*REVISIT* Could We Have Gotten a Confession from Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See for yourself. This page:

http://flawebhosting.net/docdump112608/googlesearch112609.jpg

was extracted from this file:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2651-2700f.pdf

from the doc dump on 11/26/08. I marked the specific searches for your perusal.

The "source" is directly from the police documents.

Thanks for the above. I know the chloroform and searches were presented in the released documents, I just think that when the media releases these things before the documents come out, maybe they cause people to interpret them as more significant to the case than they are. On the other hand partying after your child dies accidently doesn't make much sense either. I guess I will just have to wait for the trial before making up my mind as to the premeditated or not issue.

IMHO, Casey will never ever confess in a million years. She has no real identity. She defines herself by how others see her...she doesn't want to be famous Casey the murderess, scorned and hated, she wants to be famous Casey the innocent victim of a system gone wrong, a cause to champion!! Also, since she's never had any consequences for her behavior, I truly don't believe she thinks she will be convicted anyhow.

She's pretty, young, female and white, all of which work to her advantage in the justice system. IMHO, if she would have confessed before they found Casey's body, the DA would have worked out a plea deal just to bring Caylee home and maybe she would have been out in 15 years....If she cared for anyone at all but herself, she might have confessed just to save her parents the agony of not knowing and the stress of the media circus...can't you just see Cindy's anguish in the August 14 video??? Casey can and she doesn't care.

Will GA mental problems or other deterioration in her family members influence her at all?

I have some ideas to get to her confess the exact details, but putting them in print would result in a banning.

I have some ideas to get to her confess the exact details, but putting them in print would result in a banning.
Problem is even if you used gentle torture(If there is such a thing) you could not believe her answers.
I really think that LE (and us) have to assume she wont ever tell anything useful, but prove what she did despite that?

This is not an assumption on my part. Link provided to prove this is not an assumption: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3254242&postcount=244
I don't mind labels, but Sociopath is probably defined differently by each WSer here. I much prefer a string of derogatory adjectives, possibly including "Sociopath". I can taylor it to suit my mood.

PS that mood is never favourable towards KC.
Sometimes waver on CA and GA. I am grandparent I keep putting myself mentally into the middle of all this.

I don't mind labels, but Sociopath is probably defined differently by each WSer here. I much prefer a string of derogatory adjectives, possibly including "Sociopath". I can taylor it to suit my mood.

PS that mood is never favourable towards KC.
Sometimes waver on CA and GA. I am grandparent I keep putting myself mentally into the middle of all this.
Yeah I hear you.:)
Sociopath is probably the most diplomatic adjective I can come up with.

This personality type only respects what they fear. Saying that there is nothing so far that I have seen her fear, thus no respect.

As far as getting any truth out of her, you must be able to frighten her. It may work. Fear of bodily harm is the closest thing you have to getting her to open up. She has been coddled her whole life and expects it to continue, so far she is getting what she wants. Baez is the worst thing that could have happened to this case as most attorneys allow their clients to talk with LE with them present. He has kept her isolated and protected, she adores him for it. He is her Knight.

We will see a break in her behavior whenshe has to leave County jail....for she has become comfortable there...though, it may not happen in my lifetime, if Baez is still around.

Ryan is correct....the only way to possibly get the truth is threat or actual bodily harm.

<snipped>

Ryan is correct....the only way to possibly get the truth is threat or actual bodily harm.

Because KC loves herself the most, it's the only thing that you can really threaten to take away that will have an effect on her. Taking away her freedom is an annoyance to her, but she will adjust. Taking away her creature comforts is an annoyance but again she will adjust. The only thing she will truly fear is losing her life because then she would lose herself. With the DP off the table, for now, there is absolutely no incentive for her to tell anyone anything. She'll just ride it out. If they do put the DP back on the table, she may agree to plea to LWOP but she won't talk. The only scenario I can come up with where she'll confess is a last minute attempt to save her own life while walking to the death chamber. I'm sure she would try "Stop this thing and I'll tell exactly what happened." At that point, I don't think anyone will care.

Nothing...and I mean NOTHING...will get a truthful account of the events that led to Caylee's death. KC probably doesn't even remember what the truth is anymore, and even if she does she locked it up and threw away the key. She would laugh in the face of anyone that tried to extrude information from her at this point. There was a time, really early on, when I think her father might have had a slim chance at a partial truth, but JB nixed that one quick as a rabbit. It is too late for any new attempt. That window has passed and KC has moved on....

seiously i think getting her good and drunk and sticking a man in there would .. she likes to seem more important and bigger than she really is .. likes to show off .. i dont know why but i think it would work rofl

Many a disordered murderer has confessed because LE insuinated

it was common, not well thought out or nothing special .

Their need to toot their own horn is so compelling they forget they are

putting the rope over their neck.

However I doubt this would work now with KC -

she is to entrenched and has convinced herself she is the victim and

her supporters are constantly propping that illusion up for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme