Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 39 Morning Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She put her hair in braids so there wouldn't be hair found in the bathroom while she was killing him! She was Always thinking ahead.

Except that there still was. They found her brunette hair (hair color doesn't change DNA Jodi) in the shower drain.

It was different with TA because he had a house, lifestyle JA was determined to leech onto and he had no children! Best prospect ever. She was going to use sex to snare him and when it didn't work, she decided no one else would have him. She intended to get away with a heartless and selfish murder and move onto the next prospect.

Exactly!!!!!

Are you there??? How's hubby?

During the first trial I would be logged on most of the day and was never logged of. During this retrial I sign in and next thing I know I'm logged off, so I log on and before I know it again I'm logged off, does anyone know why this is happening, is it happening to others? It is so annoying and the result is I'm usually not logged on.

Did you check the 'remember me' box upon logging in?

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 25s 25 seconds ago

"The state can't have it both ways."
Participating in that kind of sex was another way #jodiarias molded her behavior to Travis Alexander.

Jodi Arias molded her behavior to whatever she thought would make the man keep her around. What guy WANTS to live in a hovel or tent? Yet he is claiming she did this for them.

Nurms not done??? He continues after lunch? I have no appetite, I am sick.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 58s 59 seconds ago

"All of the other relationships #JodiArias had ended peacefully...
Why did this one end this way? Something was different."

If she gets DEATH, this will be why. Over and over again they have blamed the victim for being slaughtered and nearly decapitated in the sanctity of his own home by a woman who carefully premeditated his murder and drove 1000 miles to the alleged abuser she was now free of to carry it out all because she couldn't handle being rejected.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 4m 4 minutes ago

Nurmi: Alexander told people #jodiarias showed up unannounced to marginalize her. Meanwhile, his sex-based interactions with other women.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi: in a May 2008 message to Regan, Alexander feared #jodiarias would kill him. So why did he ask her to his house for sex in June?

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 2m 2 minutes ago

Nurmi brings up the computer *advertiser censored* for the first time today and says "What does this have to do with what happened?" #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi says the computer is an analogy to Alexander. The *advertiser censored* on the browser and then all the programs to hide or erase it. #jodiarias

Uh, what was the evidence that he invited her to his house in June? JA never even claimed that!

During the first trial I would be logged on most of the day and was never logged of. During this retrial I sign in and next thing I know I'm logged off, so I log on and before I know it again I'm logged off, does anyone know why this is happening, is it happening to others? It is so annoying and the result is I'm usually not logged on.

When I sign in and click "Remember me", I stay logged in until I log out.

I need to get MAD... instead of feeling so sad.

I keep telling myself it is almost over...

I probably missed it but did anyone say if there is a set time limit per side on the closing arguments?

There is no set limit, but I imagine if he continues on and on, judge could tell him to move along....not sure if JSS would do this though.

Gaah is right! So with the combined century or so of experience, the DT 'experts' didn't find borderline personality disorder (and trashed the way DrDeM tested), nor did any of them diagnose CMJA with anything.
Except Samuels, who diagnosed her with PTSD ....based on the 'two intruders', and whose testing they also trashed.
I gather their strategy is to confuse? It sure isn't anything involving logic... She's mentally ill, but don't listen to the only Dr who says so?

They also all condemned DeMarte's finding of BPD. But that was different of course.

She put her hair in braids so there wouldn't be hair found in the bathroom while she was killing him! She was Always thinking ahead.
I have said that since the beginning! she also put the camera in the washing machine because she deleted pictures after she killed him and her broken/sliced/kicked finger was bleeding on the camera (and cameras have all those nooks and crannies, dontchaknow).

:seeya: Maybe I missed it, but IS Nurmi done ?

:gaah: I hope so ! TIA !

I need to get MAD... instead of feeling so sad.

I keep telling myself it is almost over...

Oh I'm fuming that Nurmi had the audacity to compare Travis to Ray Rice punching his fiance unconscious in an elevator!!!:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad: Travis is comparable to Janae Rice, not Ray, he's the victim of Domestic Violence!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa