Ron. C. #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry I didn't mean to go toe to toe with you over Crystal. In fact my first post did not make any accusations against anyone. I found it tiresome to argue interpretations of what little we know.
I only come here to be of some assistance in finding HaLeigh and had high hopes that WS (and the collection of great minds here) would be the place that would uncover the truth and help bring HaLeigh home.
Since I have been labled as dumb as a box of rocks, maybe I should just except the comment as a indication of my inability to reason and sleuth the truth. I give . I will enjoy reading all of WS members opinions and theories here instead and refrain from sharing my uninteligent comments.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Can you point me to that post? Nobody should do that.

I am sorry I didn't mean to go toe to toe with you over Crystal. In fact my first post did not make any accusations against anyone. I found it tiresome to argue interpretations of what little we know.
I only come here to be of some assistance in finding HaLeigh and had high hopes that WS (and the collection of great minds here) would be the place that would uncover the truth and help bring HaLeigh home.
Since I have been labled as dumb as a box of rocks, maybe I should just except the comment as a indication of my inability to reason and sleuth the truth. I give . I will enjoy reading all of WS members opinions and theories here instead and refrain from sharing my uninteligent comments.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
I totally enjoy your post and imput on the case. What you see in something and what they see is to different things doesnt make them more right then yours. Its our opinions nothing more nothing less. Dont let anyone tell you any different. Your opinion counts just as much as mine or anyones. So please dont stop caring and posting. No matter what we all might agreed or disagree on one thing still stands and thats we all care about the missing and want to help. And remember if something gets to you ignore is your friend:)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

BBM

TM,

No one should say those things to you here. I'm so sorry if someone did.

EVERYONE here has a unique voice to add to this case. And while not everyone agrees with one another, we should be able to listen to other's with opposing views, take their opinions and maybe learn something or at least respect other's.

I hope you enjoyed your Holiday yesterday & will continue to post. Remember, HaLeigh needs ALL of us! It is almost Christmas and way past time for her to come home! It is her favorite holiday, let's pray she is home!

haleighxmas.jpg

Looked to me like she was unwilling to make any accusations. And she answered every question.

That was my opinion also... In reference to the question that was asked, seems they didn't want to accuse Ron C or Misty of being the person/s involved.

BBM

TM,

No one should say those things to you here. I'm so sorry if someone did.

EVERYONE here has a unique voice to add to this case. And while not everyone agrees with one another, we should be able to listen to other's with opposing views, take their opinions and maybe learn something or at least respect other's.

I hope you enjoyed your Holiday yesterday & will continue to post. Remember, HaLeigh needs ALL of us! It is almost Christmas and way past time for her to come home! It is her favorite holiday, let's pray she is home!

haleighxmas.jpg

Ok, i went back and searched can you show me where someone said anything to TM in a disrespectfull way in this thread?. Is this just insinuated attacks. I think we need to clear this up because I have not said anything like that.

snipped
The drug angle is interesting and possible, but, the truth is Ron does not DO drugs now, nor months before HaLeigh went missing. PDM does hair drug testing before hiring and random afterwards. So that does leave Misty's drug use to be questioned. Nay Nay stated Misty's drug of chose is weed and I have never heard of a pot head committing a crime because they where under the influence or being a danger to others. Now if Misty is a pain killer abuser like her brother and father I can see a motive for the events that could of possible led up to HaLeigh becoming missing.
:

To Texasmommy: (in red)

Do we have verification of these statements?

The drug angle is interesting and possible, but, the truth is Ron does not DO drugs now, nor months before HaLeigh went missing. PDM does hair drug testing before hiring and random afterwards. So that does leave Misty's drug use to be questioned.

Nay Nay stated Misty's drug of chose is weed and I have never heard of a pot head committing a crime because they where under the influence or being a danger to others.

A drug user will do ANYTHING.

http://www.drug-testing-solutions.net/hairfollicledrugtesting.html

I agree that there is some very strange behavior from CS on that video, imo. It's from 2/12 so that was before she was diagnosed and professionally medicated for her "seizure" condition, correct?

I wasn't referring to medication for her "seizure". She was on medication for "stress".

Ok, i went back and searched can you show me where someone said anything to TM in a disrespectfull way in this thread?. Is this just insinuated attacks. I think we need to clear this up because I have not said anything like that.

Dr Fessel I can understand 100% how Texasmommy felt while authoring her last post because I have likewise felt attacked on this forum for my personal opinions in this case, I would like to add, as respectfully as I can, that one does not need to feel they are attacking someone for another to feel attacked. I suppose all of our tolerances are different when it comes to of my being offended, I don't require anyone to validate the act of attacking in order for me to feel attacked. If Texsmommy used the description "dumb as a box of rocks" I think it is safe to assume that is how she felt.

Dr Fessel I can understand 100% how Texasmommy felt while authoring her last post because I have likewise felt attacked on this forum for my personal opinions in this case, I would like to add, as respectfully as I can, that one does not need to feel they are attacking someone for another to feel attacked. I suppose all of our tolerances are different when it comes to of my being offended, I don't require anyone to validate the act of attacking in order for me to feel attacked. If Texsmommy used the description "dumb as a box of rocks" I think it is safe to assume that is how she felt.
ITA! I hope that Texasmommy will come back and utilize her ignore function. It really does help! :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Texasmommy, I am sorry you took it that way. I certainly did not make any such comment. So often, it happens when we are expressing our views, things get taken as personal when they are not meant in that regard. All I really was trying to point out is when we state our opinions, they need to be sleuthed out so we all know what is closest to the real facts as possible. I don't think we would have made any headway so far in these threads if we hadn't done that up to this point. Your comments, I realize ARE out there to help sleuth the truth, but the truth as we know it can sometimes get muddled from bits and pieces of what we've read, said or viewed. Your comments ARE intelligent, thought through and have pertinent facts attached. I never meant to say they didn't. I was simply trying to get as close to the "absolutes" as possible before ruling out parts of your theory, of which there were only two that I questioned. I would, for one, like to pursue your theory. We're all here for the same thing, finding out what happened to Haleigh so please accept my apology and let's continue to explore what you've pieced together so far.

I wasn't referring to medication for her "seizure". She was on medication for "stress".

I haven't heard that, please provide a link to Crystal being on medication then, and to this:

baznme" said:
As far as Misty knowing feet from inches, I'm surprised she could remember her name after all of what she had put into her system in the recent days prior to the disappearance

and this:

baznme said:
BUT, let's just say I do know for a fact that she has been in constant touch with the appropriate people that are actively investigating.

Thanks.

In my very strong opinion, I can't understand for the life of me why anyone thinks anyone is being "attacked".....
We are all supposed to be grown ups here, and should be able to handle differences of opinions.
Sorry, but to me, it seems as though the accusation of "attacking" is being done as a direct attempt to get this thread shut down yet again.
(not to mention that every other post in this thread is mentioning Crystal when she has a thread of her own)

IMO, it's simple...If people do not agree that Ron should be sleuthed, why not stay out of this thread if it is so bothersome?

Texasmommy, if anyone called you a name such as the one you mentioned, that is totally uncalled for and I hope you alerted the mods to that post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baznme

I haven't heard that, please provide a link to Crystal being on medication then, and to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by baznme"
As far as Misty knowing feet from inches, I'm surprised she could remember her name after all of what she had put into her system in the recent days prior to the disappearance

and this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by baznme
BUT, let's just say I do know for a fact that she has been in constant touch with the appropriate people that are actively investigating.

Thanks.

1. Reliable source (no link)
2. Came from the video of Nay Nay
3. Reliable source close to family (no link)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

BBM- This is awful. If someone made this comment, believe me, it does not represent the majority of us here at WS. Just consider the source, as my old mom used to say, texasmommy. Hang in there and continue to address this case! Everyone's opinion is valuable.
azwriter

In my very strong opinion, I can't understand for the life of me why anyone thinks anyone is being "attacked".....
We are all supposed to be grown ups here, and should be able to handle differences of opinions.
Sorry, but to me, it seems as though the accusation of "attacking" is being done as a direct attempt to get this thread shut down yet again.
(not to mention that every other post in this thread is mentioning Crystal when she has a thread of her own)

IMO, it's simple...If people do not agree that Ron should be sleuthed, why not stay out of this thread if it is so bothersome?

Texasmommy, if anyone called you a name such as the one you mentioned, that is totally uncalled for and I hope you alerted the mods to that post.

In my strong opinion...you are so correct and this post derserved a...:bow::bow::bow:

Texasmommy - you and I do not often agree...but if someone called you a name like that..it was WAY WRONG.

BBM- This is awful. If someone made this comment, believe me, it does not represent the majority of us here at WS. Just consider the source, as my old mom used to say, texasmommy. Hang in there and continue to address this case! Everyone's opinion is valuable.
azwriter

Do you mean it is awful this rumor keeps getting repeated?

Quote:

Quote:

and this:

Quote:

Thanks.

Re #1 and #3, IIRC we have to provide links for facts here, otherwise it's rumor.

#2 - JMO, I wouldn't call Nay Nay a reliable source, that's also a rumor.

Very good post. And the BBM part should be stresed.

Quote:

Quote:

and this:

Quote:

Thanks.

It is getting harder and harder in these threads, when people have "reliable" sources. We use to have to supply a link for ALL posts that were facts. Now if we get it from family, or hear it from a reliable source, it seems to be ok. It makes it hard to verify what is real and what is not. IMO

It's rumor that people keep bringing up something they saw from GA regarding someone else, yet it continues to be mentioned and in fact taken as true because others allude to it constantly. I'm pretty sure links can't be provided by everyone for every thing, and it's quite interesting the times that the call for links comes up, and from whom they come. It is getting to the point where it is becoming a substitute for calling someone a liar, IMO. It is becoming increasingly difficult to discuss this case. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot