Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I'll bite, just how do come to that conclusion?

Unless I've read incorrectly, it is a matter of public record that he was paid by the PR person and the PI for Haleigh's mother.

It hasn't been obvious to you? I believe Cobra has spoken about this and it was in the documents released in the bar complaint. For many folks, it was clear from the start imo

JMO Art has been working for Crystal's side of the family since the start.

JMO, it was Crystal's former attorney who "hired 2 time emmy award winning journalist AH" for her own interests, not those of her client.

It hasn't been obvious to you? I believe Cobra has spoken about this and it was in the documents released in the bar complaint. For many folks, it was clear from the start imo

well it hasn't been clear to me.....the only media person who clearly showed bias was Nancy Grace who was blatantly anti Crystal......although in the last appearence she seemed to wise up to his lie, deceit, and unwillingness to give a straight answer to questions all the while displaying the stupid smirk

well it hasn't been clear to me.....the only media person who clearly showed bias was Nancy Grace who was blatantly anti Crystal......although in the last appearence she seemed to wise up to his lie, deceit, and unwillingness to give a straight answer to questions all the while displaying the stupid smirk
That's ok D, we see things differently.

why do you find it necessary to come into this thread and go off topic to talk about Crystal? If you feel the need to continue to bash Crystal go to the Crystal thread and post away

why do you find it necessary to come into this thread and go off topic to talk about Crystal? If you feel the need to continue to bash Crystal go to the Crystal thread and post away

Who are you posting this to?

well with not specifically, it was a general statement to anyone in the thread posting Crystal issues in the Ron C. thread.....I'm just trying to comply with the TOS rules

well with not specifically, it was a general statement to anyone in the thread posting Crystal issues in the Ron C. thread.....I'm just trying to comply with the TOS rules

You brought Crystal up D. And I didn't bash her.

As I see it Ron C has played two ends against the middle with almost if not everyone involved in this case and that holds true for those investigating this case too... God ONLY knows the LIES he has attempted to spew to LE...

First of all I didn't bring her up first and secondly I told you it was not directed at you specifically......if you feel wronged hit the alert and call the mod....but for the record we both know that you support Ron and I don't, and for the record I dont support Crystal either.....you and several others make it your point to search out and harass people who don't like Ron and force them to leave the thread or fight and get a time out.....so be it, my suggestion to you and your cronies, stick to your own threads

I'll bite!

Per Kim in the bar complaint, she states that Art Harris was hired as Crystal's media consultant. That would be my guess as to HOW Art got HaLeigh's school attendance records.

Crystal had joint legal custody. All it would take is a signed release from a parent with joint legal custody to access ANY & ALL school records.

With respect, I said nothing of her activities, and only stated that everyone knew she was gone for those three days, doing whatever it was she was doing, and that two people (Misty and TN) stated when she came home she was "exhausted, just so tired).

How many PARENTS take care of children each and every day while being "exhausted"? Doesn't mean said children will be KIDNAPPED!

And YES, I realize Misty is NOT HaLeigh's, nor anyone else's parent.

It's just a FACT. Children do get taken care of while the caretaker is exhausted. That is NOT a crime and will not automatically lead to bad things happening. The person AT FAULT in this case is whomever went into that home and removed HaLeigh. It is NOT automatically Misty's fault because she was "exhausted".

I'll bite!

Per Kim in the bar complaint, she states that Art Harris was hired as Crystal's media consultant. That would be my guess as to HOW Art got HaLeigh's school attendance records.

Crystal had joint legal custody. All it would take is a signed release from a parent with joint legal custody to access ANY & ALL school records.

look I said it could be one of three imo ron crystal or TN......you can't pick one over the other based on what you said

How many PARENTS take care of children each and every day while being "exhausted"? Doesn't mean said children will be KIDNAPPED!

It's just a FACT. Children do get taken care of while the caretaker is exhausted. That is NOT a crime and will not automatically lead to bad things happening. The person AT FAULT in this case is whomever went into that home and removed HaLeigh. It is NOT automatically Misty's fault because she was "exhausted".

With respect, I was asked about how anyone could know what her activity was and I pointed out I never speculated, other than that whatever she was doing left her exhausted.

read my previous post, you are here for no other reason than to argue with those who feel ron is involve and unlike you I have a open mind, without being delusional and teetering on the edge of fantasy

With respect, I was asked about how anyone could know what her activity was and I pointed out I never speculated, other than that whatever she was doing left her exhausted.

The only part of your post I was addressing in my last one was the part about being "exhausted", which you did mention. I think it was a valid point and stands alone regardless of anything else. :)

Then I will address the part about a child being exhausted and still wrestling with the "it's all about me" phenomenon which happens to every other teen in the world, and the difference between this person, Misty, and any parent. She was not a parent. She was an underaged lover to a father of two children who thought it was okay to leave her in charge, even though she was exhausted from a very long weekend (mentioned both by TN and Misty herself).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x