Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time, we won't be able to understand either side of the families because logical to responsible persons is not the way they respond to a situation. That's what drives TM and all of us crazy. I am not pro-Ron, but I feel he did a few things right. He did not trash the Mother of his children to the media, not even when she and her Mother have repeatedly attacked him in the media and especially the Geraldo interview where Geraldo as usual rushed in with no facts and thew a camera in his face. If he was so violent, why didn't Ron deck him then? I think Geraldo wanted him to. Ron knew all about Crystal and could have easily spilled it then, but he didn't. Same thing with the face injury photo's, which were a normal progression of the original playground incident, more bruising and swelling the next day, before it heals. He and TN just made sure they took their own photos, and took her to the doctor, probably very aware of certain parties on the other side anxious to scream abuse. No one can convince any of us on this board that Ron is guilty of murder,by neglect or dirrectly, we have all formed our own opinions, IMO. I have read everything I can on this case from the onset, so no arguments needed here. But local LE and the Fed's know, I'm still convinced justice will be obtained. Sadly, it could have happened on either side of her family.

Any "proof" he is on drugs? We can argue till the cows come home, but the reality in this case is neither parent has a job, one has had steady employment in the past and one hasn't. One has supported his children and one hasn't. One set up a "foundation" to profit off of her missing child and one didn't. One has recent "proof" of drug use, and one doesn't. Those are some the facts in the great parent debate. There is no "proof" RC is dating anyone, much less a stripper, yet this is brought up again and again as a derogatory way to try and put him down.

We all know from reading the bar complaint that the assassination of RC's character was a concerted effort, a plot from the Sheffield's (well, Marie G.) and so many people took it hook, line and sinker. IMO, it takes a horrible, spiteful, hate-filled person to try and drag a grieving parent through the mud and completely obliterate the fact that a small innocent child is missing.

Both of parents have/had problems, and people should want to help them overcome these things, in order to make life better for the children. But it's all about tearing RC down and poor Haleigh and Jr. just get cast aside again. It's difficult to read the hate against RC everyday over and over when there is not one iota of proof that he did anything he has been accused of in the case. LE has never even hinted the he or Crystal might be involved. There are plenty more vile characters that deserve to be sleuthed, that by their actions since Haleigh went missing, show they are on a downward spiral. In 9 months, focusing on RC and his shortcomings have gotten us nowhere. Maybe it's time to just maybe, glance at someone else as being involved. What could it hurt? All moo, & imo.

BBM--the things that have impacted my opinion of Ron are HIS own actions/inactions, HIS own words and HIS ever-growing record...the other stuff is ancillary....IMHO

To the subject at hand, though--RE records show Lindsy/her gf closed on the Tyler house last September--do we know when Tommy and Ron met?

Badme102, I do thank you for starting this thread, and did not understand why his was closed for so long. There are no new facts that I am aware of on Ron at the present time. He is laying low apparently. Or he could be working side jobs tree removal, home repair, but not for a company. His Mother could have put the rumor out there that he is dating a stripper to mess with the press and people like us who want to know.
I think we all have the right to our opinions. I am not pro or con Ron, but am pro and con on his behaviors. We all have the right to voice those here, and not all be of one mind don't we????

I wasn't aware of him blaming anyone? Who has be blamed?
RC was sending LE adamantly so far away in the direction of a stranger abduction, while at the same time he was claiming he was "keeping his enemy close"........fact

RC was sending LE adamantly so far away in the direction of a stranger abduction, while at the same time he was claiming he was "keeping his enemy close"........fact
Ok, but that still doesn't tell me who he was blaming? I am unaware of him "blaming" anyone. And please post the link to where
RC was sending LE adamantly so far away in the direction of a stranger abduction
, I would like to read more about him doing such a thing. TIA!

Badme102, I do thank you for starting this thread, and did not understand why his was closed for so long. There are no new facts that I am aware of on Ron at the present time. He is laying low apparently. Or he could be working side jobs tree removal, home repair, but not for a company. His Mother could have put the rumor out there that he is dating a stripper to mess with the press and people like us who want to know.
I think we all have the right to our opinions. I am not pro or con Ron, but am pro and con on his behaviors. We all have the right to voice those here, and not all be of one mind don't we????

I love opposing opinions, that is what makes me keep my mind open to more possibilities. I specifically said that to the OP because she seemed so upset about this thread.

All I know is that if a certain thread would upset me that much, I would probably move on to another thread to sleuth the possibilities that I want to sleuth.
I hope that makes sense. :)

I never read anything about Tommy and Ron before Misty. I don't know.

Not to mention that he pointed in CS direction too. I can find that article, but I have to do it later if anyone wants it.

Why point at Crystal's family and keep your enemy close at the same time? :waitasec:

In my very strong opinion, I think Ron pointed everywhere else to take the heat off himself and Misty. (I don't think it worked)

Ok, but that still doesn't tell me who he was blaming? I am unaware of him "blaming" anyone. And please post the link to where , I would like to read more about him doing such a thing. TIA!
refer to any NG interviews etc....where he insisted it was a stranger......

.....NOT ONCE did he state he thought it was a friend, gf, wifey, neighbor, previous tenant, griffis, sheffield, inlaw, etc.......while he also INSISTED Haleigh would never have walked out .....he denied any of these scenarios or suggestions, by any interviewer or caller

......he insisted it was a stranger abduction....... somebody took his 5 year old daughter, according to himself......but, he kept his enemy close... :waitasec:

After Ron's arrest for assault, a reporter got an interview with Ron at his grandmother's house...link in media thread--he said that he was tired of waiting for LE to update him and that they should be focusing on Baker County....Interestingly, his then-wife, Misty said that LE should focus on BC when on The Early Show. :waitasec:

Any "proof" he is on drugs? We can argue till the cows come home, but the reality in this case is neither parent has a job, one has had steady employment in the past and one hasn't. One has supported his children and one hasn't. One set up a "foundation" to profit off of her missing child and one didn't. One has recent "proof" of drug use, and one doesn't. Those are some the facts in the great parent debate. There is no "proof" RC is dating anyone, much less a stripper, yet this is brought up again and again as a derogatory way to try and put him down.

We all know from reading the bar complaint that the assassination of RC's character was a concerted effort, a plot from the Sheffield's (well, Marie G.) and so many people took it hook, line and sinker. IMO, it takes a horrible, spiteful, hate-filled person to try and drag a grieving parent through the mud and completely obliterate the fact that a small innocent child is missing.

Both of parents have/had problems, and people should want to help them overcome these things, in order to make life better for the children. But it's all about tearing RC down and poor Haleigh and Jr. just get cast aside again. It's difficult to read the hate against RC everyday over and over when there is not one iota of proof that he did anything he has been accused of in the case. LE has never even hinted the he or Crystal might be involved. There are plenty more vile characters that deserve to be sleuthed, that by their actions since Haleigh went missing, show they are on a downward spiral. In 9 months, focusing on RC and his shortcomings have gotten us nowhere. Maybe it's time to just maybe, glance at someone else as being involved. What could it hurt? All moo, & imo.

Exactly curve. The drug info we have seen lately has not been about Ron. I am impressed he hasn't commented on the info revealed in the bar complaint. If the shoe was on the other foot you can be there would be a Geraldo tour and "triumphant" return to Nancy Grace. And bbm, folks wonder why people have been looking at Marie? :waitasec:

It has always bothered me he stayed in the trailer during the 911 call when as far as he knew the perp could have taken Haleigh out the back door as he was walking in the front.

After Ron's arrest for assault, a reporter got an interview with Ron at his grandmother's house...link in media thread--he said that he was tired of waiting for LE to update him and that they should be focusing on Baker County....Interestingly, his then-wife, Misty said that LE should focus on BC when on The Early Show. :waitasec:

Who lives in Baker County?

Joy, joy, another open thread to continually bash Ron!!! We have hashed and rehashed Ron since day #1. There isn't really anything to contribute now regarding him since he hasn't been out or about much lately so what's the point in having a thread open about him? It turns into all out warfare on here so I just don't understand.

And no, I don't consider myself one of Ron's groupies at all but to continually bash him over and over again gets extremely old.

For what it's worth. I saw the video of Misty talking about this but did not know Ron was too.

Meanwhile, Haleigh's father, 24-year-old Ronald Cummings, reportedly told an ID source that he has a new theory on what might have happened to Haleigh.

Cummings allegedly said that it is possible that Haleigh's abduction was in retaliation for something he did in the past, but he did not clarify what that "something" could be. Cummings also allegedly said that he believes someone gained entry to his home using a "lock bumping" technique. It remains unclear if law enforcement is following up on that theory.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...w-leads-in-abduction-of-haleigh-cummings.html

It has always bothered me he stayed in the trailer during the 911 call when as far as he knew the perp could have taken Haleigh out the back door as he was walking in the front.

That is an excellent point!
I would have been outside running around screaming my child's name and waking all the neighboors!

Badme, I remember at the onset of this sad case, I was all over the internet trying to get information as press not covering. Never did that before, and I'm not good on computer, typing. Finally found WS. The best. Did not dare post, nor did I know how to. Afraid to look stupid, or upset some very outspoken posters. Certain posters drove me crazy that I didn't agree with, so I rolled right past their posts. As time went on I started to read some of their posts, understand their humor,and see some of the true facts they dug up from hours of work. Now I read them all. We all want the same thing.

refer to any NG interviews etc....where he insisted it was a stranger......

.....NOT ONCE did he state he thought it was a friend, gf, wifey, neighbor, previous tenant, griffis, sheffield, inlaw, etc.......while he also INSISTED Haleigh would never have walked out .....he denied any of these scenarios or suggestions, by any interviewer or caller

......he insisted it was a stranger abduction....... somebody took his 5 year old daughter, according to himself......but, he kept his enemy close... :waitasec:

Ok, so he hasn't "blamed" anyone. He just said he tought it was it was a stranger. IMO, that is not sinister, maybe he wanted some people to believe he thought it was stranger. Makes sense to me.

I definitely think Ron wants people to believe he thought it was a stranger...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissHalle