Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Transient Global Amnesia...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Lol. I always thought that sounded like what a hobo gets if he falls off the train and hits his head on the tracks

I am confused. If Jodi is the "Secret Witness" why did the judge ask about the schedule of the witness? It's not like Jodi will be unavailable because she is vacationing in Mexico or showing her "art" at a gallery. The only thing that makes sense is that she needs to spin her lies before the next witness. I hope this jury sees through her evil ways and realizes what a manipulative, evil, lying murderer she is, and grant her wish, "I would beg for the death penalty".

Yes, the business about the witness only being available now and not being able to call witnesses out of order makes it almost impossible to think it could be the killer herself. Also, "Jodi Arias needs this witness" was bleated by Nurmi to the judge. And what about the witness refusing to testify unless it is in private.

None of that washes with the secret witness being Killer Arias. Someone is pulling someone else's chain, because IMO if the judge granted the defense's wishes for a secret witness and that witness turns out to be the convicted killer, then Her Honor should step down due to loss of mental faculties.

It is nothing but censorship and she should be recused from the case on Monday. A loop hole redo.

@courtchatter: How can someone in solitary confinement be in fear for her life? #JodiArias

I am confused. If Jodi is the "Secret Witness" why did the judge ask about the schedule of the witness? It's not like Jodi will be unavailable because she is vacationing in Mexico or showing her "art" at a gallery. The only thing that makes sense is that she needs to spin her lies before the next witness. I hope this jury sees through her evil ways and realizes what a manipulative, evil, lying murderer she is, and grant her wish, "I would beg for the death penalty".

I really really really hope she's not vacationing in Mexico as I'm going there tomorrow and I really really really want to breathe some nonsociopathic air. Rather aire.

The one little bit of good news: Juan didn't want a stay. He's obviously ready to cross this witness. Whoever it might be.
Well he's crossed her before....for days and days and ad to the point of nauseum days. Blech

I am just gonna say right now, Kiefer is pro defense, anti DP. Take his accounts with a grain of salt as the saying goes.

I will say I get a small amount of pleasure on this knowing she was in court today in jail stripes.

As others have said, this seems to be bizzarro world come to life.
- Her life is on the line, but she refuses to testify unless she gets her way.
- Her schedule means that she has to testify now.

I think the only thing missing is...
- For the rest of the trial, JM is barred from mentioning JA in his questioning.

I am just gonna say right now, Kiefer is pro defense, anti DP. Take his accounts with a grain of salt as the saying goes.

I took my grain, stuck it on a shot glass with a squeeze of lime which shot in my eye as I squeezed and unlocked it from it's eye roll stick...then I enjoyed my tequila. Thank you!

I really cannot contribute to this tactic by the DT and CMJA.

I am fine with the courtroom being closed- I know who is in there protecting Travis and his rights. I am good with that.

I have all the faith in the world in Juan Martinez, in fact I will go as far as saying that if I, or any member of my family were murdered, he is the guy I would trust to bring justice to me or them.

What I can't stand is that all of this has completely taken away from the statements given yesterday by Tanisha and Steven.

I don't want this trial delayed by a media stay.

I want this trial to move forward, with or without us... with or without the media.

I want this over for Travis' family and loved ones.

I want CMJA to go away.

Off to prison forever with one of two sentences... and at this point I don't even care which. Both have their benefits.

I want Travis' family to begin to rebuild their lives, like KCL has managed to do, and for them to move forward... like Travis would desperately want them to.

It would kill him all over again to know what damage CMJA has managed to reek on their lives and he would want nothing more than for it to END.

I want all the talk focused back on him... his legacy... his life and the triumph of his siblings over his adversary- once and for all.

I listened to CMJA leaked phone call- she is NOT the wilting flower she would have anyone, including Travis, believe. She is calculating, articulate, and maneuvers like a psychotic chess player in the game of life. The leaked letter to a web guy frighteningly illustrates this- very well. She could have been a CEO like the likes of Bernie Madhoff (just contemplate that one for a brief moment) had things gone differently for her- earlier on in life... or if her family hadn't been so middle class and ordinary.

We should ALL thank our lucky stars they weren't.

Travis' murder stopped this budding serial killer, psychopath... in her tracks... and soon she will receive her due reward... at least what will be meted out for her remaining time here on earth.

What comes later... will be what she truly deserves and I understand why that is her worst fear.

It should be!

Wow, just wow. Excellent post and expresses my and many others thoughts. I just want things to be done and for Jodi Arias to go away. I want peace for the Alexander's.

In keeping with Frigga's post about talking about Travis, I will share that I had the most lovely winding long 3 hour conversation today with Katie Wick.

We met the very first day we each showed up at the courthouse for our own reasons. We bonded that day, had our own trajectory each but became fast long time friends. We talked today about how this whole thing, as painful, disgusting and at times down right traumatic has been, our lives have been exceedingly bettered because of it. She told me that first day she'd always had a lifelong dream to be a criminal prosecutor but felt she'd missed her chance and her prime. Well guess what? She's in law school right now and just gave her first oral argument this week in a room at the school that overlooks the courthouse.

My life has shifted dramatically since attending the trial and digging deep in to myself in many ways and I've decided to write a memoir related to my sister's murder and my brother's influence in my life as a story of thriving in spite of multiple tragedies. It took in some way digging in to this trial and the inspiration of Travis Alexander who also persevered through adversity, for me to take this step.

I met with our prosecutor this week who has been saving our entire trial transcripts for me for over a decade hoping I would be ready to write this book. "It's your story to tell and I couldn't be more proud that you are doing it" she told me. I'm taking a month sabbatical in Jan to at least start it.

I do believe these new beginnings, dreams filled and deep healing has been inspired by Travis Alexander. His life meant something. And I feel like I'm a better person for having 'known" him vicariously through his own words, his own siblings and any ways he's come to life for me.

This may be the Jodi Show now but Travis is what I'm taking away from it all and I'm a better, stronger person because of him.
I think this is the kind of thing you were after Frigga and I'm hearing you.

Good grief...I need a cigarette. And I don't smoke.

Same here. Light one up for me too. Can you only imagine the throes of manipulation she has probably wrapped around people, including Travis.

In keeping with Frigga's post about talking about Travis, I will share that I had the most lovely winding long 3 hour conversation today with Katie Wick.

We met the very first day we each showed up at the courthouse for our own reasons. We bonded that day, had our own trajectory each but became fast long time friends. We talked today about how this whole thing, as painful, disgusting and at times down right traumatic has been, our lives have been exceedingly bettered because of it. She told me that first day she'd always had a lifelong dream to be a criminal prosecutor but felt she'd missed her chance and her prime. Well guess what? She's in law school right now and just gave her first oral argument this week in a room at the school that overlooks the courthouse.

My life has shifted dramatically since attending the trial and digging deep in to myself in many ways and I've decided to write a memoir related to my sister's murder and my brother's influence in my life as a story of thriving in spite of multiple tragedies. It took in some way digging in to this trial and the inspiration of Travis Alexander who also persevered through adversity, for me to take this step.

I met with our prosecutor this week who has been saving our entire trial transcripts for me for over a decade hoping I would be ready to write this book. "It's your story to tell and I couldn't be more proud that you are doing it" she told me. I'm taking a month sabbatical in Jan to at least start it.

I do believe these new beginnings, dreams filled and deep healing has been inspired by Travis Alexander. His life meant something. And I feel like I'm a better person for having 'known" him vicariously through his own words, his own siblings and any ways he's come to life for me.

This may be the Jodi Show now but Travis is what I'm taking away from it all and I'm a better, stronger person because of him.
I think this is the kind of thing you were after Frigga and I'm hearing you.

Beautiful.

&

I really like Katie Wick.

Originally Posted by Frigga
I really cannot contribute to this tactic by the DT and CMJA.
I am fine with the courtroom being closed- I know who is in there protecting Travis and his rights. I am good with that.
I have all the faith in the world in Juan Martinez, in fact I will go as far as saying that if I, or any member of my family were murdered, he is the guy I would trust to bring justice to me or them.
What I can't stand is that all of this has completely taken away from the statements given yesterday by Tanisha and Steven.
I don't want this trial delayed by a media stay.
I want this trial to move forward, with or without us... with or without the media.
I want this over for Travis' family and loved ones.
I want CMJA to go away.
Off to prison forever with one of two sentences... and at this point I don't even care which. Both have their benefits.
I want Travis' family to begin to rebuild their lives, like KCL has managed to do, and for them to move forward... like Travis would desperately want them to.
It would kill him all over again to know what damage CMJA has managed to reek on their lives and he would want nothing more than for it to END.
I want all the talk focused back on him... his legacy... his life and the triumph of his siblings over his adversary- once and for all.
I listened to CMJA leaked phone call- she is NOT the wilting flower she would have anyone, including Travis, believe. She is calculating, articulate, and maneuvers like a psychotic chess player in the game of life. The leaked letter to a web guy frighteningly illustrates this- very well. She could have been a CEO like the likes of Bernie Madhoff (just contemplate that one for a brief moment) had things gone differently for her- earlier on in life... or if her family hadn't been so middle class and ordinary.
We should ALL thank our lucky stars they weren't.
Travis' murder stopped this budding serial killer, psychopath... in her tracks... and soon she will receive her due reward... at least what will be meted out for her remaining time here on earth.
What comes later... will be what she truly deserves and I understand why that is her worst fear.
It should be!

Well said, Frigga. I so agree with you that JA (correction) was, in fact, "a budding serial killer". In fact, if the sentence is Life with the possibility of parole, IMO, JA could still be a danger to society if she was to be released into the community when she has completed her sentence.

I think further delays of the process will needlessly hurt Travis's family. It's about time JA had to face her future, and I don't think it will be pleasant. I hope she shares the experience of the two convicted Scots murderers who helped actor Anthony Sher, from England's Royal Shakespeare Company, prepare for the role of Macbeth. He wanted to make his role as realistic as possible, and needed to "profoundly understand" the character of a man who was eventually responsible for the murder of innocents. Sher was allowed to visit the men in prison.

The actor added: "To play the role, I needed to know what it was like to kill someone. The men helped me to understand Macbeth. I found I couldn't solve the character by any of my usual means."...Sher asked both if they had nightmares about their deeds, and both said "only when I'm awake".
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Scots+killers+help+actor+in+Macbeth+role.-a061515676

Perhaps once the distraction of the sentencing retrial is over, and, whatever sentence the jury and/or judge may prounounce, Jodi will come face to face with an unexpected part of her sentence. Perhaps she too will suffer nightmares about Travis Alexander and the brutality of her crime from the time she wakes until the time she falls asleep.

Just trying to catch up with the thread so I apologise ahead of time if this has already been put forward. I think Nurmi showed his hand during that brief hearing, I feel he is going to seek a closed court for the rest of the mitigation phase. If that's the case then how does JM rebut secret closed testimony, he can't so rebuttal & closing statements would also need to be closed. We have all been hoodwinked into believing there was a secret witness because of that move, I believe the witness was JA. She had her nervous toilet break just prior to the court going dark & was handed a jacke,t just like she had her nervous toilet breaks before she testified last time. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoftyGoalGirl