Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on Ron's new PI he was going to hire ?

I was glad to see a Ron thread open again I could not figure out why there was not one...

Cicada...I missed your post. Thank you for the information you provided. It was helpful.

I repeated the post below._
___http://www.charlottechd.com/Vitals/BirthFAQs.html

When the mother is unmarried, how do I list the father?

How many years do you think it took to rack up a $12,000 dollar arrearage? ? I am thankful that Ronald fed and clothed the children, I am pretty sure Crystal is thankful for that as well. IIRC it wasn't Ronald that filed a petition to address the back support that was owed. That was done on behalf of the Department of Revenue. So in my opinion he does have one decent bone in his body for not demanding that Crystal be thrown in jail.

When my mother and father divorced there were nights I ate mustard and sugar sandwiches for dinner while my father and his new wife and kids ate steak and baked potatoes, there were four of us starving because my mother never enforced the child support issue with the courts in Tennessee. I am glad that the laws have changed and I have to seriously question anyone who would not want a child to be supported by both of their parents.
Agreed. But not only did CS not send one dime of support, she couldn't even be bothered to to go to any of Haleigh's school functions. Bottom line Crystal Sheffield is a grown woman and has been for some time. She has not held a steady job, Ron has, She has not supported her children, Ron has, She continued to abuse drugs, Ron didn't. She continued to have kids, even though she couldn't be bothered to support or even be involved in the lives of the other 2. Ron grew up, Crystal didn't and obviously still hasn't. It's sad, she needs to grow up and to get into a rehab program and try to make a better life w/ her children, they did not ask to be born. All moo.

Agreed. But not only did CS not send one dime of support, she couldn't even be bothered to to go to any of Haleigh's school functions. Bottom line Crystal Sheffield is a grown woman and has been for some time. She has not held a steady job, Ron has, She has not supported her children, Ron has, She continued to abuse drugs, Ron didn't. She continued to have kids, even though she couldn't be bothered to support or even be involved in the lives of the other 2. Ron grew up, Crystal didn't and obviously still hasn't. It's sad, she needs to grow up and to get into a rehab program and try to make a better life w/ her children, they did not ask to be born. All moo.

No they certainly didn't ask to be born and I have to say that every picture I have seen of Haleigh and Jr is absolutely breathtaking. They look so happy and healthy and loved.

I think most children live off an employed parent...MO.
RC has residential custody therefore he is supposed to be the responsible parent. Going on ten months....no job. Perhaps he is living off kind people like yourself and others who want to help him.

Every PIC I have seen of Caylee Anthony looked healthy, happy and loved also. Same with all the children we've seen missing and worse than just missing.

I think most children live off an employed parent...MO.
RC has residential custody therefore he is supposed to be the responsible parent. Going on ten months....no job. Perhaps he is living off kind people like yourself who want to help him.

IMO, both parents are supposed to be responsible for their children. But you are right the burden usually falls to parent that is most responsible and willing to take it on. In this case that would be Ron.

Ron C hasn't held down any steady jobs...And I have seen two inteviews where Ron C was stoned out of his gord, so he hasn't quit using drugs either...
Also, Ron has continued to have another kid too... One that he doesn't support either....

Clearly, you think RC still deserves to live off of Haleigh's support. I bet he still gets and SSD check for her also.

Snipped.

Link please to show that HaLeigh "still" gets SSDI. (Or did in the past since you said she STILL gets it).

There has NEVER been ANY proof that HaLeigh gets ANY disability. Just a bunch of people ASSUMING she does because Jordan does. IMO, HaLeigh does NOT even qualify for disability. She is not severely disabled, as we have heard from Ron, Teresa, and, IIRC, possibly Crystal.

So, a link, as required when posting upstairs would be appreciated. TIA.

Well, to hear them talk on Maury, it sounded like she was very ill. It was in the court docket and requested by the court to bring papers. Some assume he wouldn't collect, I assume he would. It is my opinion. Turner's syndrome is serious as the children mature. They do not reach adult stature and are not fertile. Injections are needed at the cost of about $1600 a month. Maybe RC was going to finance that on his own but I doubt it.

I think maybe they are waiting for LE to give an update.....

(i am now ducking) couldn't help myself.

Why would you duck, lil momma? :) Ron, in his own words said he was waiting for LE to update him--link in media thread--so I think you raise a very valid point. Thanks

Hello, Atherella...If you care to say I am wrong because I don't have a link to his SSDI for Haleigh...I can handle that. It can be assumed RC never applied and would have never applied.

So be it...if that is what you believe. His receiving a check or not was not the point anyway. It was one piece of a puzzle. My frame of reference and where I am coming from is that RC is litigious and I can't see him not going after something he is entitled to.

You do not agree, so we have a disagreement.

Any "proof" RC has a job or isnt on drugs?
Link?

We have discussed Haleigh receiving benefits before due to her disability. And in my opinion, she was identified, she required many extra doctor visits and this disability also impacted her day to day life in several aspects. Having a child with disabilites I feel sure she was receiving some type of compensation. To the remark that Ron, Teresa and possible Crystal stated she was not severely disabled, I would ask this, when did Ron, Teresa and possibly Crystal get their medical degree. They would not be in charge of determing her degree of impairment. I suggest that she is severely disabled , webbed, short neck, growth problems, inability to understand other's intents. And I know very little about Turner's syndrome. Maybe the fact that Ron did not deem her disability severe is the reason he left her with inadequate care, I don't know. I'm not attacking anyone, just stating what little I know and believe.

Any "proof" RC has a job or isnt on drugs?
Link?

I think he's mooching off the state, the child spport he gets....and just guessing drinking and partying his a$$ off with a stripper.....life is good....no links...please

We have discussed Haleigh receiving benefits before due to her disability. And in my opinion, she was identified, she required many extra doctor visits and this disability also impacted her day to day life in several aspects. Having a child with disabilites I feel sure she was receiving some type of compensation. To the remark that Ron, Teresa and possible Crystal stated she was not severely disabled, I would ask this, when did Ron, Teresa and possibly Crystal get their medical degree. They would not be in charge of determing her degree of impairment. I suggest that she is severely disabled , webbed, short neck, growth problems, inability to understand other's intents. And I know very little about Turner's syndrome. Maybe the fact that Ron did not deem her disability severe is the reason he left her with inadequate care, I don't know. I'm not attacking anyone, just stating what little I know and believe.

right on the money, that why I say he shares responsibility for her being missing

I think he's mooching off the state, the child spport he gets....and just guessing drinking and partying his a$$ off with a stripper.....life is good....no links...please

I recall TN stating on NG that he was collecting unemployment...having some difficulty understanding FL UEC laws--but given that he apparently chose to not return to his position--how on earth could he or anyone collect under those circumstances? :waitasec:

I recall TN stating on NG that he was collecting unemployment...having some difficulty understanding FL UEC laws--but given that he apparently chose to not return to his position--how on earth could he or anyone collect under those circumstances? :waitasec:

his employer chose not to challenge the claim....they could have and probably won, but in the big picture its not worth the bad press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader