Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think for one second that Ron was involved in this. There is just not any proof at all that he did something wrong with that child. Not one thing.....
due to the simple fact that he allegedly kept his enemy close from day one while sending LE in the direction of a stranger abduction is enough factual proof for me.......

......and if he only said that about Misty months later when he was called out on his defense of her (cya imo) than that makes him even more hinky to me.......and only reaffirms this......

......Ron would not immediately devise a plan to keep his enemy close within seconds of learning Haleigh was gone, yet his support of her was there from the jump.......and imo this is because she is hiding the truth FOR him not FROM him.........jmooc

I thought after the revelations of the past few weeks this constant bashing of RC would subside a little.......however, I see it continues, so very sad.

LE have told us they do NOT consider Haleigh's biological parents suspects.

That does not mean Ron has been cleared. It is common knowledge police do not name a person a suspect until they are ready to arrest them.

due to the simple fact that he allegedly kept his enemy close from day one while sending LE in the direction of a stranger abduction is enough factual proof for me.......

......and if he only said that about Misty months later when he was called out on his defense of her (cya imo) than that makes him even more hinky to me.......and only reaffirms this......

......Ron would not immediately devise a plan to keep his enemy close within seconds of learning Haleigh was gone, yet his support of her was there from the jump.......and imo this is because she is hiding the truth FOR him not FROM him.........jmooc
Has LE said that Ron sent them in the direction of a stranger abduction? NO, they have not. We do not know what RC or anyoneelse in this case told LE. They have released nothing.

It makes complete sense to me that he would not want the last person to see his child to disappear, imo, he wanted to see what he could learn, which turned out to nothing.

Has LE said that Ron sent them in the direction of a stranger abduction? NO, they have not. We do not know what RC or anyoneelse in this case told LE. They have released nothing.

It makes complete sense to me that he would not want the last person to see his child to disappear, imo, he wanted to see what he could learn, which turned out to nothing.

IMHO..He knows exactly what happened to Haleigh and didn't need Misty to tell him anything...I suspect all the praise she received from his family and him marrying her was to keep her from being suspicious of their plans to throw her under the bus when it became convient for them to do so...

Yes, actually they have in the beginning when speaking of his accounts, so has RC himself over and over and over again........someone came in and stole his 5 year old daughter while he was at work......PER RC.....

.....If he was keeping his enemy close, why did he stop now? right when the public was on to him protecting her??? why did he use some interviews to ONLY insist Misty had nothing to do with it?

......imo he would have also let her stumble on her own words in interviews, not jump in to assist when she screwed up......

and again it is RC who initially led LE in the direction of a stranger abduction from the 911 call forward......he never grabbed the phone to say something happened to his daughter , he insisted someone stole her.....period..... it is what it is IMO........

Yes, actually they have in the beginning when speaking of his accounts, so has RC himself over and over and over again........someone came in and stole his 5 year old daughter while he was at work......PER RC.....

.....If he was keeping his enemy close, why did he stop now? right when the public was on to him protecting her??? why did he use some interviews to ONLY insist Misty had nothing to do with it?

......imo he would have also let her stumble on her own words in interviews, not jump in to assist when she screwed up......

and again it is RC who initially led LE in the direction of a stranger abduction from the 911 call forward......he never grabbed the phone to say something happened to his daughter , he insisted someone stole her.....period..... it is what it is IMO........
Please post the link where LE said RC was leading them toward a stranger abduction. TIA.

I don't think "the public was on to him", I in no way feel like that and neither do many others. IMO, the "public" does not think RC nor CS had anything to do w/ their child's disappearance.

Like I said he stopped because there was nothing to learn, either she doesn't know or she can not be broken, period. So there was no reason for him to keep her around, she knows nothing or is unwilling to tell it. By the same token, if she was hiding something he did, he would have never divorced her, she said SHE did not want a divorce, he did. Very telling, imo.

Somebody did steal her, she's gone.

Please post the link where LE said RC was leading them toward a stranger abduction. TIA.

I don't think "the public was on to him", I in no way feel like that and neither do many others. IMO, the "public" does not think RC nor CS had anything to do w/ their child's disappearance.

Like I said he stopped because there was nothing to learn, either she doesn't know or she can not be broken, period. So there was no reason for him to keep her around, she knows nothing or is unwilling to tell it. By the same token, if she was hiding something he did, he would have never divorced her, she said SHE did not want a divorce, he did. Very telling, imo.

He didn't lead them towards a stranger abduction when he said that. Of course he didn't know who took Haleigh, if he did Haleigh would have been home back in Feb. From day one PCSO said this was a non stranger abduction and someone did come in and steal his child.

Curvi, I'm the public and I think Ron is somehow involved with haleigh's disappearance and I've always had that opinion, but the main thing I want to say is remember when he proposed to Misty cause it was what Haleigh would have wanted. And I remember reading on one of the threads here how devoted and loving this was. And then months later, shes gone with absolutely nothing from this caring and loving marriage that Haleigh so desperately would have wanted because she loved Misty so much. This is what puzzles me, how it can go from so right to so wrong? I don't have a link for that thread but I'm pretty sure Seriously Searching was the one that
wrote that post. I can't imagine that this situation doesn't strike all of us here as
somewhat fishy cause there is a feeling of something being put over on us. Anyway, these are just my opinions and not meant to enrage or offend anyone.

See, that bothers me alot too gypsy. If Ron was really trying to find out what Misty knew, what better opportunity than when she is being interviewed on TV? He couldn't be in the interview room when she was being interviewed by LE, so IMO this would have been the next best thing I would think. To have just let her talk, stumble and fall....instead, he kept interrupting and answering for her. What purpose did that serve? and why would he (or anyone) do that if he was trying to gain info? IMHO, he wouldn't...and wasn't.

The other thing that really strikes me is that nobody says on TV...

Haleigh if you can hear me, daddy loves you hang on we'll find you

or

Haleigh Gramma is here still looking for you, hang on baby, we'll never stop looking.

In all other missing children cases you constantly hear that from close ones of the missing, we never hear direct appeals to Haleigh in this case.

Weird

curve, respectfully I don't see how you can say that the 'public' does not believe that Ron had nothing to do with HaLeigh's disappearance in one breath and say that Ron is being bashed all over the net/media (paraphrasing here, not your exact words, to be clear :)) in another breath. Repeatedly your posts reflect your belief that Ron and/or Misty are being wrongfully accused by so many.....ALL those people who believe that Ron and Misty are most likely responsible for HaLeighs disappearance do make up a great majority of the PUBLIC. I promise you that I have never been one to follow the crowd, to be swayed by public opinion or even conventional wisdom. (just ask my mother, she'll be glad to tell you that, lol!) Just like you, I'm sure..I follow my own heart, head and gut and this is the conclusion to which everything in totality has brought me, that Ron and Misty ARE responsible. I KNOW that you feel differently and that's fine, I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else to believe the same...

As far as if Misty was hiding something he did...the divorce never would have happened, it's MOO that Misty won't say a word, as she would now be complicit in a crime and conspiracy to the crime if she opens her mouth now...unless she finally talks and ends up with a plea deal, which to be honest is exactly what I expect to happen. The BIGGER question for me is when??

ALL of the above is nothing more than my opinion and may not be worth :twocents:, but is mine nevertheless...:)

He didn't lead them towards a stranger abduction when he said that. Of course he didn't know who took Haleigh, if he did Haleigh would have been home back in Feb. From day one PCSO said this was a non stranger abduction and someone did come in and steal his child.

Did they cajun? I ask this in all seriousness because I don't remember the exact wording and honestly wouldn't know where to start to find just that little tidbit, so I'm not asking for a link, I believe you. I'm just asking if you are paraphrasing or if that's the wording they used

Did LE actually say "someone came in and stole his child"? I remember the "non stranger abduction" part, but I don't remember them saying that "someone came in and stole his child" TIA!

Did they cajun? I ask this in all seriousness because I don't remember the exact wording and honestly wouldn't know where to start to find just that little tidbit, so I'm not asking for a link, I believe you. I'm just asking if you are paraphrasing or if that's the wording they used

Did LE actually say "someone came in and stole his child"? I remember the "non stranger abduction" part, but I don't remember them saying that "someone came in and stole his child" TIA!

To my knowledge LE has never stated that someone came in and stole his child...And I'm quite sure that a link cannot be found where a satement like that was made by LE..

Before Ronald left, with tears in his eyes, he shared this message with his daughter:

"Haleigh baby, if you're watching I love you, and I'll never give up on you. I'll do everything in my power to find you...and you will be found. I love you."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29674827/

CUMMINGS: [OVERLAP] I wanted you to see that all this is about is my daughter. I love you, baby. [OVERLAP] If you are out there, I want you to know that I love you and I will find you, baby. I love you. And two, whoever — whoever has you, please bring my daughter home to me. I love my daughter. I love you, baby. I will find you.
http://www.zimbio.com/Ronald+Cummings/articles/8/Geraldo+Confronts+Haleigh+Cummings+Dad

In his emotional plea, Cummings also spoke to his missing daughter.

"Haleigh, if you are watching, baby I love you, and we are still looking for you," he said.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/15/haleigh.cummings/index.html

Neves said her son would never hurt Haleigh and pleaded Friday for her granddaughter's kidnapper to bring her home.

"I want to say to my baby, we love you sweetheart, and we will find you," she said through tears
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,497744,00.html

The clincher for me after ALL the pleading was....

RIVERA: You believe she’s alive then?

CUMMINGS: I’m always gonna believe that my daughter’s alive until they find her

http://www.zimbio.com/Ronald+Cumming...h+Cummings+Dad

That quote makes perfect sense to me. I took that to mean that I am going to believe no matter what that my daughter is alive until such time I see that she is dead. What else was he supposed to say there? You can take quotations all day long and analyze them but in the end, it's anyone's opinion as to what that person means when they are saying it, it's really just speculation as to what they are really meaning.

That quote makes perfect sense to me. I took that to mean that I am going to believe no matter what that my daughter is alive until such time I see that she is dead. What else was he supposed to say there? You can take quotations all day long and analyze them but in the end, it's anyone's opinion as to what that person means when they are saying it, it's really just speculation as to what they are really meaning.

BBM..I speculated a whole lot when I heard him state.. "I would give my life to have my child's life back..

ITA! And if he's not pleading to her or for her, it's strange and if he is, he's saying it the wrong way. IMO, he can not do anything right no matter what.

To my knowledge LE has never stated that someone came in and stole his child...And I'm quite sure that a link cannot be found where a satement like that was made by LE..

What do you understand abduction to mean if you don't mind my asking?

Law Enforcement has never characterized her disappearance as anything other than abduction, to me that means someone took Haleigh. The statement that plays over and over in my mind is "whoever has the child is not supposed to have the child." That did come from Law Enforcement.

What do you understand abduction to mean if you don't mind my asking?
Law Enforcement has never characterized her disappearance as anything other than abduction, to me that means someone took Haleigh. The statement that plays over and over in my mind is "whoever has the child is not supposed to have the child." That did come from Law Enforcement.

BBM...Carrying away of a person against his/her will, or illegally.

I've never heard LE mention that they thought someone had the child...IIRC.. They stated they didn't know what crime had been committed....or where it was committed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3