Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 months and the best Ron can do is try and collect donations so he doesn't need to work....Ron a tip for you...Go out and look for Haleigh

The custody docs are no longer online, so I was unable to go back and check and was relying on memory. And it has been brought to my attention that the missed Drs. appts. were before RC took custody of the kids. It was when they were living w/ CS and whomever (I assume MG) she was living with after she and RC split, that is when the appts. were missed, over this time. So, there ya go. Mea culpa, I should have saved the docs, but I didn't.

And what I know about this case, it's not coming from being "knowledgeable", I have been here since the beginning of March. I have saved things and have some notes written about things that have been covered here. And Google is my friend. It's not hard to find out all this info. for yourself, if you are willing to look. Most things have been covered over and over and over here and unless something new happens, I'm sure the same things will be covered again.

As far as my "tone", I assure you I don't not have the ability to type words in a tone. If you detect a tone it's coming from your own inference.

Where did we get the custody docs from originally? thx

Does anyone really believe Ron to be an honest person? Hasn't he flipped as much as a fish out of water?

10 months and the best Ron can do is try and collect donations so he doesn't need to work....Ron a tip for you...Go out and look for Haleigh
I think you have Ron confused with Crystal and Marie.

I'm confused..........was it not Ronald's attorney who recently stated that they were setting up a foundation to collect funds? I'm pretty sure they were going to do that.

Meanwhile, the HBF seems to have withered on the vine out there in Baker County.

last time I looked it was Rons event yesterday.....so I think you must not have read the post I spelled it R-O-N .....uh Ron......jars of money for the family

My question is where is Haleigh Ron? Any thoughts ?

THAT'S what I'd like to know as well Den...Ron...where is HaLeigh??? It's only a matter of time..family and/or friends can't keep you protected forever..

last time I looked it was Rons event yesterday.....so I think you must not have read the post I spelled it R-O-N .....uh Ron......jars of money for the family

Re the Vigil--found it interesting it was held in Sykes' home vs a church--wonder what happened to Ron's pastor friend...haven't heard a word from him since he refused to perform the wedding...:waitasec:

Oh ok, R-O-N's 1 event to raise money for a PI as opposed to C-R-Y-S-T-A-L's hundreds of solictations, for herself, gotcha.

There were NO donation jugs there, FYI. That's a rumor started by someone on twitter who drove by the house.

Unless you can back that up with something? A link, pictures, something? Because I have it on good authority (ie - someone who was INSIDE the vigil) that there were no jars, jugs or donations being collected at all. There is video from the vigil at Action News - I didn't see any collection jugs.

VIDEO:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...h-10-months-later/m-QFSdjhJ0WfKsDBhI1CPw.cspx

There's candles and presents for HaLeigh. That's about it.

There were NO donation jugs there, FYI. That's a rumor started by someone on twitter who drove by the house.

Unless you can back that up with something? A link, pictures, something? Because I have it on good authority (ie - someone who was INSIDE the vigil) that there were no jars, jugs or donations being collected at all. There is video from the vigil at Action News - I didn't see any collection jugs.

VIDEO:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...h-10-months-later/m-QFSdjhJ0WfKsDBhI1CPw.cspx

There's candles and presents for HaLeigh. That's about it.

good authority is about as good as my opinion....so your welcome to your take and opinion

Oh ok, R-O-N's 1 event to raise money for a PI as opposed to C-R-Y-S-T-A-L's hundreds of solictations, for herself, gotcha.

If you believe that to be the case, take it to Crystal or Marie's thread please. Can no one ever discuss Ron without Crystal being brought up? If I wanted to discuss her, I know how to find my way to her thread...

THAT'S what I'd like to know as well Den...Ron...where is HaLeigh??? It's only a matter of time..family and/or friends can't keep you protected forever..

I don't know Pondering...given his rap sheet (the REAL one ;) ) seems many are practiced in protection so I honestly believe Ron will continue to skate free re his assault arrest, ratgate etc...I mean he calls LE after Timmy calls him a name? :waitasec: His sense of entitlement pervades everything from whether or not he wants to talk to LE or complain 'cause they ain't coming to him...IMVHO I truly hope that there are some strong male role models around for Junior, lest he follow in the footsteps of his father....terribly sad situation...

If they follow the forums they should try to answer the questions

Hey guys? Can we all cool off a little so the thread doesn't get shut down?

'cause I just hate it when that happens.

"Gotcha"? Nobody has anyone. This thread is not here to put holes into everyone else's opinion of Ron, especially if you're using CS to do it. There are no facts here. No stats to work from and frankly I'm a little tired of people being called out for it. Even if there was a "fact" thread to do with this case, which there is not, this thread is not the place to be posting them. We all have our own opinions and each should be respected for having just that, they are someone's opinion. If you disagree, simply say so and go on. If you strongly disagree and have to interject emotion into your post, use a little discretion in getting your point across and stop finger pointing please.

I was reading back through the first general discussion threads.....I saw a few posts talking about a john-boat that belonged to Ron being taken by the police. Does anyone remember this?

I was reading back through the first general discussion threads.....I saw a few posts talking about a john-boat that belonged to Ron being taken by the police. Does anyone remember this?

Yes, I do remember that. However, I don't think we heard anymore about it.

I just thought it was interesting since that's where the dog trail lead to, that and GMS saying something like you would really have to know that river to navigate it at night. Which was also interesting because she also said she had fished that river for like 20 years and she knew it like the back of her hand. Blue crabs or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member