Revisiting Haleigh's home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, there is no dead bolt? :eek: I'm confused. Why would they lie about that?
It looks like a Double Cylinder Deadbolt which is keyed on both sides instead of having the knob for opening on the inside you need a key.

I WAS WRONG, JUST SAW IT'S HAS THE KNOB ON THE INSIDE, NOT A KEY DOUBLE BOLT.

So, there is no dead bolt? :eek: I'm confused. Why would they lie about that?

You and me both but further--the door was allegedly propped open...how do we KNOW she went out the back/side door and that either door, front or back, was locked. Did LE ever say they have proof she left via this door? I don't think we KNOW if either door was locked.... :rolleyes:

In the picture that shows both beds, there is a door that is to the left of the bed, a nightstand in between the queen bed and the door.

To the far left against the wall we see the toddler bed.

A different view of the room seems as if it was taken standing in the doorway of the door mentioned in my first sentence.

I think that might be a master bathroom? The reason is in the first shot I described the room is very well lit from outside light. The crack underneath the door in the first shot I mentioned is very dark. Leading me to think this may be a master bath, no windows to outside?

Is this the bath that Misty says she got up to use?

Another good question....and if she did use this bath, how would she see the kitchen light was on? I guess there are a lot of questions we will never have the answer to.

Laura Mazeo [sp?] from WJXT apparently got the exclusive video from inside Haleigh's home. She mentioned that the bed that Haleigh slept in is equidistant from both the front and side door. [I think that's what she was trying to say. The video that was supposed to be accompanying part of her segment was wrong, so she got a little thrown by that.]

She also reports that while she was in there, Ron and 2 people from the State Atty's office did a walk-through of the home.

I posted somewhere else on here today that NG "live from inside Haleigh's home" was probably going to be via WJXT. Now I'm 99% certain.

Laura Mazeo [sp?] from WJXT apparently got the exclusive video from inside Haleigh's home. She mentioned that the bed that Haleigh slept in is equidistant from both the front and side door. [I think that's what she was trying to say. The video that was supposed to be accompanying part of her segment was wrong, so she got a little thrown by that.]

She also reports that while she was in there, Ron and 2 people from the State Atty's office did a walk-through of the home.

I posted somewhere else on here today that NG "live from inside Haleigh's home" was probably going to be via WJXT. Now I'm 99% certain.

Does anyone have a floor plan for this home? I have one in my mind, but just wonder if we can do a simms home like we did on Caylee's.

States Attorney's office did a walk through of the trailer? I wonder if it was to familiarize themselves with the interior of the home before the contents were moved? The SA's office would have pictures and so forth from the scene as it was the night Haleigh disappeared when they make their case.

I may be all wrong, but it piqued my interest when I read SA's office. As this is an ongoing investigation and not turned over for possible prosecution as yet, this really interests me.

States Attorney's office did a walk through of the trailer? I wonder if it was to familiarize themselves with the interior of the home before the contents were moved? The SA's office would have pictures and so forth from the scene as it was the night Haleigh disappeared when they make their case.

I may be all wrong, but it piqued my interest when I read SA's office. As this is an ongoing investigation and not turned over for possible prosecution as yet, this really interests me.

Me too.......

You and me both but further--the door was allegedly propped open...how do we KNOW she went out the back/side door and that either door, front or back, was locked. Did LE ever say they have proof she left via this door? I don't think we KNOW if either door was locked.... :rolleyes:

WELCOME,
we have no idea what was really the truth, only what Misty has said and changed story...........but now I look at door...........if deadbolt is avove doorknob any child could open it inside with the knob type of deadbolt........
I thought this dead bolt was suppose to be very high on the door???? I don't see any???? Just a slide lock inside ???

WELCOME,
we have no idea what was really the truth, only what Misty has said and changed story...........but now I look at door...........if deadbolt is avove doorknob any child could open it inside with the knob type of deadbolt........
I thought this dead bolt was suppose to be very high on the door???? I don't see any???? Just a slide lock inside ???

Remember the minister that NG talked to on her show that used to live in that trailer? I got the impression there was some sort of slide bolt far enough up on the door that his 9 year old could not reach it. I see no signs of anything like that high enough that a 9 year old could not reach.

New or fairly new side door?

Several things noticed in this Video Report of the home today: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...t_amberalerts&maven_referralObject=1054783688

1.No Toddler Bed
2.Bathroom is in the same room as the bedroom, no way to notice the kitchen light on if the door was closed. Now, they did not show how far the kitchen was from the bedroom in case the bedroom door was open.
3.No pillow case on the pillow on Haleigh's bed
4.No blankets on Haleigh's bed
5.Room looked to clean, if you notice they still had garland hanging outside over the entry door and stocking's over the fire place. Where are the items you would normally see in a bedroom?

:waitasec:Could the items that investigators took be the toddler bed, bedding,Rug,certain furniture? I though I heard early on that Haleigh was sleeping in her toddler bed? Where is it?
Also, I wonder if they took her meds? Could it be that her medications were missing? Maybe the person that abducted her knew that she had this syndrome and wanted to keep her alive so therefore took the medications with them?

Several things noticed in this Video Report of the home today: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...t_amberalerts&maven_referralObject=1054783688

1.No Toddler Bed
2.Bathroom is in the same room as the bedroom, no way to notice the kitchen light on if the door was closed. Now, they did not show how far the kitchen was from the bedroom in case the bedroom door was open.
3.No pillow case on the pillow on Haleigh's bed
4.No blankets on Haleigh's bed
5.Room looked to clean, if you notice they still had garland hanging outside over the entry door and stocking's over the fire place. Where are the items you would normally see in a bedroom?

:waitasec:Could the items that investigators took be the toddler bed, bedding,Rug,certain furniture? I though I heard early on that Haleigh was sleeping in her toddler bed? Where is it?
Also, I wonder if they took her meds? Could it be that her medications were missing? Maybe the person that abducted her knew that she had this syndrome and wanted to keep her alive so therefore took the medications with them?

WJXT has *exclusive* video from inside the home.

The toddler bed is in Haleigh's bedroom. The mattress was moved into the master bedroom. [They hadn't lived there long. Ron had just started working nights. I can totally understand, personally.]

What would normally be found in a bedroom?
[lol, my whole family seems to live in mine, so we've got everything imaginable. Computers, tv, couch, dogs, laundry basket, jar of peanut butter, who-knows-what-else...]

Everybody keeps talking about how you couldn't see the kitchen light from the master bedroom and bathroom. If you have central heat and air conditioning, you're not supposed to keep interior doors closed because it screws up the air flow balance. [I have had to learn all about balancing an a/c system, much to my dismay.]

Haleigh's blankets are probably in lab or LE custody.

Some people like to keep the spirit of Christmas all year long. And some of us are too lazy to put our Christmas stuff away.

lss - I'm sure glad they didn't want to come into MY house today.

What I am really looking forward to are the crime scene pics from the house as it was the night Haleigh was reported missing. Of course I know it will only be after someone is arrested and charged.

I want to see the video of the house that is supposed to be on NG tonight to see where everything is located.

Did she really say, "she pee'd on the blanket the night before....I GUESS?" Did she say I guess because she wasn't there the night before and she didn't know when the peeing incident had occured.( I know there is rumour that Ronald had to go get Misti so she could watch the kids while he was at work). Something is weird.

was Ron's grandmother doing the laundry b/c Misty took off for a couple of days? maybe he does not know how to do laundry.

Yeah, the BR looked awfully clean for having two kids live there but I am sure LE tossed it while they were looking for things and the family had to put it back together. I may WELL be missing something but CS said that Haleigh was terrified of the dark and assuming that is true--would a scared child unlock the bolt--if there was one--and go wandering outside at night? Re the meds I was thinking that if anything illegal was found in terms of drugs/ meds that LE might have taken all the meds in the house to check them to see if what was inside matched the label. Just my opinion! :)

Also, I wonder if they took her meds? Could it be that her medications were missing? Maybe the person that abducted her knew that she had this syndrome and wanted to keep her alive so therefore took the medications with them?[/QUOTE]

NG is coming on in a few minutes. Are we going to discuss her show here or on an NG thread?

BTW, if it were me, I wouldn't have little Haleigh's bed so close to the bedroom door if she were afraid of the dark. Well, unless there was a light on shining in!

Does anyone know why the welcome friends, family was closed? Sorry I am new....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816
Back