Ron C. #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused as to why Misty staying with her own family for a few days would stop Ronald's paternal need to know everything regarding the hours and actions prior to her telling him that Haleigh was missing. I can't imagine LE asking these two to not discuss the case, and as evidenced above in Shaymus' post, more than a month later, that is not given as an excuse as to why Ronald STILL didn't know.

I do find that lack of curiosity very curious.

I have searched the cyber-world regarding the "gun" and the only information that has come forward is that "allegedly" Ron owns a Beretta and that the cousin "allegedly" try to steal a gun. (I am using allegedly)

IMO, if LE had the gun, they wouldn't turn it back over to Ron at this time based soley on what Ron indicated during the 911 call.

Patty, I found a thread before we had the forum that stated the gun was listed on the police report and I do remember the convo we had here when LE returned it several weeks later. I have searched a couple of days and will continue to search for that dang thread,LOL..

I'm confused as to why Misty staying with her own family for a few days would stop Ronald's paternal need to know everything regarding the hours and actions prior to her telling him that Haleigh was missing. I can't imagine LE asking these two to not discuss the case, and as evidenced above in Shaymus' post, more than a month later, that is not given as an excuse as to why Ronald STILL didn't know.

Maybe LE asked them not to discuss it, simple as that.

No kidding, debs. This case often makes me feel like Lewis Carroll's Alice:

'Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English);

http://www.cleavebooks.co.uk/grol/alice/won02.htm

LOL - and I know I sometimes forget how to "speak" good English...

Thats not the discussion I am remembering. The one I remember got into a big discussion about whether LE could legally take the gun and hold it, and people were upset that the gun had been returned. I can't find those post, I was hoping in that discussion somewhere they would of been a link to a media article about LE and the gun which prompted the discussion in the first place. I will keep looking!!

Is this it ?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79959&highlight=gun

There are 5 posts trying to pin down a gun on the LE Report - but no links.

Maybe LE asked them not to discuss it, simple as that.

But they did discuss it - many times - on multiple tv shows (including an exclusive newly wed appearance on the Today Show just the Friday before this Monday NG show) and in numerous interviews. Sometimes just Ron discussed it, sometimes just his mother discussed it, sometimes just his grandmother discussed it, sometimes just his sister discussed it, sometimes just Misty discussed it, sometimes just Misty's mother discussed it, sometimes just one of Misty's SILs discussed it, and sometimes they paired up on shows to discuss it. If Le asked them not to discuss it - then they didn't follow that direction.

Thats not the discussion I am remembering. The one I remember got into a big discussion about whether LE could legally take the gun and hold it, and people were upset that the gun had been returned. I can't find those post, I was hoping in that discussion somewhere they would of been a link to a media article about LE and the gun which prompted the discussion in the first place. I will keep looking!!
The conversation could have taken place either in the RT or SG so we would not have access to those threads. It doesn't explain why there is a lack of a link somewhere tho. Then again...maybe it was only a rumor from the PI, AH, or TJH and the link was retracted along with the statements.

The conversation could have taken place either in the RT or GS so we would not have access to those threads. It doesn't explain why there is a lack of a link somewhere tho. Then again...maybe it was only a rumor from the PI, AH, or TJH and the link was retracted along with the statements.

I've checked the RT and the F&F threads in the PL. Patty said she checked cyberspace, so I'm guessing we can rule out AH or TJH's sites. What is the GS ? I don't think I've checked there.

I'm posting this on both Ron and Crystal's thread!

Cool off and settle down, this bickering back and forth trying to convince one another about your take on either of the families has gotten out of hand.

If you have nothing of value to offer other than bringing up old re-hashed discussions, or bring into your posts names of those you've read about, but have nothing to do with anything except feed local gossip, your posts don't belong here.

Thanks!

I've checked the RT and the F&Fthreads in the PL. Patty said she checked cyberspace, so I'm guessing we can rule out AH or TJH's sites.

When I stated "cyberspace", I did a goggle looking for news coverage regarding the gun being returned. I did not go into any other "websites/forums" looking for information nor rely on other forums regarding information they may have.

If it was discussed here at WS, it would be here at WS. If it was discussed in the media, then we would have it in the media threads or Daily News thread.

I also did a deep search here at WS and can not find anything putting together "LE or police returns a gun" or "Ron gets gun back".

When I stated "cyberspace", I did a goggle looking for news coverage regarding the gun being returned. I did not go into any other "websites/forums" looking for information nor rely on other forums regarding information they may have.

If it was discussed here at WS, it would be here at WS. If it was discussed in the media, then we would have it in the media threads or Daily News thread.

I also did a deep search here at WS and can not find anything putting together "LE or police returns a gun" or "Ron gets gun back".

Ok - thanks for the clarification, Patty. I used even more generic search terms here and didn't come up with anything either - did see a lot of interesting posts, though. But the gun issue is intriguing to me. Thanks again.

The conversation could have taken place either in the RT or SG so we would not have access to those threads. It doesn't explain why there is a lack of a link somewhere tho. Then again...maybe it was only a rumor from the PI, AH, or TJH and the link was retracted along with the statements.

Shoot, I forgot about searching the PL, thanks SS.

This is the Ron C. thread, stay on topic please and quit drifting.......

Ron C apparently called more than his mother during the crisis.

We now know he also called his gma. How in the world did he manage to make both of these calls during the 911 call?

Ron C apparently called more than his mother during the crisis.

We now know he also called his gma. How in the world did he manage to make both of these calls during the 911 call?

Do you have a link Whisperer? I'm curious to know how he fit that in as well since he didn't even know where his $%&# phone was when Misty was talking to the 911 operator. (last entry in the 911 transcript/just before the officers arrived . . .)

911: “ok, I’m going to stay on the phone with you ok? Until they get there…ok?”

Misty: “ok”

(backgroud noise)

911: “tell him we’ve got them coming, he’s got to calm down a little bit. The officers are going to come out there and do what they can. We can’t have him screaming and yelling at the officers whenever they get there ok?”

Misty: ” Uh huh…”

Ronald Cummings: “where is my f’ing phone…we’ve got better people to talk to then some mother f’ers who ain’t coming.”

Hummm . . .

I'm entitled to my own opinion -
MOO

Even though Ron told Nancy Grace that he hadn't questioned Misty about some things...human nature says that they have discussed what happened a million times. I would bet that Ron had Misty start at the beginning of the evening to the time she discovered Haleigh was gone. He would want to know every little detail about that evening. I'm sure they have gone over and over the whole night. I think that Ron was just keeping some things to himself instead of sharing them with the whole nation. Can't say that I blame him. The only people he owes answers to is LE. Maybe Ron hadn't asked Misty the particuliar question that Nancy asked him....why didn't she use the bathroom off the bedroom? He probably didn't care why she chose one bathroom over the other. Just my opinion but my gutt tells me that Ron and Misty tore the subject apart from that first night and on.

Even though Ron told Nancy Grace that he hadn't questioned Misty about some things...human nature says that they have discussed what happened a million times. I would bet that Ron had Misty start at the beginning of the evening to the time she discovered Haleigh was gone. He would want to know every little detail about that evening. I'm sure they have gone over and over the whole night. I think that Ron was just keeping some things to himself instead of sharing them with the whole nation. Can't say that I blame him. The only people he owes answers to is LE. Maybe Ron hadn't asked Misty the particuliar question that Nancy asked him....why didn't she use the bathroom off the bedroom? He probably didn't care why she chose one bathroom over the other. Just my opinion but my gutt tells me that Ron and Misty tore the subject apart from that first night and on.

It's really ironic how the "I'm sure he did's" and the "Of course he would have's" are exceptable when applied to Ronald's actions/behaviors based simply on the good ole' "human nature" theory BUT of course only when it reflects positively on Ronald. I learned along time ago to never rely on "gut feelings" when making determinations about people - our words and our actions tell the real story . . .

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member