Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way Pondering...I think TN ordered and read Cindy's book on grieving grandparents....lol

Whisperer, I truly think the whole crowd learned a few things from Caylee's case. It's MO that Ron and Misty think that if they keep quiet long enough that nobody will find out the truth and this too shall pass...

I hate to tell 'em, but 'this too' will not pass, not as long as we are breathing anyway!

Phone records show she didn't turn her phone on until 3:15 a.m. If we both agree that Ronald was pulling into the yard when she turned her phone on, which made a call to him unnecessary, then what did they do for the 12 minutes before he had Misty call 911? Further, since Ronald insists he got off work, and now we know he stopped at the Kangaroo for stuff, how is it possible for him to have gotten off work at 3, stopped at the Kangaroo for stuff, and gotten home, all by 3:15 a.m.? And again, what did they do with those 12 minutes?

Per Art Harris, the convenience store camera captured his visit about 3:15 a.m. By the time he walked out of the store, got in his car, pulled out, and drove back along the highway to his turnoff and then the short distance home, he wouldn't have been home until at least 3:20 - 3:25. I recall someone stating the time as 3:24, but I can't remember where nor can I find the link.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/08/misty-cummings-brother-quizzed-haleigh-siting/#comments

Per Art Harris, the convenience store camera captured his visit about 3:15 a.m. By the time he walked out of the store, got in his car, pulled out, and drove back along the highway to his turnoff and then the short distance home, he wouldn't have been home until at least 3:20 - 3:25. I recall someone stating the time as 3:24, but I can't remember where nor can I find the link.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/08/misty-cummings-brother-quizzed-haleigh-siting/#comments

It was 3:24 and 911 was called 3:27

Ok, but both Ron and Misty can be quoted as saying that she got her phone and was going to call him (Ron actually says at one point he was driving up but didn't answer because he was pulling in). We have Misty saying she got up to use the bathroom, wandered out into the living room, saw the light and went to get her phone, which she had to turn on at 3:15.......so.....if he was timed at the kangaroo (forgive me if I don't take AH at his word, is there an LE report for that one?) at 3:15, why would both of them say she called HIM as he was pulling into the yard?

I'm sorry but the timeline here is not fitting.

Ok, but both Ron and Misty can be quoted as saying that she got her phone and was going to call him (Ron actually says at one point he was driving up but didn't answer because he was pulling in). We have Misty saying she got up to use the bathroom, wandered out into the living room, saw the light and went to get her phone, which she had to turn on at 3:15.......so.....if he was timed at the kangaroo (forgive me if I don't take AH at his word, is there an LE report for that one?) at 3:15, why would both of them say she called HIM as he was pulling into the yard?

I'm sorry but the timeline here is not fitting.
I'm not getting it, debs. Just because she trurned on her phone at 3:15 doesn't mean she called Ron (or anyone) at 3:15. Although, I believe we have heard that she first called her brother (not sure which one) or mother, before she called Ron. What doesn't add up?

One of Ron's first interviews has him saying as he was coming into the yard, Misty was calling him and he didn't answer.

In another interview, he said she was standing on the porch waiting for him.

In still another quote (Green....whatshisname) says that Ron came home, into the house, discovered Haleigh missing and woke up Misty).

But phone records say Misty had her phone on by 3:15......she did not call 911 until 3:27. That is 12 minutes. Why the delay?

One of Ron's first interviews has him saying as he was coming into the yard, Misty was calling him and he didn't answer.

In still another quote (Green....whatshisname) says that Ron came home, into the house, discovered Haleigh missing and woke up Misty).

But phone records say Misty had her phone on by 3:15......she did not call 911 until 3:27. That is 12 minutes. Why the delay?

Misty turned on her phone at 3:15
Misty called her brother (& possibly mother) at ?? (somewhere between 3:15 & 3:24)
Ron was at the convenience store at 3:15
Misty called Ron at 3:24
Ron pulled into yard & saw Misty pon porch at 3:24, so he didn't answer phone.
Misty told Ron that Haleigh was gone & he told her to call 911, which she did at 3:27.

IMO, this all aligns up well, other than the quote by Green....whatshisname. I don't know when this was said, but it may have been early on when the facts were still being sorted out. I would tend to discount this as I have not heard this version repeated by a credible source.

I haven't seen the phone records. Can you please give me a link to them? TIA

I'm not getting it, debs. Just because she trurned on her phone at 3:15 doesn't mean she called Ron (or anyone) at 3:15. Although, I believe we have heard that she first called her brother (not sure which one) or mother, before she called Ron. What doesn't add up?

She specifically stated in that LVA test she took that she woke up and saw the light on... Went to the kitchen and saw that the back door was open and went immediately back to the bedroom to get her phone to call Ronald...

She specifically stated in that LVA test she took that she woke up and saw the light on... Went to the kitchen and saw that the back door was open and went immediately back to the bedroom to get her phone to call Ronald...
We don't have any evidence to show that she actually did call Ron at that time. Assuming that LE has the phone records, they know exactly who called who and when. We only know what we've been told, as per my post above.

We don't have any evidence to show that she actually did call Ron at that time. Assuming that LE has the phone records, they know exactly who called who and when. We only know what we've been told, as per my post above.

And we really don't know IF what we have been told is the TRUTH either...JMO

Good points...

I think we all assumed it was tommy's house but who knows. I still think the arguement, if there was one about babysitting was Sunday, not Monday.

So Chelsea took Lisa to the hospital. This van is a whole other puzzle. Maybe Misty didn't use the van Monday .... maybe she was with Nay and WBG again or at least Nay...I am confusing myself ... lol

According to Chelsea, she drove Lisa to Gainesville and in her interview with AH, she doesn't account for her children, husband's or Joe's activities and whereabouts that evening. We don't know the exact time of their trip but we do know Timmy and Chelsea borrowed the blue van after Hank Sr's car accident and she reported it had been moved after she returned home and parked it on Monday evening. Because Lisa is a close relative of Hank's, the standard visiting hours in most hospitals which end at 8 pm wouldn't apply to her so she can see him anytime within reason.

The order of events in Chelsea's statement could mislead one into thinking Joe left Satsuma on Monday yet we heard from Misty that Joe fled after she was called to the Sherrif's department for an interview on Tuesday. Since Joe has his own vehicle, he shouldn't have needed to use the van for personal use. We assume Joe took the van because both Chelsea and Timmy and even Misty are pointing their fingers at him. Chelsea states she was overly exhausted when she got home so she likely fell into a deep sleep and was oblivious to what was going on in her home, just like Misty who claimed she was sound asleep during HaLeigh's abduction and therefore she doesn't know who was in the home or where HaLeigh is, Same verse same as the first.

If Ron picked up only HaLeigh at the bus stop, who picked up Austin?

TN said Misty returned to Ron's Sunday and after a restless night, they got up and took HaLeigh to school. One theory is that Misty was at Ron's all day and Ron picked up HaLeigh and took her home and the other theory is Misty returned to her brother's Tommy place and used the blue van for the bus run at 3:30 pm. and was seen driving off in a direction opposite of Ron's home perhaps to Chelsea's. If it is true Misty visited her father, she would have likely gone with Chelsea and Lisa but Chelsea did not say Misty and her children went with them and the evening visits by the AC man and gmma sykes punches a hole in this theory. If Chelsea used the van to drive Lisa, perhaps she picked her up at Tommy's and it wasn't available for Misty to use for the bus run at 3:30 pm, but these important details are fuzzy. Maybe Nay Nay did drop Misty off at Tommy's because she didn't want to face Ronald and get involved in a fight between him and Misty and Misty walked back to Ronald's. If only the van could talk and tell us where it was that day and who drove it.

Hank Senior's accident caused a lot of stress and turmoil for his children and their children. Tommy said HaLeigh was at his house nearly everyday which would be have been after school until the time Misty left to take her and Junior home to bed,(between the hours of 4 - 7 pm, so for this reason I think Misty and the kids ate supper at Tommy's during these visits. When Tommy was at Ron's with his children, why didn't Misty fix supper for his children too?

the thing is, also.....Ronald changed that she called him as he was pulling in, to she was standing on the porch waiting for him.

It's clear that the spotlight is off Ron, as far as LE is concerned. They have finally tipped their hand on the angle they are pursuing, and it's not Ron C. It's a family whose last name starts with "C" and is not "Cummings". LE is putting intense pressure on this family because this family is "the Key". JMO (See latest Art Harris article.)

IMO, the only reason that LE was giving Ron a hard time is that he was stubbornly holding on to Misty, under the delusion that she would come clean with him. I think that LE did all they possibly could to drive a wedge between the two. He finally woke and dissolved the relationship and Misty went back to her family. This took the attention off of Ron.

This is what LE has been waiting for, IMO. Misty is now surrounded by her protective layer - her family and Nay Nay. Now it's up to LE to create a pressure cooker and see what blows.

the thing is, also.....Ronald changed that she called him as he was pulling in, to she was standing on the porch waiting for him.
Why can't both be true? She was starting to call him as he pulled into the yard... (Not that I'm saying I necessarily believe what Misty says! I do think there is truth mixed in with untruth in most of her statements, because she makes up her own reality as she goes, IMO.)

It's clear that the spotlight is off Ron, as far as LE is concerned. They have finally tipped their hand on the angle they are pursuing, and it's not Ron C. It's a family whose last name starts with "C" and is not "Cummings". LE is putting intense pressure on this family because this family is "the Key". JMO (See latest Art Harris article.)

IMO, the only reason that LE was giving Ron a hard time is that he was stubbornly holding on to Misty, under the delusion that she would come clean with him. I think that LE did all they possibly could to drive a wedge between the two. He finally woke and dissolved the relationship and Misty went back to her family. This took the attention off of Ron.

This is what LE has been waiting for, IMO. Misty is now surrounded by her protective layer - her family and Nay Nay. Now it's up to LE to create a pressure cooker and see what blows.

LE has never one time changed their stance that what Misty said from the get-go was inconsistent and in at least one interview, outright lies. If Ronald married Misty to get information out of her, and never got information, why would he divorce her? If there is no information to glean from Misty so that she can go about her merry way, then why would LE focus on her family? If he married her and did get the info, why isn't she arrested, pulled in WITH her lawyer for further questioning, and why would LE be focusing on her family?

Ron either got information, or he didn't, using the "he married her to get information." Either way, focusing on Misty's family is in an attempt to get information from Misty themselves. But I do not believe that LE is not looking at Ronald. I believe he knows that they are looking at him a lot. I believe he worries what those crazy Croslin's might in fact know.

LE has never one time changed their stance that what Misty said from the get-go was inconsistent and in at least one interview, outright lies. If Ronald married Misty to get information out of her, and never got information, why would he divorce her? If there is no information to glean from Misty so that she can go about her merry way, then why would LE focus on her family? If he married her and did get the info, why isn't she arrested, pulled in WITH her lawyer for further questioning, and why would LE be focusing on her family?

Ron either got information, or he didn't, using the "he married her to get information." Either way, focusing on Misty's family is in an attempt to get information from Misty themselves. But I do not believe that LE is not looking at Ronald. I believe he knows that they are looking at him a lot. I believe he worries what those crazy Croslin's might in fact know.
Yes, LE has always said that Misty is inconsistent, and I think she is also. I think Ron dumbly thought he could get to the truth and eventually realized he wasn't getting anywhere, so he ditched her. I think Misty does have info and someone(s) in her family also has/have info, so LE is focusing on Misty AND her family, which are now nicely in one tidy package so they can get on each others' nerves. Ron didn't get any info from Misty, so it didn't give LE anything to arrest her for. They are not going to go for small potatoes, IMO.

I agree to disagree about whether LE is still looking at Ron. I don't personally think they are, but it is certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Then we don't disagree :) I believe it is within the realm of possibility too! Harmony at last! :)

Then we don't disagree :) I believe it is within the realm of possibility too! Harmony at last! :)

YAY!! :dance: Great minds can discuss & debate nicely too! :smile: My soup is done, so I gotta go. See ya later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader