Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think the mystery witness is Jodi. The "Death Threats" are the fear of getting the Death Penalty. Even Casey Anthony was Anti-DP. (Is that an okay comparison Lamb Chop?)

That is fine and a good example. Just don't get into a detailed discussion about what happened in other trials or it will get zapped.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
The stay of secret testimony has been granted by the Arizona Court of Appeals according to David Bodney, attorney for the media.

Still think the mystery witness is Jodi. The "Death Threats" are the fear of getting the Death Penalty. Even Casey Anthony was Anti-DP. (Is that an okay comparison Lamb Chop?)

:laughcry: I guess in that situation JSS, KN and all others were justified in saying they were "credible threats" LOL

Looking good for getting court opened again, I think.

@monicalindstrom: The Stay was granted! Court of Appeals agreed with the media! @michaelbkiefer

The best thing for society would be to bar any and all contact with Jodi. Unless that happens, there will be more victims. They may not die the cruel way Travis did, but they will be victims all the same. People like Jodi (whether you prefer calling her a sociopath, psychopath, or simply disordered, likely comorbid, cluster B) seek to destroy, own, covet, manipulate, control, coerce. Comorbid (not borderline) cluster B's have the potential to be extremely dangerous. (Not stating all are, of course, but she's rather proven herself on that front, hasn't she?)

Death penalty, LWOP, LWP...the sentence I truly wish could be handed down would be a permanent no contact order. No one for her to threaten, manipulate, guilt-trip, no mind games to play on others. That, for her, would likely be a fate worse than death.

JMO and FWIW

If the DT knew full well they were going to be calling this mystery witness to testify, why didn't they have to deal with this whole testifying in secrecy thing prior to the retrial beginning instead of now, mid-stream in trial? TIA

I think it's JA and I think she's trying her hardest for delays to take place. I think she is evil enough knowing that delays = Travis' family and friends continuing to be tortured without true justice and she likes this fact. I also think she knows when this phase is over, no one will focus on her anymore and she can't handle this thought. She is hanging on for dear life, soaking up the attention as much as possible.

The stay of secret testimony has been granted by the Arizona Court of Appeals according to David Bodney, attorney for the media.

:great: WOW!!

Please cite your source for knowing what is thought by other people.

The link is in my siggy, to my brother's and SIL's murder. My own personal opinion.

ETA. Until you have walked that walk, you simply can't say one way or the other. I still walk that walk every day.

@ericksonvision: Ladies and gents, the Constitution is alive land well. Appellate court sided with the media. No more "secret" trial. #JodiArias

I don't think Dave E. Understands this was just about a stay. But, again, it's looking good for getting the court opened again. Hopefully the COA will hear the case quicker than the 25th for the family's sake.

Looking good for getting court opened again, I think.

@monicalindstrom: The Stay was granted! Court of Appeals agreed with the media! @michaelbkiefer

HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! This calls for more beer.... :happydance:

@TrialDiariesJ: So we still have to wait and see but this is good news for media getting back in!! #JodiArias ##3tvarias

WAT said they granted the stay.. What in the blue heck.. This is getting to be too much..

I get that it could be good news about the media.. But this has just gone on too long.

So what does this mean exactly? I can't go back 25 pages? The media won, so does that mean the transcript for thursday must be released

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Wow. RT @michaelbkiefer The stay of secret testimony has been granted by the Arizona Court of Appeals according to David Bodney, attorney.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

This is an exciting new development. #JodiArias

tumblr_inline_n8qgeiriig1rgpxmd.gif

When Arias pitches a fury fit, she expects to be accommodated. More's the pity, she has been. Instead she should face severe discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper