Ron C. #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he did.

It was Court Ordered. Mother's Day with Crystal and Father's Day with Ron. (Regardless of the visitation schedule)
-------------
We now know that it was court ordered, but do we know if Mother's Day just happened to fall on Crystal's visitation schedule or did it fall on Ron's weekend? I'm inquiring if anyone knows for a fact that Ron let Crystal take Jr. for Mother's Day. I know by experience that just because it is court ordered, that doesn't necessarily mean that the order was followed.

To each his own. No matter how much I disliked my ex, I never kept my children from their father on his day. I would help make cards, gifts, and see to it they spent that valuable and quality time with him. It was not only important to him, but it was of utmost importance to them. They were excited and happy to see him on "his day". It was all about the children instead of the law. It was in their best interests which does make it a moral issue when it could be easily agreed upon by both parties without involving the courts.

So the question is: Do you do the right thing by the child or do you use the law to get what you want instead?

BBM From your post I heard you were an exceptional parent. However, and this is a bigee, Father's Day pales when you consider Ronald took the children, with Crystal's okay to Mexico/Texas/wherever, and never returned them. Now, he has the hutzpa to deny her legitimate visitation to satisfy HIS wants. Just another point of interest where Ron Cummings is concerned. I believe it adds the finishing touches to an already dark picture of a selfish man who skates on drug charges/whatever, but it's just my opinion.

Thanks, Blackwatch.

I assume that there are cost associated with the court action ? Fees ? Do you need to have an attorney ?

If the parent who wrongfully denies access is judged at fault, are those costs reimbursed to the complaining parent ?

How about a big, fat, resounding NO? My son was in this situation. He went to get his son. No one answered the door. He had to produce court documents, and no one still answered the door. No child, no visitation, no nothing. You take it to Court, you pay the fees. Dirty little world this, and I guess with Ron & co, it gets very dirty, but that's only MY OPINION, having watched my son go through this garbage.

How about a big, fat, resounding NO? My son was in this situation. He went to get his son. No one answered the door. He had to produce court documents, and no one still answered the door. No child, no visitation, no nothing. You take it to Court, you pay the fees. Dirty little world this, and I guess with Ron & co, it gets very dirty, but that's only MY OPINION, having watched my son go through this garbage.
--------
I have gone through this way too many times to count. What was so painful was that I did not get my girls when those times happened. My EX had visitation on Thanksgiving for late afternoon and evening. He left with them and it took years to get them back.........as I have posted before, I know that I can not be impartial when it comes to this subject.

Stilettos - nowhere has Crystal been "lambasted" for anything. :rolleyes:

There has simply been a discussion where it has been stated we do not know what happened.

What we DO know is that Crystal had visitation that weekend from Friday night at 6pm through Sunday night at 6pm - as per the Court Order. The Court order overlapped with Ron's Father's Day visitation. These two parents were NOT able to come to an agreement to allow Ron his visitation with Junior. We do NOT know what steps they took to try and come to an agreement.

What we DO know is that Ron decided to keep Junior that weekend with him so that he would be able to enjoy his court ordered Father's Day visitation. He made a CHOICE and obviously felt it was worth the consequences of his DECISION.

Junior spent Mother's Day with his mother - and he spent Father's Day with his father. That is how things should be, IMO.

That said, things have obviously now been worked out.

2009-07-27 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO (ALL CTS)

The charges have been dismissed. And Crystal and Ron have filed an agreement in Court with matters related to the children before the attorneys withdrew.

2009-07-14 065.AGREED ORDER ON CHILDRENS ISSUES - AWN

Ron and Crystal have an agreement in place and hopefully they will be able to work together in the future for Junior's sake, and hopefully HaLeigh's as well. These children were created out of love. Just because they are no longer a couple does mean they should not be able to co-parent.

My issue is with the fact that RC made a choice (once again) to break the law. We can argue the moral issues until the cows come home. The law is the law. Same goes for Crsytal, TN GGM and Marie. I do not understand once again excusing this man for breaking the law. Just my issue of not understanding the mindset of excusing Ron for breaking many, many laws. It's called enabling and now we have an internet set of enablers. Difficult to teach someone personal responsibility for actions when excuses are continually made for illegal behavior. Thanks for the reply.

Yes, she was within her rights to file the charge on him. However, it is a moral issue. To deny Ronald the relief to spend Father's Day with his child when he has a child missing is cruel, imo. She could have done the right thing by bringing him home on Saturday night or early Sunday morning, but she chose not to consider his feelings or those of her son, imo. He chose to face the consequences of making certain his child was with him for that very important day not only for himself...but for Rj, too. IMO, he did the right thing for his child.

ITA SS, futhermore this is the main reason CS & RC should have to take the parenting class. That class teaches you that you need to set your feelings aside toward the other parent, (i had to take it to get my custody order finalized, it is the law now) and do what is best for the child / children.

My issue is with the fact that RC made a choice (once again) to break the law. We can argue the moral issues until the cows come home. The law is the law. Same goes for Crsytal, TN GGM and Marie. I do not understand once again excusing this man for breaking the law. Just my issue of not understanding the mindset of excusing Ron for breaking many, many laws. It's called enabling and now we have an internet set of enablers. Difficult to teach someone personal responsibility for actions when excuses are continually made for illegal behavior. Thanks for the reply.

BBM I think that says it all.

My opinion only

I'm sorry for your son and, especially for your grandson, and now for Jr.

I'm afraid that we're seeing what Crystal and, more importantly the children, have experienced for quite a few years. MOO

And now, another LE complaint that resulted in no legal consequences for Ron. MOO

I'm sorry for your son and, especially for your grandson, and now for Jr.

I'm afraid that we're seeing what Crystal and, more importantly the children, have experienced for quite a few years.

And now, another LE complaint that resulted in no legal consequences for Ron.

No legal consequences for Ron. How sad. Makes you wonder how far it goes when you never have to answer for what you do.

My opinion only

--------
I have gone through this way too many times to count. What was so painful was that I did not get my girls when those times happened. My EX had visitation on Thanksgiving for late afternoon and evening. He left with them and it took years to get them back.........as I have posted before, I know that I can not be impartial when it comes to this subject.

I am so sorry you had to go through this. I know the frustration and pain you went through/are going through. If everyone would take the feelings of the children into consideration, I know this would be a better world. I'm so sorry.

I really don't know if there is legal consequences if the two parties come to an agreement. Crystal also had emergency orders issued against her to return the children appears there was no legal consequences for her either even though she had broken the visitation schedule. Could be the court lets it go if the parents can work it out on their own.

-------------
We now know that it was court ordered, but do we know if Mother's Day just happened to fall on Crystal's visitation schedule or did it fall on Ron's weekend? I'm inquiring if anyone knows for a fact that Ron let Crystal take Jr. for Mother's Day. I know by experience that just because it is court ordered, that doesn't necessarily mean that the order was followed.

Counting backwards:

June 19 - 21 Crystal's Visitation Weekend - Father's Day
June 12 - 14
June 5 - 7 Crystal's Visitation Weekend
May 29 - 31
May 22 - 24 Crystal's Visitation Weekend
May 15 - 17
May 8 - 10 Crystal's Visitation Weekend - Mother's Day

Assuming, ofcourse, that the every other weekend schedule was adhered to.

I really don't know if there is legal consequences if the two parties come to an agreement. Crystal also had emergency orders issued against her to return the children appears there was no legal consequences for her either even though she had broken the visitation schedule. Could be the court lets it go if the parents can work it out on their own.

The point being? Can you give links to Crystal's "emergency orders issued against her to return the children..."???

TIA

The point being is this may be the way it is handled and not "special" treatment as everyone keeps alluding to. I think anytime the parents can work it out without further court action the better for the children, and that is what is truly important here.

http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp
you will have to type in Sheffield in the search - it will show two emergency orders to have the children returned.

The point being? Can you give links to Crystal's "emergency orders issued against her to return the children..."???

TIA

The point being is this may be the way it is handled and not "special" treatment as everyone keeps alluding to. I think anytime the parents can work it out without further court action the better for the children, and that is what is truly important here.

http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp
you will have to type in Sheffield in the search - it will show two emergency orders to have the children returned.

Well, ya know, I typed in Sheffield, and I didn't find anything. I'm sure you are K rect since you spend so much time and effort on this case, but could you like narrow it down a bit?

Well, ya know, I typed in Sheffield, and I didn't find anything. I'm sure you are K rect since you spend so much time and effort on this case, but could you like narrow it down a bit?

I had the saame result. Maybe if we had someone providing the dates we could find it.

I wonder if Ron has perused the statute in FL regarding custody in situations where the parents are unmarried. Another instance of choosing to break the law.

Let me see if it will let me copy and paste that section without a bunch of funky codes.

2006-03-09 037.EMERGENCY MOTION FOR RETURN OF CHILDREN - PETITIONER
2006-03-15 038.NOTICE OF HEARING - HRG SET FOR 03/21/06 @ 10:30
2006-03-16 039.SUBPOENA FOR HEARING - HRG SET FOR 03/21/06 @ 10:30

I can see this is going round and round and I am tired of getting dizzy so gonna bail on this convo as well as whether RC is "punished" or not for a custody situation that was worked out between Crystal and him has nothing to do with finding Haleigh. I can provide links until I am blue in the face and it isn't gonna matter so I will save my time have fun guys.

I can see this is going round and round and I am tired of getting dizzy so gonna bail on this convo as well as whether RC is "punished" or not for a custody situation that was worked out between Crystal and him has nothing to do with finding Haleigh. I can provide links until I am blue in the face and it isn't gonna matter so I will save my time have fun guys.

I'm sure NONE of us are having FUN. Yes, there is a baby girl missing, dead probably. You can defend, go 'round and 'round, or get off the carousel. It really makes no difference. MISTY and/or RONALD CUMMINGS were the last people to see this child.

I had the saame result. Maybe if we had someone providing the dates we could find it.

I wonder if Ron has perused the statute in FL regarding custody in situations where the parents are unmarried. Another instance of choosing to break the law.
I had no problem finding it. Busy had no problem finding it. Hmmmm...very odd. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member