Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
??? Not sure who you are referring to. Surely not Nurmi's slow speech? He shows no other signs of CP. I have a brother with CP, and had a cousin with a milder version. I have been around a lot of CP individuals and none talk like KN, if that is who you meant. Halting speech, guttural sounds, but not a similar slowness. If not, I am confused and must have overlooked a post. thanks

No no, one of the appeals judges. Judge Howe I believe. It did sound like he had cerebral palsy.

I just read that Jodi has her hair in a ponytail today.. I don't know, I think she'd wear her doen if she was on the witness stand. Might be a silly reason to discredit her as the "secret" witness, but I think she'd be there looking as glam as she possibly can.

I just read that Jodi has her hair in a ponytail today.. I don't know, I think she'd wear her open if she was on the witness stand. Might be a silly reason to discredit her as the "secret" witness, but I think she'd be there looking as glam as she possibly can.

This might be silly too but that's a good point. She never wore it in a pony on the stand.

No no, one of the appeals judges. Judge Howe I believe. It did sound like he had cerebral palsy.

ooops.... my bad, and thank you. I haven't watched the video of the appeals court yet.

All this has done, is made the media want to be there more! They were packing it up and the coverage was less. Now, all heck has broken loose and the media is VERY interested in being there. Good job, Nurmi. Be careful what you wish for... lol

She doesn't miss him. Not in the least. She doesn't even respect his memory. The lies she told during the trial about Travis sexually attracted to children is sickening and something she never could have even thought to do, let alone gone through with it, if she missed him or had any real feelings.

I keep watching the interrogation tapes and I find it so disgusting when she wants Flores to show her the pictures, she wanted to see her handy work, she wanted to get off on seeing his slaughtered body.

She doesn't miss him, she hates him.
------------
She is looking at herself!IMO..:gaah:

I just read that Jodi has her hair in a ponytail today.. I don't know, I think she'd wear her doen if she was on the witness stand. Might be a silly reason to discredit her as the "secret" witness, but I think she'd be there looking as glam as she possibly can.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 11m11 minutes ago
Darn, I have this same shirt. I've gotta revamp my wardrobe. #JodiArias today.

ja11314.jpg

She doesn't miss him. Not in the least. She doesn't even respect his memory. The lies she told during the trial about Travis sexually attracted to children is sickening and something she never could have even thought to do, let alone gone through with it, if she missed him or had any real feelings.

I keep watching the interrogation tapes and I find it so disgusting when she wants Flores to show her the pictures, she wanted to see her handy work, she wanted to get off on seeing his slaughtered body.

She doesn't miss him, she hates him.

She didn't 'love him'. She doesn't 'miss him'. She wanted to own him, to control him. And in death, she did. And she still does. As long as she tells her story, and people believe her, she still owns him. That's why it's so important, for me at least, that they hand down the ultimate judgement of DP. Saying: NO, NOBODY BELIEVES YOU. You don't own Travis, or his death, or anything about him. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU.

??? Not sure who you are referring to. Surely not Nurmi's slow speech? He shows no other signs of CP. I have a brother with CP, and had a cousin with a milder version. I have been around a lot of CP individuals and none talk like KN, if that is who you meant. Halting speech, guttural sounds, but not a similar slowness. If not, I am confused and must have overlooked a post. thanks

Judge Howe has a slow/slurred speech impairment.

Referring to the COA judge..

Now I am anxious to hear boytownmom's pov on this today too!

I LOVE WS! We have so many talented posters here! Huge THANK You's to AZL and others who offer their time, expertise, and thoughtful posts! <3

Both of these posts together made my day. That is exactly a question I would ask.

Who knows--it's sealed.

Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
Wow!

Does the sealed motion that she did on 11/14/13 (that Nurmi referenced) also look to be the same?

Reading what I actually wrote will help clarify.

I agreed with you as this is how I feel 32 years later. Also, strangers murdered my brother. It is probably harder when you know the killer or the killer is known to the victim(s). It is an individually painful process and the survivors all handle things differently. No one in my life ever asks me if I thought about my brother or the murderers today. You just keep moving forward as best you can. JMV

For me it was when she tried to outsmart Juan on the stand. She would not back down.

She tried to hold her own with Martinez AND still claim that "men like you or Travis" scramble her brain. The problem with her going toe to toe with Martinez is he knows her lies better than she does. He probably sees her forming the next one in her head before it comes out of her mouth. She is most definitely NOT his equal.

Now on to plan K or L or wherever we are ... Delay delay delay and hope to burn through 5 more jurors or whatever the magic number is down to.

This was supposed to take 2 months right? Wednesday, the next day of testimony (supposedly) will be the start of week 3 and we've had what - maybe 3 days worth of actual court time when you add it up? Nurmi is mad now and is going to take forever to weed through the witnesses, and JA will probably be encouraged to yack until Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez