Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But not only did CS not send one dime of support, she couldn't even be bothered to to go to any of Haleigh's school functions. Bottom line Crystal Sheffield is a grown woman and has been for some time. She has not held a steady job, Ron has, She has not supported her children, Ron has, She continued to abuse drugs, Ron didn't. She continued to have kids, even though she couldn't be bothered to support or even be involved in the lives of the other 2. Ron grew up, Crystal didn't and obviously still hasn't. It's sad, she needs to grow up and to get into a rehab program and try to make a better life w/ her children, they did not ask to be born. All moo.

Actually Curvecuti...How does Ron living off his grandmother, not working, continuing to get involved in legal issues--felony assault etc...suggest he has grown up or is even a good role model for Junior...I have a much different idea of what being a grown up means, I guess...JMO etc....

IDK...but people out here collect everytime they're fired from a job...go figure!

But you do have to have worked a job in the prior year to applying. IMO, TN may have been speaking a mistruth and not have realized it. She does that sometimes....like saying her boyfriend was sponsering the trip for Misty or that Misty's friend is married to an independently wealthy man. I had to mention this or would be ask for a link about mistruths.

I am not exactly sure what, if anything, is going on in here. but I am getting alerts that posters are being less than considerate to other posters. If you are one of those posters, please go self edit so the moderator doesn't have to.

so far I have been considerate to the poster I'm responding too...uh ...me...lol

Ron needs to grow up, get a steady job and dump the stripper

and if he doesnt want to work he should search everyday for Haleigh

Last I heard Ron has a PI who is helping him search for HaLeigh.

I will pay for his compass and backpack if he agrees to search everyday

Do we have any proof he is even dating a stripper? Or anyone for that matter? :waitasec:

uh only whats been posted...you can try AH's site......do you have something saying hes not dating or seeing the stripper?

Can we lobby for an amnesty thread about RC.....where I can post my thoughts about Ron without having to supply a link and be subjected to assaults for not having them in my pocket?

Aren't we suppose to be able to voice our opinions or our thoughts as long as we identify them as such? If I'm wrong, let me know because I intend to do just that.

Why do you ask?

because if hes not, then it worthless to have him, Ron needs to take charge and search for his child, to be a man, show he cares, he knows the area and he isn't terribly busy it seems

because if hes not, then it worthless to have him, Ron needs to take charge and search for his child, to be a man, show he cares, he knows the area and he isn't terribly busy it seems

I don't know why local would matter. Not sure how Ron can search by busting into private residences. I think he must be doing his best to provide info to lead to HaLeigh, and pray she is found soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader