Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh only whats been posted...you can try AH's site......do you have something saying hes not dating or seeing the stripper?

I have my opinions. And no need to look on Art's site. I heard Levi Page.

I simply choose not to believe every single rumor we hear in this case. There have been SO many (about both parents), and almost ALL of them have been proven to be nothing more than garbage.

If there is evidence or proof that Ron is dating a stripper, then I will know it is true. That said, it really has nothing to do with finding HaLeigh, IMO. I don't care about rumors, I care about what will find HaLeigh and bring her home to her family. Who her parents are dating won't help find her.

on the topic of searches.....before you attack my stand that he doesn't....show me where he has searched, dates, guessing its on one hand

That's unfair D imo, we don't know if he dates anyone.

it not fair to Haleigh that her parents are doing NOTHING.....please note I said parents, plural......Ron as custodial and the last in possession should be out everyday

on the topic of searches.....before you attack my stand that he doesn't....show me where he has searched, dates, guessing its on one hand

I am not about to attack you D, not my style.

Where do you think people should be searching? JMO a good PI is the best choice.

it not fair to Haleigh that her parents are doing NOTHING.....please note I said parents, plural......Ron as custodial and the last in possession should be out everyday

I don't believe that's the case D, I believe Ron is working to find HaLeigh.

Maybe around PDM that would be a good place to search as it has not been searched yet....jmo

I am not about to attack you D, not my style.

Where do you think people should be searching? JMO a good PI is the best choice.

Why should they search....because there is a child missing....what would you do if it were your baby knit, play bingo?

Didn't Ron C work for KB's tree service? I think LE should have searched that property and all their machinery...

Does anyone know how long RC worked at PDM? TIA

IMO it would be a great idea if the PI would obtain permission from PDM to search their land, with cadaver dogs with qualified handlers and have qualified search personnel along with them. I think that is a good starting point.

I don't post about myself. I believe Ron is working to find HaLeigh.

well I will, if it were my child the searches wwould never end, Ron has done nothing of substance to find Haleigh in month.....who is this mystery PI....no one knows so I believe there isn't one

well I will, if it were my child the searches wwould never end, Ron has done nothing of substance to find Haleigh in month.....who is this mystery PI....no one knows so I believe there isn't one

We all choose to believe what we wish, you can believe he is dating, I believe he has a PI. I think the P in the PI is important, and am glad that the info is kept that way. I am also glad Ron has refrained from the latest circus going on, very wise imo

IMHO Ron C claiming to have hired a PI is equivalent to OJ saying he was going to hire a PI to find out who killed Nicole..Total waste unless the PI focuses on him and I doubt that would be the case since he and his attorney have hired her to investigate everyone else but him...JMO

I'm two minutes away from locking this thread. Instead, I will give you all a few minutes to edit your posts. Remove the bs and post like the intelligent persons you are. Several of you are being saved from immediate time outs so take this time to self edit. Now.

Anyone ever figure out why RC was sending LE adamantly so far away in the direction of a stranger abduction, while at the same time he was claiming he was "keeping his enemy close"???

Just curious as to who he is blaming as of late.........tyia

Didn't Ron C work for KB's tree service? I think LE should have searched that property and all their machinery...

It was working for Aunt Katrina that day which was what the cuts and scrapes on his hand the morning of the 10th were attributed to. One would imagine you'd use gloves when cutting down and throwing tree stumps into a wood chipper. That IS what a tree service does, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader