Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the judge already ruled on that motion. IMO this is something new.

Right, but I think the whole reason Nurmi made that promise was allegedly because of how fearful the witnesses were. So it seems to me this might all be related. Hopefully someday we'll actually know for sure!

Well, if it isn't JA, ALV, Auntie Sue, Ninja, Skateboarder, could it be Matt M?

By the way, the good thing about this is it decreases appellate issues. Maybe takes a few months off a decades long appeals process..at least they can't appeal someone wouldn't testify on her behalf because of the media. Yes that was a bit of sarcasm there but true.

BBM - I read that to say it decreases appetite issues, which I can agree with. Gah! What a chaotic mess of a day. My heart is still aching for Tanisha and Steven (and all the family)

Sorry if this has already been answered, but who is Vernon Parker? I don't recall his name from the first trial.

Are we even sure that was raised as a reason for the request?

Yes, I'm sure they will. :( JM will probably tell them to take it really, really seriously to avoid a mistrial.

Speaking of JM, I would sure like to know if he objected to this "close the courtroom" motion.

I asked the same question about JM awhile ago. Haven't seen any tweet from observers about his response.

Any tweeters here who could ask Jen or another observer??

Here is a tweet I just found strange:

zeeksmama ‏@zeeksmama 2h2 hours ago Missouri, US

Who the hell is VERNON PARKER?? anyone know? #JodiArias

Possum ‏@Ladypossum 2h2 hours ago

@zeeksmama Parker was the bishop in Travis' ward

I think Mr. Parker may be the mystery witness. I had read that he was the Bishop of the Riverside, Ca. ward where TA and Deanna Reeves attended. Deanna Reeves testified that she and TA confessed their affair to their Bishop, who was probably Parker. He might want to keep details as confidential as possible, so closed court. Just speculating. MOO MOO

BBM - I read that to say it decreases appetite issues, which I can agree with. Gah! What a chaotic mess of a day. My heart is still aching for Tanisha and Steven (and all the family)

Well the thought of ALV did decrease my appetite issues. Maybe I need to think of her every day...or not! I know, the big issue of today is them of course. I wonder how they are feeling after that. Mixed I imagine.

Could this be Travis's bishop. I believe Jodi spoke with him at Travis's memorial. (or while she was there in Az.) Could he be asked to testify about private talks with Travis? Or Jodi could have been telling him about the phone sex and whatever she wanted to lie about.
He would want his testimony to be private and sealed or people would be afraid to come for counseling.

Sulamith said it better then me.

Wanna bet that direct by Nurmi will take the rest of the day and the media will still be hanging out in the hall for a good part of Monday?

I think Mr. Parker may be the mystery witness. I had read that he was the Bishop of the Riverside, Ca. ward where TA and Deanna Reeves attended. Deanna Reeves testified that she and TA confessed their affair to their Bishop, who was probably Parker. He might want to keep details as confidential as possible, so closed court. Just speculating. MOO MOO

Good point!

Okay ... just throwing this possible "mystery witness" into the mix :

Could it be CMJA has a "boyfriend" ?

I thought I read somewhere that CMJA has a "bf" :gaah:

:dunno: Just a "wild, off the wall, guess" ... :dunno:

Ok so in some trials they protect the witness' face by not showing it on camera. I don't recall a trial where the witness entire identity was being protected. Imean this isn't the mob and a witness protection program situation. Is this highly unusual or is it just my experience? If it's gonna get weird, it's gonna get weird in this trial. That's a given.

Ok so in some trials they protect the witness' face by not showing it on camera. I don't recall a trial where the witness entire identity was being protected. Imean this isn't the mob and a witness protection program situation. Is this highly unusual or is it just my experience? If it's gonna get weird, it's gonna get weird in this trial. That's a given.

Not only the identity, but the testimony! That's what frosts me!

Just wondering what u peeps think. What if when CMJA came to TA's house on that last day and TA professed his undying love for her and proposed marriage- where and when after that would she have killed somebody? I think not long.....

Personally I think she should not pass go and not collect $200, step immediately up to the noose, place around neck and jump off platform. This horrible murder was definitely premeditated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay