Ron C. #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not address me as "Honey, babe". It is very disrespectful, imo.

We are not discussing personal issues.

Ronald is not nor has he been a dealer, imo. There is no proof he currently uses illegal drugs either.

It is not illegal to use a medication that is prescribed to a person for whatever length of time a physician declares it to be used nor is it any of our business. It does not make anyone a "user".

You can cry that Ron has not been proven to be a drug dealer all you choose. I am sure that the LE Officers that arrested him in possession more than once of quantities over personal use amounts would be interested to know that for all intents and purposes you are calling them liars. They filled out the police reports and took the illegal substances into evidence. Falsifying those documents is a felony. More than one officer has arrested him and filled out the neccessary reports and place into evidence drugs from his person. So which is it, SS? RC or more than one Officer of the Law? I am going with the law. We know what you are going with.

You can cry that Ron has not been proven to be a drug dealer all you choose. I am sure that the LE Officers that arrested him in possession more than once of quantities over personal use amounts would be interested to know that for all intents and purposes you are calling them liars. They filled out the police reports and took the illegal substances into evidence. Falsifying those documents is a felony. More than one officer has arrested him and filled out the neccessary reports and place into evidence drugs from his person. So which is it, SS? RC or more than one Officer of the Law? I am going with the law. We know what you are going with.
Since you did not provide those reports, we don't know what the circumstances were leading up to those alleged arrests. The drugs may have been proven not to be his and perhaps the reason for no conviction.

I am going with the law. Arrests do not equal a conviction in any case and unless there is a conviction...a person is innocent until proven guilty. THAT is the the law.

Since you did not provide those reports, we don't know what the circumstances were leading up to those alleged arrests. The drugs may have been proven not to be his and perhaps the reason for no conviction.

I am going with the law. Arrests do not equal a conviction in any case and unless there is a conviction...a person is innocent until proven guilty. THAT is the the law.

I am trying here SS. You do know that there are criminals arrested that are in fact guilty that are not convicted, right? The issue with Ronald L Cummings is continued and repeated disrespect for the law. It's across the board and consistant.

The point being is this may be the way it is handled and not "special" treatment as everyone keeps alluding to. I think anytime the parents can work it out without further court action the better for the children, and that is what is truly important here.

http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp
you will have to type in Sheffield in the search - it will show two emergency orders to have the children returned.

BBM
This link took me to the county's clerk of court web page, but when I entered 'Sheffield' into the search box, it took me to a yahoo search on the web. Is there another search box that I didn't see? I'm looking really hard on this site trying to find those emergency orders on Crystal, but having no luck yet. What am I doing wrong? TIA & God bless!

[/B]

BBM
This link took me to the county's clerk of court web page, but when I entered 'Sheffield' into the search box, it took me to a yahoo search on the web. Is there another search box that I didn't see? I'm looking really hard on this site trying to find those emergency orders on Crystal, but having no luck yet. What am I doing wrong? TIA & God bless!

First you need to go into the "Online Inquiry System" to get into the Court Searches. Otherwise you are simply doing a regular yahoo search.

Please do not address me as "Honey, babe". It is very disrespectful, imo.

We are not discussing personal issues.

Ronald is not nor has he been a dealer, imo. There is no proof he currently uses illegal drugs either.

It is not illegal to use a medication that is prescribed to a person for whatever length of time a physician declares it to be used nor is it any of our business. It does not make anyone a "user".

Jmo, in the absence of facts, and based on appearance and behavior, I don't believe Ron is a user/abuser/dealer. Based on facts revealed to date, I also don't believe he would ever hurt his baby girl. I believe she was abducted. My heart breaks for Ron, all he wants is HaLeigh home safe in his arms. He is a victim imo. He raised his 2 children as a young man and from I have seen/read did a darn good job on his own with no financial support from the bio-mom and I give him kudos for that. Jmo

Why isn't the timeline 10:30 to 3:00am?

Ron kissed Haleigh goodbye at 3:45
ggma kissed Haleigh goodbye at 7 - 8 pm

Misty covered her and slept in room with her at 10:30.

So why have they always said 7:00 to 3:00 ? Or is that something that just got picked up on the web and people ran with it?

Flossie, that was beautiful ... what you just said....really it was.

I hope he and misty decide to go on the talk shows and speak for Haleigh.
Regardless of what others think, they should make some appearances and beg for Haleigh's return. They are the ones that have an open invitation.

Your voice is stronger than theirs.

So why have they always said 7:00 to 3:00 ? Or is that something that just got picked up on the web and people ran with it?
Yes, I am sure that LE picked that 7:00pm - 3:00am timeline right off the web and ran with it. :rolleyes: I am finished with providing links of it coming directly out of their mouths since people appear not to believe them anyway.

Jmo, in the absence of facts, and based on appearance and behavior, I don't believe Ron is a user/abuser/dealer. Based on facts revealed to date, I also don't believe he would ever hurt his baby girl. I believe she was abducted. My heart breaks for Ron, all he wants is HaLeigh home safe in his arms. He is a victim imo. He raised his 2 children as a young man and from I have seen/read did a darn good job on his own with no financial support from the bio-mom and I give him kudos for that. Jmo
Thank you, Flossie! He has done a good job raising his children and being a single parent all those years without help could not have been easy. I dearly want Haleigh to come home and for him to continue raising those little angels. Bless their hearts. No one in that family deserves what they have had to endure in the past few months.

ITA SS. I feel for all of them, and the timeline, for me, is obviously when someone else saw HaLeigh, ie great granny. Jmo

I really don't think it's not believing anyones links. It's a freedom of interpretations of the tapes. You can't beat a belief into someones head. Many have tried to. I have been open to both. Just hope posters could refrain on repeating that is all they are going to do. I'm not quitting.

IIRC, the last time LE said anything about a specific timeline was in mid-March. Investigations move in all directions and so do timelines. I don't put any emphasis on that old one.

I really don't think it's not believing anyones links. It's a freedom of interpretations of the tapes. You can't beat a belief into someones head. Many have tried to. I have been open to both. Just hope posters could refrain on repeating that is all they are going to do. I'm not quitting.
I hear ya! Just me, I don't care if anyone believes what I do. I don't get into scraps, ignore is my friend. I have followed this case for months and have my own beliefs, top in that is that Ron is innocent of any wrongdoing. I believe Ron is a good Dad in spite of many obstacles. Jmo

LOL It wasn't believing my links...it was believing what LE is quoted as saying in them and believing LE. Evidently, people think that LE is going to state a timeline several times and decide all of the sudden it isn't any good. However, to reach that timeline would mean they had to rule out the hours before making the timeline as the hours being questionable (which they also said...those are the hours in question), but I guess that doesn't matter if people do not believe them anyway.

Did we forget about Haleigh???? :mad: what's up people?? tit for tat=nada

I will try to say this again....and see if it makes sense. As of late April, early May, LE did not have a timeline. They were still saying "Misty is the key". Now, why do they say that?

If their timeline is 7 to 3....that means they don't buy M's words that she put them to bed, etc.. If they believed her, the timeline would be 10:30 to 3. It is obvious, she is a problem

They have said often the time line is crucial. They have got nowhere. RC believes her. So who do you believe? If RC believes her and to prove it, marries her, are you saying RC is right and the LE is wrong. How much do they care about this child that neither one wants to talk and one of the two walked out. M's feelings are more important than finding Haleigh. The fact that RC backs this and some support him shows me that they also believe Misty did the right things.

Ron believes her words....so why don't the LE? I would think RC would back LE and try to find his daughter by getting his bride to speak.

This case can go nowhere till the time line is done. After that they can clear M&R. No clearing of anyone suggest they have nothing....no time line.

No time line suggests somebody is not telling whole truth.

No Haleigh till they tell the truth and this is straightened out. That is why the hours and minutes from 3:45 (if that is correct) when she stepped off the bus.

They will remain the prime POI unless a stranger pops up and confesses.

Oh my. This case has affected many. I am seeing many angry posts. I step back when it's needed following missing children cases. Haleigh is so very much wanted at home. Many are ignoring the others posts in order to stop this stuff. Wish the angry posts would stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove