasies, have sex before marriage or watch *advertiser censored*, you deserve an instant death penalty dealt by your crazy ex-girlfriend.

I am sick to my stomach. I am so sorry for Travis. She made his life a living hell and then sent him to God. She is a monster.

During the first trial I would be logged on most of the day and was never logged of. During this retrial I sign in and next thing I know I'm logged off, so I log on and before I know it again I'm logged off, does anyone know why this is happening, is it happening to others? It is so annoying and the result is I'm usually not logged on.

I switched to Firefox and haven't had it happen since then.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 1m 1 minute ago

Lunch. Return 1:25MST #jodiarias

During the first trial I would be logged on most of the day and was never logged of. During this retrial I sign in and next thing I know I'm logged off, so I log on and before I know it again I'm logged off, does anyone know why this is happening, is it happening to others? It is so annoying and the result is I'm usually not logged on.

When you sign in, be sure to check "Remember Me". That should keep you logged in to WS.

I probably missed it but did anyone say if there is a set time limit per side on the closing arguments?

Have any of you ever heard a def spending so much time saying untrue, horrific statements about the murder victim? I'm serious. I never heard a defense like this! Think OJ trial, did they say such horrific things about Nicole & Ron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa