Ron C. #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Do you have anything to back that up? Anything at all? Or is that just you guessing based upon rumors you've heard? Just wondering. Reason why is that there are plenty of other reasons that HaLeigh may have been absent or tardy, other than her FATHER not getting out of bed - you know.
-----------
I'm just presenting this scenario as a possible reason for the tardies and absences for school. I'm not buying that the only reason that Haleigh missed so much school was based solely on her visitations with her mother. Just another scenario to consider. I do not believe that all of the absences were due to the mother visitations, that is just too convenient.

BBM

Do you have anything to back that up? Anything at all? Or is that just you guessing based upon rumors you've heard? Just wondering. Reason why is that there are plenty of other reasons that HaLeigh may have been absent or tardy, other than her FATHER not getting out of bed - you know.

OK, I'll bite.

1. We're talking about the unexcused abscences, right ?

2. We're assuming that Haleigh is at home on Thursday and Sunday nights, right ? (If not, then Ron, as the custodial parent should've picked her up and/or alerted the Court that the visitation schedule was not being complied with.)

3. I'm assuming that Lone is refering to Misty AND/OR Ron having to get Haleigh up and to school.

Given those constraints, what are some of the other reasons ?

ETA: I think any parent working until 3 am and then having to rely upon a teenage babysitter to get their child up and out to school has a hard row to hoe. JMO

-------------
I think that the connection between Haleigh missing so much school and her disappearance is based upon the quality of care that Haleigh and her little brother was under. Someone who doesn't consider the importance of attendance at school would not think it important that these two children have an adult with them as they slept that night.

heres the problem with that....divorced people are selfish and push there own agendas, so many times what would be important in a stable home isn't in theres....not an excuse but reality.....and not one I condone, that is not the issue

If posts continue peppered with hearsay remarks I'll stop editing and just delete them.

Stick with what has been verified, NOT with what has been rumored.

Thanks!

I respect you opinion, but I have to disagree. I do not taint the information to fit my point of view. I posted a video the words coming from Crystals mouth, I posted the dates of the last visitation based on Maries statement of when they had the children last, and I posted the number of days missed based on the attendance record. I posted that a number of missed days are Friday and Monday that match up to Crystals visitation schedule. I posted that Crystal had the children midweek based on a photo taken and statements made by Connie. These are all facts none of it has to do with my point of view at all regarding this case.

You will also notice that I stated that it was RC's ultimate responsibility to make sure Haleigh was in school. Now that is my opinion and if you consider that statement tainted because I do not believe RC is responsible for Haleigh disappearing that is entirely up to you. If you find my post tainted and of little value then please just skip over and don't quote them, so I do not waste my time responding in the future. Thanks.

I might be able to help here. I am a scientist, trained in statistics, and I can provide the mods with data to back that up.

While I admire anyone in this case trying to stick to the facts, facts can be a slippery business.

For example, the fact that many of the absences fall on Mondays and Fridays is a variable that needs to be factored independent of custody on those or other days.

That is, to put it as simply as I can, without whipping out factorials, there are 5 school days per week. Mondays and Fridays, by being 2 of the 5 days, occupy 40% of the possible universe of days that a child might miss school. That anyone notices a pattern where absences happen on days which occupy 40% of the universe of possibilities is exactly what one would expect, independent of any other factors, such as who had custody on any given day.

That's the best I can do to break it down for lay folk.

-----------
I'm just presenting this scenario as a possible reason for the tardies and absences for school. I'm not buying that the only reason that Haleigh missed so much school was based solely on her visitations with her mother. Just another scenario to consider. I do not believe that all of the absences were due to the mother visitations, that is just too convenient.

I do agree that the tardies or absences aren't all Crystal's fault. I just don't understand all the "bickering" over that. I really don't think anyone has said that. However, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that a few may be related to visitation issues given Crystal's own statement - not all though.

I do know that if you look at HaLeigh's attendance records, some of her "unexcused" absences were on days we know she was sick - I believe it was after her fall on the playground - or when she had e-coli (although those both happened in a short period of time). I'd have to go back and double check the dates. I'm not sure whey they are marked as unexcused, but they are, IIRC.

There are also a large number of unexcused absences after she went missing - hopefully no one is counting those in the total numbers.

Thanks for your answer. :)

at the pace new info and leads are flowing in, we will all grow old IMO

I do agree that the tardies or absences aren't all Crystal's fault. I just don't understand all the "bickering" over that. I really don't think anyone has said that. However, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that a few may be related to visitation issues given Crystal's own statement - not all though.

I do know that if you look at HaLeigh's attendance records, some of her "unexcused" absences were on days we know she was sick - I believe it was after her fall on the playground - or when she had e-coli (although those both happened in a short period of time). I'd have to go back and double check the dates. I'm not sure whey they are marked as unexcused, but they are, IIRC.

There are also a large number of unexcused absences after she went missing - hopefully no one is counting those in the total numbers.

No, not out of the realm of possibility, but statistically not IN it either. So far, it's random.

So then, what you are saying is that when TN clearly stated that Crystal NEVER wanted her kids outside her scheduled days, TN was making a completely false statement?

I never heard her say this. Link?

I don't understand why absences due to illness or accident are unexcused, especially if they have visited a doctor for the said illness or accident. Couldn't they get a doctor's note to excuse the absence or did no one care to ask?

...wasn't this kindergarten?...I'm sorry but I did not take my daughter's attendance that serious in those days either.....

I know that one of the days in Nov when she went to the ER for ecoli, the dr wrote an excuse for school and included three days, however on the attendance record only two of the days are marked excused the other is marked unexcused. I wonder if they go ahead and mark the records, and then if a note is brought in the next day or so they don't go back and change the record? It could also be that a note was not provided for all the days.

I don't understand why absences due to illness or accident are unexcused, especially if they have visited a doctor for the said illness or accident. Couldn't they get a doctor's note to excuse the absence or did no one care to ask?

I know that one of the days in Nov when she went to the ER for ecoli, the dr wrote an excuse for school and included three days, however on the attendance record only two of the days are marked excused the other is marked unexcused. I wonder if they go ahead and mark the records, and then if a note is brought in the next day or so they don't go back and change the record? It could also be that a note was not provided for all the days.

BBM. Speaking of ecoli, does anyone know how she got poisoned by it? Was it from unsanitary, undercooked food?

TIA

BBM

IMO, this is a personal theory, no more no less.

IIRC CS said on Wednesday after the Monday night disappearance that she hadn't seen the kids in 10 days. That puts her last visitation weekend at January 30, 31 and February 1.

And I DO recall the issue that CS sometimes got the kids on Thursday night or kept them until Monday evening and when she asked for visitation days outside the "every other weekend" plan, she was told by RC that HaLeigh couldn't miss school anymore or he would go to jail.

Can you provide a link to what you recall so we know when this was said etc., etc.

I am thinking that if no one called the school to excuse the absence then it would be marked unexcused. Doctors may have given notes and the notes may have never made it to the school.

Many times have i left the doctors office with a note and lost it by the time my child was to return to school. at that point i usually call the doctor explain what happened and have them fax a note to the school.

everything i post is MO.

BBM. Speaking of ecoli, does anyone know how she got poisoned by it? Was it from unsanitary, undercooked food?

TIA

ecoli can be picked up in so many ways including off of a shopping cart at a local grocery store. Most common ways of having this infection is by not washing hands.

ecoli can be picked up in so many ways including off of a shopping cart at a local grocery store. Most common ways of having this infection is by not washing hands.

I understand the "not washing hands" is by the employee(s) processing food, OR the people cooking and serving the food, not the person eating it. Could be wrong, but that's what I've heard explained on TV during several well-publicized ecoli outbreaks.

I understand the "not washing hands" is by the employee(s) processing food, OR the people cooking and serving the food, not the person eating it. Could be wrong, but that's what I've heard explained on TV during several well-publicized ecoli outbreaks.

It happens within the normal household when people don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. They touch the remote, door handles, keyboards, car handles, toilet handles, shopping cart handles, touch meat at home with unwashed hands etc.

If someone doesn't wash their hands after using the restroom, and then holds hands with someone else and that person touched their mouth, they can get infected.

IMO, It appeared that Haleigh's infection was on a "low level" rather then the major outbreaks do to the processing or preparing of foods which hospitalizes infected patients for long periods of time.

People keep stating that his construction job from 2005 was over before his health benefits kicked in. That may not be the case. The custody documents stated that when RC health benefits kicked in if he choose to purchase the private insurance that Crystals child support would be increased, maybe RC could not afford to pay for the family plan therefore did not take the health insurance option on the children.

I don't know where people draw the conclusion that he did not work much? We know he worked full time and was even picking up odd landscaping jobs to make additional monies to provide for his children. When he was out of work he picked up odd jobs to make money. To me this sounds like a hard worker who didn't just sit home expecting someone else to take of him and his children.

PDM shifts are 4:30 to 3am it would be a 10 hour shift that RC worked not a 12 hour shift. They do not have a 12 hour shift.

If you take the days Haleigh was out of school and match them up with Crystals visitation days you will see that alot of the days missed were Mondays and Fridays of Crystals visitation weekends. Crystal also stated herself that RC would not let her pull Haleigh out of school anymore days because he would get into trouble. Sounds like to me RC was allowing Crystal to take the children early or bring them back late. Which I realize he should of put his foot down and stopped that before it became a problem. Also in November she had ecoli and the fall, missing days for those situations would be understandable.

BBM

It looks like to me that Crystal did bring them back on time, because of the warning that Ron gave her. Now did Ron or Misty get up? It doesn't look like it.

IMO it looks like Crystal would have followed the visitation schedule. She
would not have wanted to get into any arguments with Ron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321