Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she gets life, this will be why. Over and over again they have blamed the victim for being slaughtered and nearly decapitated in the sanctity of his own home by a woman who premeditated his murder because she couldn't handle being rejected.

The other way of looking at that is....if she was "marked" from birth with BPD and had PTSD from all that child abuse and yet didn't kill the other BF's who cheated on her yada yada yada, then clearly killing Travis was by CHOICE.

I need to get MAD... instead of feeling so sad.

I keep telling myself it is almost over...

You once persuaded me to hang in, Frigga, many months ago, and I have. There's only a matter of days left. This carp is to be expected - it's just a rehash of their whole case, so chin up; stiff upper lip; jolly hockey sticks, and all that!

Unfortunately no.

:seeya: Thank You !!!

OMG ... I just don't think I can take any more of him !

And IF I say any more, I will be at camp ... lol !

So all I will say is :

:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 17s 18 seconds ago

Nurmi zooms in on a thumbnail of *advertiser censored* & tells the jury they will have a chance to look at it in the jury room.

#NoThanks #JodiArias

:gaah:

As if the jury is going to study these thumbnails??

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 30s 30 seconds ago
Nurmi tells jurors the same is true w/Mimi Hall .. #TravisAlexander was a gentleman w/ her bc he had #JodiArias to have sex with.

I thought JA was already back in Yreka when he was seeing Mimi?

While we are on break, have we ever seen JA's reasons for secret testimony that JSS ordered unsealed? Apologies if I missed it. This was not the testimony itself, but a hearing I think?

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 4m 4 minutes ago

Nurmi: Alexander told people #jodiarias showed up unannounced to marginalize her. Meanwhile, his sex-based interactions with other women.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi: in a May 2008 message to Regan, Alexander feared #jodiarias would kill him. So why did he ask her to his house for sex in June?

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi brings up the computer *advertiser censored* for the first time today and says "What does this have to do with what happened?" #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi says the computer is an analogy to Alexander. The *advertiser censored* on the browser and then all the programs to hide or erase it. #jodiarias
---------------
Hi , Nurmi better hope no one on jury likes to watch *advertiser censored*. :slapfight: :seeya:

The other way of looking at that is....if she was "marked" from birth with BPD and had PTSD from all that child abuse and yet didn't kill the other BF's who cheated on her yada yada yada, then clearly killing Travis was by CHOICE.

Hope, I meant DEATH not life. And you are exactly right it was a choice, Travis was the one BF of JA's that was honest--he didn't run off or placate her--he told her he was not going to marry her, and he called her out on her truth. She was categorically rejected as a potential wife no matter what sexual manipulation she used to change his mind and for that he was going to die.

Have any of you ever heard a def spending so much time saying untrue, horrific statements about the murder victim? I'm serious. I never heard a defense like this! Think OJ trial, did they say such horrific things about Nicole & Ron?

Yes. Well, not pedophilia lies but basically said they were responsible for their own demise.

Blaming the victim is not unusual in murder cases. That it goes unbridled to the extent it has here was unheard of until now.

Have any of you ever heard a def spending so much time saying untrue, horrific statements about the murder victim? I'm serious. I never heard a defense like this! Think OJ trial, did they say such horrific things about Nicole & Ron?

I've seen some victim bashing in other cases like the betty Broderick case. But I have NEVER seen such vicious victim bashing as in this case. They have taken it to ridiculous levels.

How can he keep regurgitating the same lies over and over and over and ...... Does he have a recording of endless loops and he just moves his mouth and arms while strolling around..? As a juror, I don't think I have gained a thing from this closing.

I don't think I have ever noticed a remember me box in either trial, but I will look for it? Thanks

If you don't see the 'remember me' box, check your zoom and/or screen resolution, if you resized your viewing text/screen resolution, check box may have disappeared or repositioned itself on another area on the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa