Ron C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pastor says that RC joined his church about 3 years ago. He doesn't seem to be taking either side, saying he's hoping Haleigh will be returned and both parents will reconcile and share her.

That would be so wonderful!!!!!!

I have to disagree. Even though I don't agree with many of the players lifestyle, habits, or how they have handled this case they are all hurting because this little girl is missing.

I realize that,I was meaning more along the line of lifestyles that could open doors to something,although it might not even be the cause.I just wish the families would stop this back and forth and get the focus back on Haleigh.I'm am just wondering how JR is holding up under all of this.I hope everyone is not discussing thier differences around him.

Why is LE still holding the house? We can already assume there's urine evidence, as Misty mentioned HC wet the bed. Otherwise, why are they keeping this family out in the rain for 2 weeks? Searches do not take that long! When they did the Caylee (3rd search I believe) it was 3 days that George and Cindy were out of the home.

This is all baffling to me. Searching a home for 2 weeks!!!! I sure would like to know what LE has their hands on.

Best,

Melanie
It really doesn't make sense! They must be very suspicious of something in there.....

BTW, love your name. That's what I named my oldest girl. :D

I realize that,I was meaning more along the line of lifestyles that could open doors to something,although it might not even be the cause.I just wish the families would stop this back and forth and get the focus back on Haleigh.I'm am just wondering how JR is holding up under all of this.I hope everyone is not discussing thier differences around him.

I understand where you are coming from however IMO I do not think that Misty at this point being involved with the family is going to hurt anything. It actually may help JR since he has known her for the past 5 months as a "main" caretaker.

I do agree with you about where the focus needs to be on Haleigh and sadly one side of the family has missed that point! Sad actually.

OR....the attorney could be meeting them there for questioning which is why they are making very little progress...or it seems as if they are making little.
I didn't see an attorney present unless he was in a little rowboat in the river. LOL

Pastor says that RC joined his church about 3 years ago. He doesn't seem to be taking either side, saying he's hoping Haleigh will be returned and both parents will reconcile and share her.
Sadly, I think that ship sailed Saturday night. :(

You know,I'm wondering if this would be a new standard on missing children's cases,because of all the searches on KC's case.Just hold the house until child is found,if there's a question of who's done it?

Pastor says he was with RC right after GR interviewed him, and says that RC is most upset about the allegation that he hit Haleigh.

They just re-played one of the first interviews with RC in which he says, "he's not out for revenge", and the panel is wondering about that statement.........why did he mention revenge.

Pastor says he was with RC right after GR interviewed him, and says that RC is most upset about the allegation that he hit Haleigh.

They just re-played one of the first interviews with RC in which he says, "he's not out for revenge", and the panel is wondering about that statement.........why did he mention revenge.

He could be saying that,because at first,he was saying he would kill them.Maybe he's been told to say he won't have revenge on them,just let her go.Like,don't challenge someone who has the upper hand kind of thing.

I didn't see an attorney present unless he was in a little rowboat in the river. LOL

No...probably not....I just can't bring myself to write off any chance that Ron had some involvement in this...just a feeling that he is over acting the whole thing of being the grieving father who just wants his daughter back. Again, no evidence, just listening to certain ways he says things and how he acts.

I couldn't imagine having my daughter missing and then my ex coming and making accusations at me - people on the media calling me a bad parent, whenever I'm doing the absolute best I can.
I believe that Ron probably stopped doing at least the hard drugs. He goes to work every day. The kids brush their teeth (as per a picture I saw) and apparently has a set bedtime (I know A LOT of parents who barely make their kids brush their teeth, let alone having a set bedtime so to me, this is very noteworthy). Haleigh has nice clothes - we've seen pictures. Apparently they go to church some. (He made a choice to leave his children with a 17year old - a bad choice? Who knows but 17 is definitely old enough to baby sit a couple of kids at bedtime. 17 year olds definitely know the difference between right and wrong. Parent's aren't perfect, nobody is).
I just hope the family can keep rising above all the scrutiny and keep reminding people that Haleigh is the priority.
JMO :D

No...probably not....I just can't bring myself to write off any chance that Ron had some involvement in this...just a feeling that he is over acting the whole thing of being the grieving father who just wants his daughter back. Again, no evidence, just listening to certain ways he says things and how he acts.
I honestly see him as a grieving father whose child was ripped away from him in the middle of the night. He is acting as I would expect. He is raw with emotion and begs for his daughter's return every chance he gets.

I wonder if Ron is still at police station?

http://www.wesh.com/video/18778183/index.html

I find it interesting that they have taken Chad and Ron into today. And the dock thing is weird too.

I was wondering about that too, an ealier reporter said that there were no ground or water searches today. I wonder why they were at the dock too with Ron? I guess maybe it was after the noon report.

I was wondering about that too, an ealier reporter said that there were no ground or water searches today. I wonder why they were at the dock too with Ron? I guess maybe it was after the noon report.

According to that video Chad was taken in first, and then Ron at about 3:00. The dock is where the dogs stopped, that's why I think it is so interesting.

I think it was a quiet place away from the other people where they could speak freely instead of being cooped up inside a car.

According to that video Chad was taken in first, and then Ron at about 3:00. The dock is where the dogs stopped, that's why I think it is so interesting.

It's possible that invesigators are using a technique suggested by profiler John Douglas. An element, sometimes the murder weapon, is introduced into the interrogation room so that the reaction of the person being questioned can be watched. Just a possibility.

ETA:From Mindhunter.com:

"Fifth, and most important, the bloody rock from the crime scene -- the murder weapon -- would be placed a few feet from Devier, 45 degrees below his line of sight. If he was guilty, I knew he'd never be able to keep his eyes off it. The interrogators wouldn't mention the rock at first, but would allow Devier to sweat and sneak glances at it while they talked about other aspects of the crime."

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/articles/030203.php

It's possible that invesigators are using a technique suggested by profiler John Douglas. An element, sometimes the murder weapon, is introduced into the interrogation room so that the reaction of the person being questioned can be watched. Just a possibility.

That's exactly what I was thinking.... :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member