Ron C. #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL We haven't found anything that says they took the gun yet. We only know that LE was well aware of it being in the house and it was not listed as being taken during that 6 hours of Investigative Time on the first report.

Absolutely. However, if you have verifiable information that the 9mmm Beretta was returned to Ron, then we would know that LE, at some point, did take it into custody.

That's the info I'm looking for now.

Maybe this is how the cousin and the gun story evolved. Misty may have told them her cousin took the gun.

This is the first report I could find about Ron's gun:

2/18/2009

Family members of Ronald Cummings say he got into a fight with another man over a gun one day before his daughter disappeared. A relative told First Coast News Cummings accused the other man of stealing a gun. The relative could not remember the name of the man or where the fight happened. The relative said the man disappeared the next day and the gun was found in a ditch. No word on the type of gun,

SNIP

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131661&catid=3

Doesn't say which Cummings family members provided this info to the reporter.

If the report is correct:

1. February 9 - Ron had a fight with a man over a gun.

2. February 10 - early am - Ron tells LE that he has a 9mmm Beretta in the mh and he will use it to shoot out the back window of a patrol car if LE has a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance in that car. No mention is made of LE confiscating the Beretta in the LE Report.

3. February 10 - the man in the fight disappears and the gun is found in a ditch.

Hmmmm - Questions:

1. When on February 10, was the gun found and by whom ?

2. Where was the ditch ?

3. Was it a handgun ? I assuming it was - but not sure.

4. Did Ron have a handgun other than the 9mmm Beretta ?

So when Jessica Lunsford was kidnapped, Josh should have blamed his parents for her disappearance? They were babysitting her at the time. It happened while he was at work and on their watch. I don't think so!

The sad part about this was that Mark Lunsford was asked to go into the room at LE headquarters where they were questioning his dad, and ask him if he did anything to her. I watched the video and Mark broke down and cried and told his dad, that LE wanted him to ask and he didn't want to, but he had too. He begged his dad for forgiveness. While they were questioning the grandparents, Jessica was across the street in that MH being molested. But they look to the family first.

Copying a portion of my own post, 'cause these questions kinda got lost in the 9mmm Beretta discussion:

Two more questions about the LE Report. Here is the Witness/Complaintant list:

#1 Misty
#2 Ron
#3 Crystal
#4 TN
#5 Blanked out - Jr ?
#6-8 PCSO personnel

Misty was the person who made the 911 call, so obviously she is a complaintant. Ron and Crystal are Haleigh's parents (and such is indicated on the LE Report), so certainly they are complaintants. Just wondering what category TN is in ? She's just straddling the list of obvious complaintants and obvious witnesses.

Also wondering why AS isn't listed as she said she was also there almost immediately after "they found that Haleigh was gone". She noted that she lives only 8 miles away.

Also, does someone know when access to the mh would have been restricted ? Does is happen as soon as LE arrives (I sure hope so) or is some paperwork required ?

This thread is closed for review. What happened during the early hours of the morning was totally uncalled for and this forum really needs to get it together and stop all the nonsense.

We have tried everything possible to remind everyone to be nice to one another, stay on topic, and so on, but it seems no one seems to listen.

Haleigh Cummings is a little child missing and needs to come home. However it appears that across the cyber-world, Haleigh Cummings has brought out the worst in people rather then the best in people.

Keep in mind the name "Haleigh Cummings" this is her forum and she is relying on sleuthers to gather information and work on her behalf in hope someone will find the key to find her.

The sad part about this was that Mark Lunsford was asked to go into the room at LE headquarters where they were questioning his dad, and ask him if he did anything to her. I watched the video and Mark broke down and cried and told his dad, that LE wanted him to ask and he didn't want to, but he had too. He begged his dad for forgiveness. While they were questioning the grandparents, Jessica was across the street in that MH being molested. But they look to the family first.
Sorry. I knew his name was Mark...but Josh came out. I corrected it in my earlier post.

It was horrific, but Mark never blamed his parents after the fact. The poster was insinuating that Ronald should blame Misty instead of standing beside her as his wife which I disagree with strongly.

Of course, they do have to look at the family first. They also need to move on when it becomes clear there is nothing to indicate the family's involvement in the crime.

I have been in and out quite a bit. I happened to hear and read about what happened here last night. I want to say that although I do not always agree with each of you...I am so sad to see this case head to hello and back. I hope that kind of posting is over and that we can go back to passionate disagreement within accpetable boundaries.

Since this is RC's thread. Is it true that a recent radio show with LE found no confirmation of Rc's work hours?

If you go back thru these threads there is a link to AH that explains he worked his shift per LE or you can search my post as I have posted it two or three times in the last week or so.

Truly amazing how often this, and the bus stop come up imo. It's like a once a week routine.

I will have to go back and listen to the radio show again because I thought it was confirmed that he was at work and TJ even stated the hours of 4:30pm to 3 am was RC shift. They also explained that it wasn't up to LE to release things to satisfy bloggers arguments. (just realized we could be talking two different radio shows?)

I have been in and out quite a bit. I happened to hear and read about what happened here last night. I want to say that although I do not always agree with each of you...I am so sad to see this case head to hello and back. I hope that kind of posting is over and that we can go back to passionate disagreement within accpetable boundaries.

Since this is RC's thread. Is it true that a recent radio show with LE found no confirmation of Rc's work hours?

Truly amazing how often this, and the bus stop come up imo. It's like a once a week routine.
I don't understand it either. The bus stop and his work hours are a non-issue with LE. We have proven this repeatedly. I guess it is the only thing some can come back at Ronald with to keep the suspicion afloat. We will have to keep addressing it head on, sadly. It is such a waste of time and effort, imo.

If LE was concerned about any other hours besides 7:00pm and 3:00am...they would be legitimate issues. LE is not and we should not be either, imo.

My personal opinion is that we should move on and quit trying to beat that dead horse by responding further. It is an argument no one can win when people refuse to accept what LE has put out to the public on their conclusion/speculation/theory as to the hours they have reason to question.

I don't understand it either. The bus stop and his work hours are a non-issue with LE. We have proven this repeatedly. I guess it is the only thing some can come back at Ronald with to keep the suspicion afloat. We will have to keep addressing it head on, sadly. It is such a waste of time and effort, imo.

If LE was concerned about any other hours besides 7:00pm and 3:00am...they would be legitimate issues. LE is not and we should not be either, imo.

My personal opinion is that we should move on and quit trying to beat that dead horse by responding further. It is an argument no one can win when people refuse to accept what LE has put out to the public on their conclusion/speculation/theory as to the hours they have reason to question.

No need to fret. i was just asking a question to clear up something heard. It is for information to rule it in or out. I thought asking here would be a sure way to get the answer. Peace SS...we can disagree respectfully.

As I have said before, I don't have a side. I don't care who you sleuth, just so long as you find something that brings her home, you just never know. As far as this work thing and the who picked her up, if you can't look at both sides of the family and be objective you waste your time, meaning as long as you want it to be Ron you will look at Ron. I see things on both sides that are red flags. You have to admit when the other side has a point and move on. My latest thing I have come to think I see, is in the beginning Ron believed that "some sorry piece of trash" came into his home and took his daughter. His grief looks and feels real to me in the first days of this. I think he began to believe that Crystal's side of the family took her a few days into all of this, because people started talking to him and put it in his head. I think it is easier to believe that your ex wife would do this, instead of a SO rapping and killing your 5 yr old child. I would rather believe this too. I also think the other side feels the same way. It's easier to think that the Cummings took her away or are hiding her than the alternative. Can you blame them? As far as Misty goes, well she was just plain out of it. She was till hung over and had drugs and alcohol in her system from the weekend before. I am beginning to think she was just passed out.... Now I still don't know if a SO came in and took her, or a family member. But I don't believe it was Ron, Crystal, TN, Marie, Chad or anyone that close. If you own child support for 2 kids, you won't get out of paying it, even if you take one. You still own it. They know that. So Crystal is off my list. Ron had no reason to do this and I believe he was at work.

I can see what you mean Bern. I don't think Ron or Crystal did it.

I do think it was around the children and the support and custody though.

I have read this report over and over, and I got a few questions.. Misty states "approximately 5 min. after she noticed Haleigh missing, Ronald arrived home. Misty tells Ronald Haleigh is missing. He told her to call 911." This statement sent up a big red flag to me.

1. Why did Misty wait for Ronald to get home, 5 minutes in a situation like this
is a long time.
2. Why didn't Ronald call 911 himself?

I have read this report over and over, and I got a few questions.. Misty states "approximately 5 min. after she noticed Haleigh missing, Ronald arrived home. Misty tells Ronald Haleigh is missing. He told her to call 911." This statement sent up a big red flag to me.

1. Why did Misty wait for Ronald to get home, 5 minutes in a situation like this
is a long time.

Actually this is one of several time frames she gives. One report is he got home at 3:25 and Misty was on the porch waiting for him. His cell was ringing but he saw it was Misty and he was pulling into the driveway and didn't answer. You will see Misty kept changing the story on time, why she woke, where the kids were sleeping, and what Haleigh had on. This has been the problem from the start. I don't think it means she did anything, it could just mean she was confused, or had taken something or was upset or scared of Ron's reaction, any one of these things could explain her inconsistencies, or she is lying to cover up something that happened while Ron was at work. JMO

1. Why did Misty wait for Ronald to get home, 5 minutes in a situation like this is a long time.

Reasonable answers could be:

1. Because she's a 17 year old and knew Ron would be home in a few minutes and needed his reassurance. She probably hadn't ever dealt with this serious a situation.

2. Because he was not there when the event ocurred; Misty was. So it was more appropriate that she call. I think his adrenalin probably kicked in and he spent his time searching through closets, cupboards, under furniture, whatever.

When something like this happens, at first it doesn't seem believable and people tend to go throughy certain motions to enable it to sink in. At least this is the way my husband and I reacted when we came home to a break-in earlier this year. We wandered around the house in shock for 10 minutes assessing the situation before it dawned on us to call 911.

I don't know why Misty waited unless she was looking around the trailer those 5 minutes looking for Haleigh.

I don't have a problem at all with Ron telling Misty to call 911. I know my hub would tell me call 911 while he was running around looking for our child. I really think its is pretty common for the man to ask the woman to make the call. JMO

is a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members