Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wat says no witnesses today. Nurmi and Juan time to review the COP ruling and Wednesday? Jury told to avoid media

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
A hearing with lawyers will happen at 1:30pm MST tomorrow #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 58 seconds ago
Court is in recess until 10am Wednesday but a hearing will happen on Tuesday #jodiarias #3tvarias

]Complete waste of time.[/B] KN knew this ruling at COA was going to side with the constitution. He in fact had 4 days to prepare for the alternative. This means, if he cant have super secret witnesses, then they have no case and nobody to call. Back to the drawing board tonight.

BBM: Yep ... and I sure hope this jury KNOWS that this "waste or their time" is because of CMJA and her DT !

:gaah: Nothing but a delay tactic because they have NO -- ZERO defense !

And Nurmi needs to seriously hop off twitter. He is one of those people who can't handle it. Twitter threats stop when you're no longer on twitter.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 40s 41 seconds ago

#JodiArias Nurmi is the 1st one out.

Willmott sits at def desk w/Arias & Maria looking at pic of TA & JA at Grand Canyon.

Court almost empty

For Nurmi:

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

During the first penalty phase the Judge did not seem too concerned when Nurmi used the 'Our witnesses are too scared to testify' excuse. It just so happened that the jury was unable to reach a verdict. Why such drastic measures now, Judge?

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias stay by appeals court means that they may reverse judge stephens

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 46s 47 seconds ago

#JodiArias Jury enters. Judge instructs jury to avoid media associated with this case. Jury leaves.

What a long boring & confusing day for the jury. Hope they stocked up on strawberry lattes at Starbucks to get them thru the day. And brought them into the courtroom just now.

Yes, you can be subpoenaed as a witness for the mitigation phase.

I guess my question is... if you know someone is reluctant, or downright hostile even, how could that possibly assist a defendant? The judge would not issue a subpoena unless one side requested it... is that not right?

I wish the media could get cameras back into the Jodi show, I mean court room.

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias stay by appeals court means that they may reverse judge stephens

Um . . . is jeffgoldesq always so eloquent in getting his point across?

WTH is he trying to say?

Parting thought for now: At this pace, maybe Jodi can have Thanksgiving dinner in Perryville!!! On to Juan's case!:happydance::loveyou:

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias stay means that the appeals court finds some merit in the media argument.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 40s 41 seconds ago

Willmott sits at def desk w/Arias & Maria looking at pic of TA & JA at Grand Canyon.
:

Ugh......she stares at him even after death. Disturbing.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias stay means that the appeals court finds some merit in the media argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez