Ron C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever "broke the camel's back" happened right after Rj's birthday and the vigil. It had nothing to do with anyone calling Misty "mommy" etc. There must have been something else which came up to relight the fuse with Maria more than with Crystal at that time.

Whatever "broke the camel's back" happened right after Rj's birthday and the vigil. It had nothing to do with anyone calling Misty "mommy" etc. There must have been something else which came up to relight the fuse with Maria more than with Crystal at that time.

Who would you think could mastermind this?

Maria comes across to me more street smart than any of them.

If this was the plot and the plan when would they put up the smoke and mirrors.

Too funny! Ronald has a 9th grade education, Crystal a 10h and Misty a 10th.

Marie and Crystal are so far down the LE food chain of suspects right now, they hardly deserve much attention here. If they gain in status - I'll be right back on them!!

The first was Jr.
The inappropriate questioning and then National TV.

Marie and Crystal are so far down the LE food chain of suspects right now, they hardly deserve much attention here. If they gain in status - I'll be right back on them!!

They hardly deserve our attention?:waitasec:

And everyone expects them to be able to articulate the events with no miss understanding? The food chain also has its cycle. O

Who deserves our attention? You seem to know who is on the food chain.

I could see it in his eyes. I heard it in his voice on the 911 tape, when he was confronted by HR, etc....denied "ever" hitting the children(denying truth & denying responsibility for his part in anything that was wrong- "I was at work" responses)
Besides abuse doesnt always mean physical violence...I wish sometimes people would educate themselves a bit more...especially on the violence wheel.......Patty posted it on YouTube.....{Thank you miss Patty, very informative info on the comments section}
Make sure you click on read all comments- it explains what the wheel means......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnUDPF5eJFQ&feature=channel

Your welcome and I am glad you found the "Power and Control" Wheel.

I'm not so sure LE has been totally stumped by a masterminded plot. It could be as simple as the fact that they don't know which person to charge with the actual crime and which to charge as an accessory. Or they may need more conclusive evidence (Haleigh) to fully prove their case.

If they come forward now and charge a suspect or suspect/s, they'll be forced to tip their hand as to what they already know. I believe it's a waiting game for LE--eventually someone will slip up. JMO.

It is the same here in texas. Even a small scratch can land you in jail.

Not in GA. One of my daughters witnessed a college age couple, both drunk, arguing. The man literally grabbed the woman by her hair and was dragging her, stumbling down the street. LE was there quickly, but told them both to just go home and sober up.

In reference to TN.. She does come across as having a little more sense...except when it come to her son....enuff said...
IMHO she is as much of an enabler as Cindy Anthony is.

My understanding is she is a dispatcher for the local sheriffs office, but I could be wrong.. If so, please feel free to correct me...
I'm also thinking she must have some kinda pull in that "county" or her son would not have gotten away with kidnapping the children in the first place or all those drug charges...

I haven't seen any. It appears anger doesn't equate to violence over his daughter missing. This is when I would expect to see violent episodes erupt from him after everything that has been thrown in his face and the way he has been antagonized. He has maintained and controlled himself better than I could in light of the circumstances. (I probably would have slapped Geraldo when he got into my "space" like he did Ronald's.)

If there is any violence on this "man's" part, and it's domestic, you will not see it in public and unless you are a woman smaller than he you wouldn't be party to it.

If there is any violence on this "man's" part, and it's domestic, you will not see it in public and unless you are a woman smaller than he you wouldn't be party to it.
I was responding to a post of violent behaviors which would be reflected on his record such as assaults etc.

However, I would not believe that a man who regularly resorts to beating women would not have several orders of protection and other similar charges against him. Other people would have stepped forward to say they witnessed physical abuse stemming from Ronald on the females in his past or present by now. There would also be signs of such physical abuses taking place and witnessed by credible people. I have never known a case where physical abuse of a woman was such a well kept secret that people did not know or suspect it was going on and obviously Crystal made no such claims to the judge in her quest to get her children.

If he was so violent then your tooten he would of blew by now. Seem to me that was the lawyers aim put it on TV and see if Ronald does anything so she point out his temper. You dont cross someone thats abusive without them coming at you. And LE or no one else would keep them away. I know I lived it.

Who is the Greg guy that has just come up ( on JVM) and what will Ron think of this??...I am a bit behind here..

If he was so violent then your tooten he would of blew by now. Seem to me that was the lawyers aim put it on TV and see if Ronald does anything so she point out his temper. You dont cross someone thats abusive without them coming at you. And LE or no one else would keep them away. I know I lived it.

I do not agree. The are many personality disorders and many domestic abusers who when confronted in public, butter wouldn't melt in their mouths. In private with women and children who cannot fight back, the rage and violent behavior is acted upon. NOT ALL abusers when pushed to anger in public show that side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly